• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I play Ridley and K. Rool because they were two of my most wanted for this game. Was insanely happy when they got confirmed. They also click well with me. I don't look to tier lists when it comes to choosing a character tbh, though if a character is just plain torture to play because of something seriously holding them back *cough* Mewtwo *cough*, I kinda drop them.
Same exact case here. I did wind up loving/maining both Ridley and (both) Samus, which I'm thankful for them even being in the game after Smash 4.

Snake, K. Rool, Inkling, Pokémon Trainer and Simon are all characters I wanted this time around, and I'm glad they're all within my top 10 most used. Surprisingly, Piranha Plant rounds out at my 4th most played behind Snake (and counting Samus/Dark Samus combined as one).

It feels unfair seeing those whose most wanted got in and yet they wound up not enjoying them as much as they'd like. I still ended up playing Little Mac/Bowser Jr. (who were some of my most wanted last game) and later Mewtwo/Lucas a ton, even if I don't mesh as well with them as I do with others (or did before in previous games).

Still hopeful they can give some slight quality of life changes rather than banking my hopes on any huge buffs (though I'd rather buffs than nerfs overall). It wouldn't take much for :ultmewtwo: to be back in my top 5, truthfully.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
What is everyone’s favorite game within each genre?
Platformer: Super Mario Galaxy 2
Shooter: not really keen on shooters in general so the only one that comes to mind is Splatoon
Fighting: Smash Ultimate
Brawler: n/a
Stealth: Metal Gear Solid 3
Survival horror: Resident Evil 4
Rhythm: n/a
Metroidvania: Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (since it's one of only two I actually finished)
Adventure: Zelda: Breath of the Wild, or also the NES original
Fantasy/RPG: toss-up between Golden Sun: The Lost Age or Final Fantasy IV
Strategy: Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
Sim: n/a
Puzzle: Tetris

D

Deleted member

It isn’t?

But what’s with the tree house next door that says “Gay Club: No Straights Allowed”?
which one of you forgot to turn the dial to stealth mode before you left? smh

oh yeah uh sorry about this noi
6333e1b.jpg

nothing personnel

Last edited by a moderator:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

All this time I thought Grey was a trans woman...

Wow I'm dense...

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
What the **** is happening.
What2.PNG
\I guess what I can say is you can show your support without being a militant guard dog about it y’know?
Yeah also this. Some people in the LGBT seem to mention it nonstop, and act like it is the one trait that identifies them. It isn't. Just be you, @ShinyLegendary

osby

Smash Obsessed
Gaah I never meant to say it was a club.
I just want to make more of an impact. I feel like I am annoying compared to all of you cool LGBT people.
Well, thanks for thinking I'm cool but it doesn't really have anything to do with me being gay.

Just be more open-minded and chill about things and you're gold. At least, that's what I try to do.

TheBeastHimself

No time for tea, uncle, gotta capture the Avatar!
Gaah I never meant to say it was a club.
I just want to make more of an impact. I feel like I am annoying compared to all of you cool LGBT people.
In my opinion, everyone is cool, both LGBT and non LGBT peeps. I don't like dividing people into categories, we're all humans at the end of the day. :)

D

Deleted member

Idk why but I've been feeling very conspiratorial today, and by that I mean I watched a bunch of spooky videos and am now questioning everything. I love the basic design of the grey alien, it's simple but it gives off this inherently weird vibe. It's why I like Jiren's design, I like the idea that after facing countless alien warlords, Goku's most powerful opponent yet is just John Alien.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
@ShinyLegendary For that matter, you don't need to worry about being "not supportive enough" of the LGBT community in this forum, or feeling "annoying" to us in particular. You don't need to lump us into a group separate from all the other users here. We're nothing special, we're just people tryin' to hang out here like everyone else.

Don't try so hard. Just do whatever you think is best for you, and see what happens.

D

Deleted member

Yo @ShinyLegendary I know you mean well and you want to help the LGBT Community as much as possible cause you're a nice person but there's nothing you can do right now.

You obviously support the LGBT Community and so do I but you can't do anything besides that at the moment, when something big happens or if someone does a movement for the LGBT Community and for the right reasons you should support that but nothing is happening at the moment.

Just wait and chill out until something like that happens you don't have to do something every single day all you have to do is Support the LGBT Community and rally behind a right cause for the Community. Just Chill out until then.

D

Deleted member

Okay. I think I was overreacting.

One thing. Can you all view me as a part of the LGBT group please? I am part of it, but I want you all to feel it more.

I will calm down.

Last edited by a moderator:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Anyone wanna just chat in a pm?

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
In my opinion, everyone is cool, both LGBT and non LGBT peeps. I don't like dividing people into categories, we're all humans at the end of the day. :)
Pretty much this.
And religion is a whole other animal. Ya mention and everyone makes all these assumptions and stereotypes about you, probably one of the biggest ones being that people who are Christians hate gays. I know some christians, and they aren't really like that. Seems to be the small minority.

One thing. Can you all view me as a part of the LGBT group please? I am part of it, but I want you all to feel it more.

I will calm down.
Ya don't need to worry about standing out as a member of the LGBT community. Again, just be you.

lgbt stands for luigi got big t*ddies
This guy gets it.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Can you all view me as a part of the LGBT group please?
Why do you need the acceptance of others to participate in a group?

Also, I don't really bother to pay attention with what the LGBT groups do. Not in like, any discriminating way, I just don't mind their business. :drshrug:

Noipoi

Howdy!
One thing. Can you all view me as a part of the LGBT group? I am part of it, but I want you all to feel it more.
You’re sig constantly screams at me telling me you’re bi.

On several occasions you’ve posted an anime boy and said “I’m horny”.

Last night you asked if I’d join you by the pool with your boy toys.

I get the gist.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

One thing. Can you all view me as a part of the LGBT group? I am part of it, but I want you all to feel it more.

I will calm down.
What does that mean? How can we "view you as more" of a part of the LGBT community? You're bisexual, so you're a part of it.

There's no special conditions you have to fulfill to be a part of the LGBT community other than just identifying as something that falls under that umbrella.

You don't have to try hard to be a part of the community. I'm transgender and a lesbian, so I'm part of the community, and that's all there is to it. I don't have to do anything other than be who I am.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

I will calm down.
I’ve never not considered you a part of it- in fact, I’ve always considered you as a part of it more than I am since I still very much feel fake and invalid... Er, but that’s a story for another day.

You’ve always been loud and clear with your identity as a bisexual “intellectual”

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

I will calm down.
Dude, if you're a part of the LGBT you're a part of the LGBT. It's not a matter of other people's views. There's not some sort of acceptance ritual to make you a part of that.

D

Deleted member

three people didn't write that ****ing song
Well it is pop, it’s pretty standard to have many different writers even for a simple song.

What is everyone’s favorite game within each genre?

Mine: A lot of old school
Platformer: SMW
Shooter: Halo CE
Fighting: Smash
Brawler: Streets of Rage 3
Stealth: Hard one. Either Sly Cooper or Path of the Ninja
Survival/Survival Horror: RE4
Rhythm: N/A (Though I always enjoyed Parappa’s art direction
Metroidvania: Impossible for me to choose.
Adventure: LoZ OoT/BotW
Fantasy/RPG: Diablo series/Pokémon
Strategy/Tactical/Artillery: Worms series
Sim: Animal Crossing NL
Puzzle: Adventures of Lolo
Platformer: Castlevania IV
Shooter: Doom 2016
Fighter: Probably MK11 once it comes out.
Metroidvania: Castlevania SotN

And I could list others, but not ATM, since I’m not home.

TheBeastHimself

No time for tea, uncle, gotta capture the Avatar!

I will calm down.
If you're apart of the LGBT group, then you are apart of it and everyone will consider you to be apart of it. However, at the end of the day, your one defining trait won't come from being apart of this group. People will like you and validate you for just being, well, you!

D

Deleted member

I will calm down.
I'm Bisexual too but even I consider you more involved and apart of the Community than I am cause I haven't done anything for it and you've been representing it as best you can and you always mean well for the Community.

So yeah I consider you apart of it even more than Myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom