• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
While we're talking buffing weak characters, can :ultsheik:'s uair have its knockback buffed so she can have some actual confirms? I've been unable to kill with this move right below the top of the screen at 110%. It's absurd. If it can kill at more reasonable percent around mid-high screen she could have confirms like ftilt > uair, dtilt > uair, fthrow > uair. :ultsheik: has other issues aside from her lacking kill options, mainly her damage output and hitboxes, but uair, which is supposed to be a kill option, being buffed to be a kill option would make her so much more viable.

Last edited:

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Speaking of MetroidVanias, who else here is excited for Bloodstained finally coming out in summer?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
fawfulthegreat64 (1).gif

No swearing on this hardcore christian forum plz.

D

Deleted member

hey guys guess what
Nintendo World is actually gonna be at the US Universal Studios, not just Japan

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
**** if I know it was years ago. I'm not the one who bought the DVDs and I'm waiting for my friend to say "I wanna binge this" when it's his turn for movie night
Ooooh wait, you mean the 2010 show about the angels, not the 2017 show about the telepath with multiple personality disorder, do you?

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
it's the only way to make him a threat in neutral. If he doesn't have that then I really have no reason not to approach bowser. He needs that fear factor
I disagree, a throw combo would be nothing more then a band-aid fix for the problem you're describing, particularly since offensive options are more rewarded over defensive ones and there's not as many opportunities to get a grab. For that problem Bowser would want more 'get off me' options so that he can get out of disadvantage, so something like buffing his aerials or tilts would be a better way to go about it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

wait what
how did i not
Honesly, I am kind of lost with the Nintendo World stuff too.

Some say it is getting Metroid and Earthbound stuff while others say it won’t, there are these supposed concept arts of the rides leaked but it hasn’t been proven real or fake yet as far as I know... It’s weird.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

My biggest hope for Nintendo World is an ACTUAL arcade
with the OG Donkey Kong games, Mario Kart Arcade GP, Pokken Tournament, and maybe some other big-name arcade games that have association with Nintendo like PAC-MAN and Tetris

D

Deleted member

My biggest hope for Nintendo World is an ACTUAL arcade
with the OG Donkey Kong games, Mario Kart Arcade GP, Pokken Tournament, and maybe some other big-name arcade games that have association with Nintendo like PAC-MAN and Tetris
I would like that too, yeah.

Maybe it could also have the arcade ports of NES games like Metroid or Mach Rider.
Just steal the time stone from Thanos.
Or become Quicksilver:

D

Deleted member

I would like that too, yeah.

Maybe it could also have the arcade ports of NES games like Metroid or Mach Rider.
yo that would be awesome (although Metroid wouldn't work)
so let's see, we got:
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Donkey Kong II
  • Mario Bros.
  • Donkey Kong III
  • Mach Rider
  • Pokken Tournament
  • NES Remix?
  • PAC-MAN
  • Tetris

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
If this gets more than 10 likes I’ll write you all a poem

If it gets less than 10 likes I’ll write a poem anyway but it’ll be sad and about my financial struggle

D

Deleted member

Forget Captain Marvel and Ant Man.

Quicksilver could stand against Thanos just by going so fast that he takes the Gauntlet off of him before he can even use any stone.

D

Deleted member

If this gets more than 10 likes I’ll write you all a poem

If it gets less than 10 likes I’ll write a poem anyway but it’ll be sad and about my financial struggle
a poem for smashboards-

break down the door
i heard the word

D

Deleted member

Forget Captain Marvel and Ant Man.

Quicksilver could stand against Thanos just by going so fast that he takes the Gauntlet off of him before he can even use any stone.
peter and tony couldn't pull the gauntlet off him

i don't think quicksilver would be able to do it before thanos says **** you and uses the reality stone to tie his shoelaces together or something

D

Deleted member

What’s up lads, lassies, and everything in between?
Weird stuff happened.

But the thing that matters is that my friend loved the cake and the book I gave him for his birthday.
He loved the two a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom