• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
tfw your only talent is literally being mr. ideas guy

ideas are fine and dandy but you need to be able to express them through some kind of avenue

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Yeah well I can cook popcorn without the popcorn button.
Pfft. That's not a talent, that's a requirement. The popcorn button never actually cooks it well enough.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Speaking about talents, I made my demo reel a while back.

What do you all think? And if you have any questions on which voice belongs to who, go ask I guess. I like talking about VO stuff, so yeah.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Do you have an answer to my previous question :p
Which previous question? Who else to add?

I dunno. We haven't even talked about what the project is yet. I'd start adding people after a core concept is formed and we can actually establish roles and responsibilities related to people's interests and talents.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Kinda wanna start a YouTube channel, ngl
Go for it. You've got a built-in audience here already. Turn those Smashboards likes into Youtube likes.

What're you wanting to make the channel about?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Looking at some of these posts from different pages...

4D977F43-6F2F-479F-904E-359FE8A54A9C.jpeg

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Which previous question? Who else to add?

I dunno. We haven't even talked about what the project is yet. I'd start adding people after a core concept is formed and we can actually establish roles and responsibilities related to people's interests and talents.
It was more so who we ended up having because I didn’t check back to see if you “recruited” any more people lol.

I agree with the process nonetheless

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
okay if y'all want us to actually make an actual smashboards RPG then reply/@ me with ideas for characters and story synopses/overarching plots because damnit it's gotta start somewhere

anyway it's late here so I'm gonna go pass out now

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm more of a writing person but not like "writing or typing it down" but more of a "I have 7491749 story, plot, worldbuilding and character ideas inside my head and that's where they'll stay until they invent a device that translates thoughts into text"

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
okay if y'all want us to actually make a analysts smashboards RPG then reply/@ me with ideas for characters and story synopses/overarching plots because damnit it's gotta start somewhere

I’ve honestly wanted to take this fantasy fanfiction/ smashboards RPG idea and actually make a non-smashboards themed game out of it

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
okay if y'all want us to actually make a analysts smashboards RPG then reply/@ me with ideas for characters and story synopses/overarching plots because damnit it's gotta start somewhere

I'd be a Yoshi DPS that also has a special... "Yoshi"-based move if you know what I mean :yoshi:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

okay if y'all want us to actually make an actual smashboards RPG then reply/@ me with ideas for characters and story synopses/overarching plots because damnit it's gotta start somewhere

John Dylan Smith is the main character.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Kinda wanna start a YouTube channel, ngl
On the topic of Youtube channels, I was starting one about voice over with one of my voice over pals named Xavier. We're basically just gonna do dubs and some gaming livestreams occasionally. We are still in the planning phases, but we should get our first video out soon, as we have a proper cast now.

Any advice for running a channel, staindgrey staindgrey ?

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I'm more of a writing person but not like "writing or typing it down" but more of a "I have 7491749 story, plot, worldbuilding and character ideas inside my head and that's where they'll stay until they invent a device that translates thoughts into text"
I feel you. I have a writing partner, and me and him have this Google doc where we write down ideas for future stories when we come up with them.

It's usually a summary consisting of 1-2 sentences about what the idea was.

So this is about how it's formatted.

Idea 1
Idea 2
Idea 3
etc.

The reason I tell you this, is because the doc is also almost 5 pages long.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
SmashBoards RPG: you play as a new user, a bunch of smash boards users make appearances ranging from cameos to primary npcs

You go through lands vaguely resembling the areas representative of every franchise in smash

Noipoi

Howdy!
Go for it. You've got a built-in audience here already. Turn those Smashboards likes into Youtube likes.

What're you wanting to make the channel about?
Many things, really. But the main ideas I had were a series where I talked about games I loved as if I hated them (a parody of Avgn and sequelitis) and several animated shorts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom