• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
You have an eye for aesthetic level design.

You need to follow through on that ****. I'll buy it.
tbh i'm not entirely sure why i ever stopped doing it, these maps are stirring up crazy memories

1554333895386.png

i guess real life and **** just kinda got in the way as it tends to do. maybe i'll have another stab at it at some point.

D

Deleted member

I wish I could figure out this magic formula that causes posts to start conversations.
You just gotta say something interesting and controversial. For example, I personally believe humans forfeited their right to live long ago.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Don't bring up anything relating to Loli again. For the sake of the thread. This is not an ok thing to talk about in this thread.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
tbh i'm not entirely sure why i ever stopped doing it, these maps are stirring up crazy memories

View attachment 204351

i guess real life and **** just kinda got in the way as it tends to do. maybe i'll have another stab at it at some point.
You should join Pyra Pyra and me in making our magnum opus.

D

Deleted member

anyways enough Gamer™ talk let's calm down and look at this anime girl in a kimono
Dv6iQ0jUUAIPA1d.jpeg

outstanding job mythra xenoblade

sauce

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You just gotta say something interesting and controversial. For example, I personally believe humans forfeited their right to live long ago.
Ok.

**** the X-Men. They got way to much of a spotlight in marvel crossovers in the 90's and I'm glad their presence has been reduced. Gives more unique individual characters a chance to shine.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Well, me and a pal named Xavier Pepper are going to be hosting a Youtube channel together, so stay tuned for that I guess.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I wish I could figure out this magic formula that causes posts to start conversations.
It has to either be controversial, absurd, or gigantic enough for people to take notice.

I’ll follow Onereasons’s lead on this:

Nobody can prove to me at this very instant that Europe even exists in the first place. Everything you heard about it are just fairy tales made up by an underground government led by the ghost of Uncle Phil from the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Don't bring up anything relating to Loli again. For the sake of the thread. This is not an ok thing to talk about in this thread.
Aw.

But I was going to hand some of these out as a snack.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
"Am I the only one who thinks..."

"Banjo or Steve?"

"Could Brave be "insert character here?"

"What do you guys think about this rumor"?

"Cats or Dogs?"

The last one being the most likely to instigate a riot of course.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

View attachment 204351

Yeah game development is hard. Making my own game with a few pals, and it's tough stuff.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
D

Deleted member

Step 1: have an idea
Step 2: present the idea
Step 3: lock up the gnome
Step 4: make sure he doesn’t escape
Step 5: where’s the ****ing gnome?
right here ******
sketch-1554334260622.png

now you better back the **** up

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
It has to either be controversial, absurd, or gigantic enough for people to take notice.

I’ll follow Onereasons’s lead on this:

Nobody can prove to me at this very instant that Europe even exists in the first place. Everything you heard about it are just fairy tales made up by an underground government led by the ghost of Uncle Phil from the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
It's okay Britain, Europe isn't real
Europe: *does nothing*
Britain:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom