• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
*someone make a very well thought joke that has mutliple layers onto it*
I sleep.
*someone say "penis" or dead meme "chungus"*
17b.gif

Yeah, it's not very hard to gave me a chuckle, even when it's just stupid as all heck.:roll:

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
Which series that you won’t mind it to be mixed with Castlevanias gameplay?

For me, playing as Corrin while using his dragon tricks to go through some Castlevania 2d platforming seems really fun to do.

Just a penguin

Smash Master
*someone make a very well thought joke that has mutliple *layers* onto it*
I sleep.
*someone say "penis" or dead meme "chungus"*
View attachment 204206
Yeah, it's not very hard to gave me a chuckle, even when it's just stupid as all heck.:roll:
"Jokes are like onions"
"They stink?"
"No"
"They make you cry?"
"No"
"Oh, you leave em out in the sun, they get all brown, start sproutin’ little white hairs?"
"No. Layers. Onions have layers. Jokes have layers. Onions have layers. You get it? They both have layers."
"Oh, they both have layers. Oh. You know, not everybody likes jokes"

Last edited:

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
been working on this with my friends but I figure I can share it here. This is a list of characters who need buffs, and what buffs they need

:ultjigglypuff:-More range on her back air and more knockback at early percents
Noooooooooooo

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
In all seriousness Kirby should have another try at the MetroidVania formula, just use the Super Star/modern style of copy abilities, make the maps less convoluted and maybe make it like Milky Way Wishes so you can find Ability Pedestals in treasure chests so you don't have to bumble around everywhere to do ONE puzzle with a certain ability

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
In all seriousness Kirby should have another try at the MetroidVania formula, just use the Super Star/modern style of copy abilities, make the maps less convoluted and maybe make it like Milky Way Wishes so you can find Ability Pedestals in treasure chests so you don't have to bumble around everywhere to do ONE puzzle with a certain ability
son have you played amazing mirror

D

Deleted member

Honestly, I agree.

I believe that they can pull it better today with the more options available with the Switch.

CallMeKnux

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0424-3957-0991
Which series that you won’t mind it to be mixed with Castlevanias gameplay?

For me, playing as Corrin while using his dragon tricks to go through some Castlevania 2d platforming seems really fun to do.
Tbh I just generally think Smash-style shields/dodges/airdodges/rolls would be really cool in a 2D platformer, the closest that comes to my mind is the shield/roll in modern Kirby games.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
son have you played amazing mirror
I have and it was rather flawed as the maps are surprisingly complex considering you keep changing to different ****ing worlds constantly which changes the goddamn map, the abilities are VERY limited and you lose em when getting hit ONCE and it's not fun if you need an ability for a puzzle but you don't have that one, ESPECIALLY if you've got yourself a rare ability like idk, Missile.

Spray paints were amazing though, bring them back HAL you cowards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom