• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
in fact, I’ve always considered you as a part of it more than I am since I still very much feel fake and invalid... Er, but that’s a story for another day.
van zieks hold it.PNG

No time like the present, mate. It's already the topic of conversation, so if you wanna get somethin' off your chest, now's the time.

Only if you want to share it to begin with, of course.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
anyway er

arena ID: 7C2TY
password: 101145

i don't actually expect this to be open for that long since my connection is a bit dodgy for hosting; more than anything i'm curious on how it'll perform

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
It's times like this that I reference true wisdom from the great Markiplier:

"You do you, and I'll do me, and we won't do each other....Probably."

D

Deleted member

What does that mean? How can we "view you as more" of a part of the LGBT community? You're bisexual, so you're a part of it.

There's no special conditions you have to fulfill to be a part of the LGBT community other than just identifying as something that falls under that umbrella.

You don't have to try hard to be a part of the community. I'm transgender and a lesbian, so I'm part of the community, and that's all there is to it. I don't have to do anything other than be who I am.
Dude, if you're a part of the LGBT you're a part of the LGBT. It's not a matter of other people's views. There's not some sort of acceptance ritual to make you a part of that.
I know I do not have to try hard. I know a person can identify themselves as the LGBT community, but I want to be a good person.
I just want people to think I am good.

I should have thought about posting before actually posting. I know about what you all just told me as soon as I knew what "LGBT" was.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
why can't everything just be normal when i'm around for once
What defines "normal" for you? What's so strange about this? All we're doing is having a conversation.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alright, it's freakin' late here, I'm tired as all hell, so it's time for me to go fast right into my bed!:sonic:

'hope you all have a great time here! :)

D

Deleted member

Have you ever gotten into debates that you already knew about, but you messed up the wording?
Well, that just happened to me.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
View attachment 204653

No time like the present, mate. It's already the topic of conversation, so if you wanna get somethin' off your chest, now's the time.

Only if you want to share it to begin with, of course.
I don’t experience a huge amount of dysphoria, I identify the way I do because it feels freeing and I genuinely don’t think I can sit in one place as far as any kind of label goes. I feel girly and boyish and neither.

I feel fake due to not experience uncomfortable amounts of dysphoria, though there was a little (for months I’ve been like ‘I don’t even feel like I wanna be a dude’” for a while). I’m constantly trying to convince myself I’m not doing it for attention.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I don’t experience a huge amount of dysphoria, I identify the way I do because it feels freeing and I genuinely don’t think I can sit in one place as far as any kind of label goes. I feel girly and boyish and neither.

I feel fake due to not experience uncomfortable amounts of dysphoria, though there was a little (for months I’ve been like ‘I don’t even feel like I wanna be a dude’” for a while). I’m constantly trying to convince myself I’m not doing it for attention.
Mate

The encouragement train is coming

And you’re at the station

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
My HG sim might get delayed, I don't know yet.

Some other plans got made tonight that might take up my time. If I can't do round one tonight, I'll start it tomorrow instead. Hang in there, though. I might still be able to do it tonight, it's just not a guarantee.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

That's just how it is. I don't always feel like completely and utterly rejecting my body. But I'm no less transgender for it. Dysphoria is a feeling, and like all feelings, it varies in intensity. And hey, if you don't feel like labeling yourself as any one gender, that's fine too.

Don't worry so much about being "fake". It's a cliche line, yeah, but you're just as valid as the rest of us.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Basically the lesson of the day is, if your LGBT your cool. Just as cool as the rest of us. :4pacman:
Unless you're me I suck.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Join the club.

BUT IF I SEE ONE “& Knuckles” MEME!

/s.
Oh ****, someone posted my avi into a image that already exist.

That...is a great honor not going to lie.

Also, I post whatever memes I want, knucklehead
D2SoRniWsAAaD6P.jpg

Good night sir.

/s

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
That's just how it is. I don't always feel like completely and utterly rejecting my body. But I'm no less transgender for it. Dysphoria is a feeling, and like all feelings, it varies in intensity. And hey, if you don't feel like labeling yourself as any one gender, that's fine too.

Don't worry so much about being "fake". It's a cliche line, yeah, but you're just as valid as the rest of us.
Thanks bud

Another part of it is I’m not sure how to express my sexual identity now but considering I’m planning on marrying my girlfriend it probably doesn’t even matter

TheBeastHimself

No time for tea, uncle, gotta capture the Avatar!
I know I do not have to try hard. I know a person can identify themselves as the LGBT community, but I want to be a good person.
I just want people to think I am good.

I should have thought about posting before actually posting. I know about what you all just told me as soon as I knew what "LGBT" was.
You know, as a straight white male, I also struggle with wanting people to think I am good. There's so many stereotypes thrown around about people in my category, about how we're all insensitive racists hellbent on being super conservative and anti-LGBT, but for me, that's far from the truth! I accept anyone and everyone with open arms, because I don't give a **** what people define themselves as or what they look like, I just like people!

If you want people to think you're a good person, your actions will present that. If you are nice and respectful, you will pretty much be considered a good person by a whole lot of people. Just keep being you my friend. Those who think you're a good person will stay and make you happy. Those who don't think you're a good person don't need to be involved in your life.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
arena shut down for inactivity just as someone joined, one sec

ok,
ID: 9MY8F
pass: 101145

Last edited:
Status