• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Okay so Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! and @Taylor F are actually related? You all were talking about it a few days ago and I thought it was just a joke but is this an actual thing or am I just dumb?

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Fire Emblem feet, on the other hand...
The fact that Azura happens to be barefoot does not mean I have ever typed "feet" into the search bar when looking for art of her.

Soon as you bring up feet **** on the internet gets weird.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Btw, I'm almost done with Xenoblade 2. I just met SPOILER in chapter 10 and there's this ominous looking elevator.

I didn't get all the rare blades like I wanted to but I did a lot of fun stuff and I think I'm done for a while cause I don't want to grind anymore.

I'll tell you all the progress I made once I beat it.

Congrats on beating Zebei :V

I'm not falling for that trap.

"Anime feet" is not going to be in my search history.
Incognito :denzel:

D

Deleted member

The fact that Azura happens to be barefoot does not mean I have ever typed "feet" into the search bar when looking for art of her.

That last statement is the most true thing I've heard all day.

Okay so Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! and @Taylor F are actually related? You all were talking about it a few days ago and I thought it was just a joke but is this an actual thing or am I just dumb?
No, we were serious. LOL

D

Deleted member

That last statement is the most true thing I've heard all day.

No, we were serious. LOL
Oh really? I was just cautious since you two were talking about it around April 1st and I thought it might've been a joke, That's pretty neat.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Btw, I'm almost done with Xenoblade 2. I just met SPOILER in chapter 10 and there's this ominous looking elevator.

I didn't get all the rare blades like I wanted to but I did a lot of fun stuff and I think I'm done for a while cause I don't want to grind anymore.

I'll tell you all the progress I made once I beat it.
"Get in the ****ing elevator 2: The Swampening"

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Tell me in a pm if you can.
No need for that. It happened, it's public. It's not like it's something nobody can see.

Basically, the dude turned out to be a PETA supporter. When people started telling him that PETA kills more animals than they save, and that they're a real ****ty "animal protection agency", he said, and I quote:

"I've never seen so many ignorant, complete ****ing hivemind dumbasses in one single ****ing place all at one time. Yeah...I'm done with this ****hole."

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
No need for that. It happened, it's public. It's not like it's something nobody can see.

Basically, the dude turned out to be a PETA supporter. When people started telling him that PETA kills more animals than they save, and that they're a real ****ty "animal protection agency", he said, and I quote:

"I've never seen so many ignorant, complete ****ing hivemind dumbasses in one single ****ing place all at one time. Yeah...I'm done with this ****hole."

****ing heck.

I just keep getting more scared of angery 13 y/o kids now

Roberk

Smash Champion
It could be that Nintendo sent the promo material early, and someone didnt get the memo regarding the wait.
True, but I feel like there'd be a few precautionary roadblocks in distribution to prevent a leak from happening, it's quite the accident either way.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

Huh.

I'mma go talk to him.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
****ing heck.

I just keep getting more scared of angery 13 y/o kids now
also told Shish to an hero

yeah but it's not like us of all people would make it weird

D

Deleted member

It's kinda sad that he turned out to be a closeted PETA Supporter cause they seemed like a decent person otherwise, Maybe not but I find it kinda sad at least.

D

Deleted member

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
You really are the thread’s dad.

Or at least the thread’s cool uncle.
Heh, maybe the cool uncle.

We've talked in PMs about some things that were bothering him on multiple occasions. Maybe after he's had a chance to calm down I can talk to him again. Who knows. We liked him though; I'd like to bring him back.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
So I decided to bite the bullet and looked up anime feet so I can draw another ****post and the first thing I saw was a loli giving a [REDACTED] to a bottle of coke

Edit: WHAT HAVE I DONE

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
So I decided to bite the bullet and looked up anime feet so I can draw another ****post and the first thing I saw was a loli giving a [REDACTED] to a bottle of coke
You have made a grave error on this day. The FBI are on their way to your door as we speak.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

You better draw the CCleaner logo now too to properly delete that from your mind.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Heh, maybe the cool uncle.

We've talked in PMs about some things that were bothering him on multiple occasions. Maybe after he's had a chance to calm down I can talk to him again. Who knows. We liked him though; I'd like to bring him back.
Godspeed, uncle.

I’m calling Chris Hansen on that bottle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom