• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Man, he’s just 14. We have no idea what’s going on behind the screen. Lashing out obviously isn’t good, but I think it’s good to sometimes take a step away and calm down. This place certainly is not a great influence. Can’t really judge him.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
C2F2AB0F-4BF8-45D5-98BE-157D22702961.gif

This seems like the start of a new Paper Mario game.

I half expect the plumber to show up! /s

D

Deleted member

User was warned for this post
Just by looking at it I'm already under the impression it's a show that caters pretty much to the same audience as that other goddamn show you mentioned so you aren't helping your case here. Besides 101 dalmatians is dull as ****
go **** yourself you absolute asshole

D

Deleted member

The Joker movie seems alright.
It’s a new retelling of his origin, but it’s fair since The Killing Joke’s flashbacks aren’t necessarily canon already.

But I don’t know... I fear that the movie may have some problems when it releases.

D

Deleted member

man when i was 14 i was stupid as **** and had bad opinions, and was also super misinformed about like everything

not saying that i'm not still stupid as **** and i probably am still misinformed about some things considering i didn't know words like tr*p were offensive until i joined this place (y'all rad af btw thanks for yelling at me about it that long while ago) but i think i'm at least slightly better
but to quote our lord and saviour:
we only have one lord and savior and i prefer you not do him a disservice by comparing him to me or he'll get pissed

and you won't like it when he gets angry

his army

they come
1554303328684.png

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
It’s a new retelling of his origin, but it’s fair since The Killing Joke’s flashbacks aren’t necessarily canon already.

But I don’t know... I fear that the movie may have some problems when it releases.
The only problem will be chuds bastardising it and unironically doing the "We live in a society" stuff

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I was an anti-SJW at 14 that thought racism was over and America was fine. I still want to slap the **** out of myself for it.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Honestly my issue is it's more Joker, and I'm honestly tired of seeing that ****** everywhere
what's that second word supposed to be I can't figure it out

GWEN THAT'S A CHILD
Hooooooly **** I did NOT ****ing know that.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
One thing I have trouble learning is that some times getting my laugh is the wrong thing to do to someone. Remember that Spongebob episode where Squidward was being a **** to other people with an air blower?

Part of the prob is people know the they are being ***** but dont do anything to change it and continue ti bully and bully and bully until said person snaps and all of the sudden they are the victim and are asking the person that snapped "wtf is wrong with you"

remeber, your actions still affect people weather you know it or not and its your job to fix yourself of you own ****

and sadly, Mods dont really take action aginst people like that, they just let them go

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

As long as I don’t cause trouble anymore and keep this good track I have right now, I’ll be fine.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Btw, I didn't say it before, but thanks for all the likes on my "latest" sprites. :3
tumblr_majiueJtPs1r877bvo1_500.gif

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I’m gonna have to make more gifs to bring the wholesome back aren’t I?

It’s getting harder to find good moments as is.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I can’t make the miracle of hour long wholesomeness happen again today guys, y’all are just going to have to stop antagonizing each other on your own.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Diddy buffs made their way, am no longer maining a low tier! Be prepared for total destruction.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
How do y'all not remember Horace and Jasper. Cruela's most memorable lines are her screaming their names.

D

Deleted member

Honestly my issue is it's more Joker, and I'm honestly tired of seeing that ****** everywhere

Hooooooly **** I did NOT ****ing know that.
DC tends to apply Batman properties most of the time, sadly.

I wish we would get a Plastic Man, Green Lantern or Lex Luthor movie for a change of pace. Aquaman and Wonder Woman were steps in the right direction, so there’s hope.

D

Deleted member

I'm looking at some of my old posts from back the first NZ social(which was in 2015) and I have never wanted to slap someone harder than I want to slap my past self

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom