• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Use a Wiki to look for the pictures.

Google Images is a mess when it comes to female characters (I say this from experience).
Or you could be me and make images of the character because there's barely any to exist in the first place.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
One thing I noticed with the Samsung SD card page on Amazon is that they clump the reviews for all products into one area.

So if I want reviews of one, I have to shift through all the others just to get there.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Hope so, Green Lantern is my favorite superhero

I get ya, one of my previous Laptops overheated and turned off at random times even when it was about a year old. Another one I had was opening from the back somehow. Some models have really crappy defects, hope you can get it working again.
:> Computers/Laptops hate us. And glad that you get what is happening. :( Though I wish I had seen the reviews on Amazon for example, where many people pointed out the same problems I had, making the cost of that piece of junk not worth paying (1000 dlls that turned into 3000 for a piece of ****). Also, thank you! I really hope so too...I might try doodle stuff to try and relax.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I kinda want new Joy-Cons but those ******** are like 80 bucks
If you just want the new colors you can find used ones and trade in your current ones. The cost should come down to about $20-25 each.

D

Deleted member

Fixed DLC lineup

Joker
Sigma
Three other characters
Joker with an alt of the character from The Royal.
Sigma.
Crash Bandicoot with Coco Bandicoot, Fake Crash and Japanese alts.
Erdrick with Eight and Luminary as an alt.
Steve with an Alex alt.

That's my roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom