• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
I mained Numbuh 4 and Numbuh 1 played similarly to how he did in Punch Time Explosions but more fluidly thanks to Smash.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Back when Smash 4 was still in development, I had a dream where I saw it's full roster, and Ridley and K. Rool were playable in it.

Chunky Kong was also playable in it.

D

Deleted member

DC tends to apply Batman properties most of the time, sadly.

I wish we would get a Plastic Man, Green Lantern or Lex Luthor movie for a change of pace. Aquaman and Wonder Woman were steps in the right direction, so there’s hope.
Hope so, Green Lantern is my favorite superhero

:D Ah, no me esperaba eso! Que bien!

I already took it to the supposed Lenovo costumer service here in Mexico, and its more about the faulty factory pieces getting stuck and broken. The Lenovo Y50-70 has a lot of issues in and out (It overheats, the screen's back cover detatches/breaks, the hinges break, the screen suddenly flickers at random, just to name a few) and I have had it for around 3 years or so, and it has always given me problems, but some months ago, it just could not stay in one piece. When family members got it for me, the damn Best Buy guys suggested that **** like if it was the most competent thing they had, and it worked fine at first but little by little it began to fail. I took it to Lenovo when it started and they just told me that they were not going to replace it or anything and just attached the hinge part back, only to it detatch again. I had to use it for University and stuff so, I had no chance but to keep using it.
I get ya, one of my previous Laptops overheated and turned off at random times even when it was about a year old. Another one I had was opening from the back somehow. Some models have really crappy defects, hope you can get it working again.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
No it isn't, Frey ****ing died according to New Mystery of the Emblem when we all sacrificed Jagen because he's trash (Opopo don't read that bit just keep explaining Fire Emblem timelines)
Gwen, sacrificing Jagen might be the single worst choice someone can make in the prologue.

Don't make me write another long winded essay about why characters in the Jagen archetype are good nine times out of ten.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
My biggest desires for E3 this year:

-Luigi's Mansion 3 trailer/news
-Animal Crossing trailer/news
-Another Smash DLC newcomer gets announced
-Something Zelda related

And last, but not least...

-GIVE ME PIKMIN 4 ALREADY DAMN IT
Don't worry, Pikmin 4 will be revealed alongside the rebuilt FF7 remake.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
That's actually a neat dream.

I remember this one where a character named Madden Player was an Activision rep in Ultimate and was inspired on the Sports games for Atari done by the company.

I did.
Mostly the suits.
Cool then! 'cuz that's my girl Alice wearing my OC avi!

Exemple Time:
pandora_hearts_alice_by_josmir-d606x5x.jpg

The Red Titan Color.jpg

Note: the first drawning isn't mine, and the second one is from my sister.
anyway i found this and i'm concerned

That's my man! :D

T-POSE ON THOSE FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLS!

D

Deleted member

Oh boy, here we go again. This ain't even related to the whole Link to the Past Best Buy website listing either, just straight up Twilight Princess HD + Wind Waker HD.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Wow, I just dreamt that the Kids Next Door were in Smash.
Numbuh 2's taunts should be him making terrible puns that automatically damage every other player he's up against.

His entire metagame is just making as many bad jokes as possible to make the other players leave the match altogether.

Well Ridley and K Rool are in...

So that leaves....
Only one memetic Kong is missing

HE HAS NO STYLE

HE HAS NO GRACE

D

Deleted member

The saddest part? It’s already better then Smash 4’s actual roster.
I don't find any roster with Megaman, Pac-Man and Cloud bad, tbh.

I could say that it isn't as huge as Ultimate's but is far from bad.

CallMeKnux

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0424-3957-0991
Oh boy, here we go again. This ain't even related to the whole Link to the Past Best Buy website listing either, just straight up Twilight Princess HD + Wind Waker HD.

Oh my god please be true.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

Galaxy Brain: IGN's Nintendo Direct was actually real all along

Just a penguin

Smash Master
Numbuh 2's taunts should be him making terrible puns that automatically damage every other player he's up against.

His entire metagame is just making as many bad jokes as possible to make the other players leave the match altogether.

Only one memetic Kong is missing

HE HAS NO STYLE

HE HAS NO GRACE

IN THE HUNGER GAMES, HE DESTROYED YOUR FACE

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
ill write whatever the poem ends up being later while I’m wasting away at work. I’m not good at poetry but as far as I’m aware poetry is pretty much a lawless wasteland in terms of what you can do to make it count as a poem so be prepared

Anyway on @faygoshill ‘s recommendation I swapped Zenobia to Zeke...
I decided that I needed to put Rex in reserves anyway. As much as I love Pyra, I think I like Zeke as a character more- and I mean Pandoria is great too.

I have Pandoria, Zenobia, and Agate on him currently

D

Deleted member

ill write whatever the poem ends up being later while I’m wasting away at work. I’m not good at poetry but as far as I’m aware poetry is pretty much a lawless wasteland in terms of what you can do to make it count as a poem so be prepared

Anyway on @faygoshill ‘s recommendation I swapped Zenobia to Zeke...
I decided that I needed to put Rex in reserves anyway. As much as I love Pyra, I think I like Zeke as a character more- and I mean Pandoria is great too.

I have Pandoria, Zenobia, and Agate on him currently
level up zeke's axe arts because by god does he have good axe arts

you know beserker slash? once you fully level that it can recharge to 100% the moment you land a crit with it and it's a two hit art so you'll be landing crits quite often

on god zeke is probably the best non-tora driver in the game when it's all said and done

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
remind me what a Jagen is?
Character-wise, Marth's adviser during the War of Heroes and a skilled paladin during the War of Shadows.

Archetype-wise, early game pre-promoted unit with high base stats and lower growth rates.

D

Deleted member

The problem lying on this is that Stealth essentially echoes out either rumors that have not come to fruition at all or info that other way more reliable sources have. I remember people said "Stealth called out the FF ports" but originally it was Jon from GameXplain to begin with.

And in addition, it seems like we've heard about Twilight Princess HD + Wind Waker HD for the longest time, yet at the same time, why would they be strictly eShop only releases? They repackaged DKC: Tropical Freeze and Hyrule Warriors, they can sure as hell combine the two and just sell a collection for $60, no? Normally huge Zelda games aren't eShop only releases.

If you ask me, I find it hard to believe until we have more concrete info brokers come out about it.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
level up zeke's axe arts because by god does he have good axe arts

you know beserker slash? once you fully level that it can recharge to 100% the moment you land a crit with it and it's a two hit art so you'll be landing crits quite often

on god zeke is probably the best non-tora driver in the game when it's all said and done
Speaking of Tora...
I need to play Tiger Tiger more and invest more time into Poppi

I’ve been ignoring it a little

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom