• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Ok guys here's how you should watch Marvel movies to prepare yourselves for Endgame
e6617446-01b6-4e51-84ab-bc6a1d7c32b5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Literally how?

Teach me your ways. That boss wrecked me so many times it's not even funny.
I've pretty much broken the game's balance thanks to the way I've raised Mario and Luigi's stats throughout the game, and by making sure they stay well leveled by fighting nearly everything I see.

Mario basically has infinite BP and a huge buff on Bros. Attacks with the gear load out I've given him:

- Star Wear
- Heroic Patch
- Bro Socks

Meanwhile on Luigi, I have him set up to be incredibly tanky and have a high crit chance thanks to his 242 points in the Stache stat. I achieved that with this gear:

- Balm Wear
- Luck Charm
- Excellent Gloves

With both these loadouts, the bros have infinite BP thanks to the Pro Badge and Bros Badge being equipped. Mario will only ever lose BP if I don't get an Excellent rating and Luigi can constantly gain 40% back through the equipped badges once I fill the badge meter, which is what his Excellent Gloves are for. Mario did 642 damage in one turn just by using the Starlow Bros. Attack and getting a crit with it on top of having a passive buff on all Bros. Attacks. Luigi just keeps getting crits because of his absurdely high Stache stat. The boss was in Rage phase by the end of turn two, it was nuts.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Chapter 7 from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 out of context. I got more fresh memes every non-day.

ch7outof.png

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Lots of Land of the Lustrous reaction images recently, I see.
Confused_Vergil.jpg

Ahhh yes, a whopping two reaction images from HnK for a total of two reaction images from HnK. Boy, that sure is a lot...

(I'm just pulling your leg, it's not serious, lmao)

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
View attachment 204797
Ahhh yes, a whopping two reaction images from HnK for a total of two reaction images from HnK. Boy, that sure is a lot...

(I'm just pulling your leg, it's not serious, lmao)
When the previous pool of examples is 0, 2 in the span of a few posts is certainly a lot.

i thought i saw more than 2 whoops

D

Deleted member

Sorry but if Geno is Thanos he's going to get erased for his war crimes
No he's just going to be thrown in Jail then escape, That's why the Thanoscopter exists.

Either way he's not going to get into Smash.

D

Deleted member

Are you trying to imply our prison system doesn't work for mass murderers due to a fake level of sympathy?
Well no but actually when I think about it Yes.

It's a Flawed and Aged System that needs to be reworked.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Speaking of which land of the lustrous is great, and you should all watch it.
I love the look of it. It's something different.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So after some long thought and consideration I decided to give the Shazam! trailers a look and honestly...They look actually really fun. Very MCU oriented if you ask me. Decided to give DC one last chance hopefully it won't disappoint. So adding Shazam to my list of movies to watch in that case.

Man April's gonna be a packed month of movies for me. Pet Sematary, Shazam!, Hellboy, Missing Link and Avengers: Endgame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom