• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Watch that the Square rep is revealed at E3 and still Erdrick. :p
It's not like it's going to randomly be someone else cause one fan favorite got in.

It's going to be Erdrick and until every leaker gets magically debunked I think he's got too much going on for him to not be in at this point.

Banjo isn't going to randomly make Geno, Sora, Chrono or whomever magically more likely. That's not how it works. So yeah No matter what I think Erdrick's in.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
>be me
>be at E3
>square character #2 reveal for smash
>it's sephiroth cause of the FFVII remake
>mfw

1533778935446.jpg

D

Deleted member

I'm both confused at what you mean, but I'm gonna give you a whuppin' for that, I most certainly do NOT enjoy NTR.:drflip:
Spoilers for Ch. 7. Down below.

Okay, so in short, Jin goes sicko mode, Pyra pulls off last resort and goes with Jin and Malos, leaving Rex & Co. People joke about that sometimes being NTR, lel.

But in short I needed a sacrifice and it's all in good fun.

D

Deleted member

Random question. What if it wasn't Erdrick that they revealed as the next DLC character this month and rather it was Banjo. How thrilled would you guys be or how would you react?
I have one for you, what if the next two reveals are not Microsoft-related? You think its possible?

D

Deleted member

IntSys: "Welcome to Fyah Emburem Hiros, do you want a ph***ing pair up?"
Me: "P-please, I just want Arena and AR to be f-fixed"
IntSys: "allengiance banttles"

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Meanwhile I dropped my playthrough right before getting Mythra not long after XC2 came out, picked it back up recently, made it up to right before the point you leave off for Turtle Land, then have kinda dropped it again to be picked back up for another couple chapters at a later time.

IDK much about what's going on beyond a couple of major plot twists down the line, but man Jin really shouldn't have set the game to Classic if he was going to take his S-rank with Hinoka going down in flames that hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom