• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Yo Diddy Kong Diddy Kong what buffs did Diddy receive btw? Can you give me patch notes for the whole update or?

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
I feel that if your only comment for Bowser is that he should have his old "This got me out of low tier" combo then he's a pretty decent character on his own. Bowser buffs are always fun though
it's the only way to make him a threat in neutral. If he doesn't have that then I really have no reason not to approach bowser. He needs that fear factor

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

We have to censor the word "trap" now?
Guess I'm never playing Yu-Gi-Oh! or quoting Admiral Ackbar again.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
This never works so I typically play the "Okay if you watch thing I like" card and NOBODY EVER DOES because they think their thing is better then mine.
Which it isn't.
Objectively, never ever Will anything be better.

Bottomline is you should all watch Legion
Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen and SneakyLink SneakyLink you liked it, I fully expect you to watch it now!

D

Deleted member

:ultisabelle:-Better jab and more range on her smashes. Or a kill confirm. Really anything to make her less predictable or at least better in neutral
i've never quite understood what the term "kill confirm" refers to
i'm gonna feel really stupid after you tell me but what does it mean

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Ya'll sure do make it your business to piss on a child and what he likes.

I mean it can be abrasive but the amount of virutre signaling that goes on here you would think people would be more tolerant.

guess not.

Alright guys, it’s the first time in a while y’all have made me want to genuinely quit the thread.

This ping pong about this is getting tiresome.

Reading your posts whenever you’re trying to counter virtue signal people, way after the conversation ended, makes it hard to want to respond properly

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Then do you mind presenting the class your offense for THIS?

I dunno if this was an honest mistake, but mixing up Kenny with STEVE? Sorry, but I gotta send ya to the c a n c e l l e d c i r c l e .

View attachment 204200
Look I saw that at like 6AM y
it's the only way to make him a threat in neutral. If he doesn't have that then I really have no reason not to approach bowser. He needs that fear factor
Fair enough. Pretty surprised you think so highly of Shulk and Bayo though

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I can't believe you guys, you're all a bunch of criminals. I'm disgusted.

I need to get off this thread and clear my head, I have a dude I'm supposed to meet in an hour to sell crystal meth to anyway. Cya.

Pakky

Smash Hero

Alright guys, it’s the first time in a while y’all have made me want to genuinely quit the thread.

This ping pong about this is getting tiresome.

Reading your posts whenever you’re trying to counter virtue signal people, way after the conversation ended, makes it hard to want to respond properly
I apologize for that. Honestly I should just stay out of this kinda ****.

Doesn't matter what is said the same thing will be done the next day.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Uh... what’s Legion?
A bomb ass show
Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen and SneakyLink SneakyLink you liked it, I fully expect you to watch it now!
I saw a single episode in the past
I can't believe you guys, you're all a bunch of criminals. I'm disgusted.

I need to get off this thread and clear my head, I have a dude I'm supposed to meet in an hour to sell crystal meth to anyway. Cya.
I mean I wasn't joking when I said it was legal here lol

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
i've never quite understood what the term "kill confirm" refers to
i'm gonna feel really stupid after you tell me but what does it mean
esentially a true combo that a character has that can kill at a certain percent. For example, bowser in smash 4 had up throw>up air at around 80%, which killed most of the cast.

Inkling kind of has that in this game. Also Pichu has Up throw>down b as a kill confirm around 100% provided the opponent doesn't DI

D

Deleted member

It’s official.
Tomorrow I will finally unlock Susan Storm in Marvel Future Fight.

Only less than 75 gems left.

D

Deleted member

esentially a true combo that a character has that can kill at a certain percent. For example, bowser in smash 4 had up throw>up air at around 80%, which killed most of the cast.

Inkling kind of has that in this game. Also Pichu has Up throw>down b as a kill confirm around 100% provided the opponent doesn't DI
oh.
I don't feel stupid, actually. Thanks!

Pakky

Smash Hero
Buff :ultkrool:

Kill confirms are all over the place. Down Smash is the only true one.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Shulk has hella potential and bayo is still good. She's just nothing special anymore now that everyone can combo
Cla no
Shulk has hella potential
CLA PLEASE

EVERY TIME SOMEONE SAYS THIS THE CHARACTER BECOMES LOW TIER AND SHULK HAD IT IN THE PAST CLA HE HAS A WIFE AND KIDS DON'T CAP HIM LIKE THIS

D

Deleted member

is there any better feeling in this game then soft hit nair edgeguarding people using a character that has a sex kick

you just hit them with a little boop and they just flounder and die and you're just like
1554305279692.png

D

Deleted member

Look I saw that at like 6AM y
Sorry, but the only way you can come out of the Cancelled Circle is to do what all smelly Smash players do and write up a Twitlonger for an apology. Then, and ONLY then, we might let you out.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Sorry, but the only way you can come out of the Cancelled Circle is to do what all smelly Smash players do and write up a Twitlonger for an apology. Then, and ONLY then, we might let you out.
But to be a true apology it has to actually be a non-apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom