• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Everyone: I have no idea what the discussion is anymore
Me: Celebrating tenth anniversary of K-ON!

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Kinda late to this but uh

Isn’t Brelooming only 14? Give him time. He’s just young and ignorant, like most of us were around that age. He’ll see the truth eventually.

D

Deleted member

Yo, when a horse riding unit dies in FE, What does the opponent do with the now dead horse lying in front of them?
Depends. What would they also do with the dead person?

Trick answer is nothing because units evaporate into the air when they die.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Some people theorized that maybe Link To The Past will be released alongside Awakening for a single cartridge.

Kinda like a N.Sane Trilogy deal or close.
Then why is it listed separately from Awakening?

Should't they just take up one spot on the website?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That makes no sense if they have separate listings though
Then why is it listed separately from Awakening?

Should't they just take up one spot on the website?

That’s basically the problem.

We will have to see what will end up happening with that, because I agree that two Zelda remakes sold close to each other feels weird.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
@modmins

Sorry about getting into that a bit much. For what it’s worth, I didn’t actually get angry and it was coming from a place of genuine curiosity.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

Isn’t Brelooming only 14? Give him time. He’s just young and ignorant, like most of us were around that age. He’ll see the truth eventually.
ngl 14 is old enough to realise you don't go telling people to hang themselves

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
That’s basically the problem.

We will have to see what will end up happening with that, because I agree that two Zelda remakes sold close to each other feels weird.
Link to the Past is basically 2D Ocarina of Time. Hell, Polygon's rating system in reviews says a 10 score means a game is still flawed but so good you can just ignore them because no game is perfect EXCEPT for LttP

DutchPichu

Smash Journeyman
Well, Joker should come out BEFORE the end of April. In my thoughts that means "before the 20th or something". So next week or the week thereafter Joker?

D

Deleted member

I’m 14 and I’m not ignorant ;(
Every person is ignorant over something. An engineer is not expected to do a lawyer's job, for example, so they'll probably not know as much about law as the other. It's human nature. Question is what are you doing about it?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Today you learn that a thread full of grown ass adults like to bully a 14 y/o and act luke they werent brats at 14 as well
telling people they should hang themselves is not roasting, it's bullying
well, obvs thats very bad to do even if I dont like a person it was said to

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Btw Ruby is trans and no one can take that away from me, it's like Notorious BIG, my death would only make it infinitely stronger

Happened to me a few times before, just close the game and boot it back up and it should resolve itself
I'm still mad that they changed that name to Notorious Chase. They should have changed it to Infamous Giant

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Well, Joker should come out BEFORE the end of April. In my thoughts that means "before the 20th or something". So next week or the week thereafter Joker?
what is the deal with people thinking joker is coming out any time BEFORE the 24th?

Atlus has to show off girl Joker before we can get our character, otherwise it would be really weird for us to see her Joker design for the first time in a smash game, with no real buildup.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Nah, they probably mean before the next month starts. I'm fully expecting Joker to appear in April 25 or close to it.

D

Deleted member

Today you learn that a thread full of grown *** adults like to bully a 14 y/o and act luke they werent brats at 14 as well
Yeah. It's why I'm not being too hard on him. If you think I'm a piece of **** now, woo boy, you don't know the half of it. At most if you got **** to do, call him out on it and give it time. That's all a person needs at that age. Harping on it doesn't do any good.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Wait what

He told someone to hang themselves?

In that case... Yikes(TM)

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
ngl 14 is old enough to realise you don't go telling people to hang themselves
Wait Brelooming told people to hang themselves? What the ****? From what I gathered, everyone who argued against PETA's practices were doing so in a polite and educational manner. There's nothing warranting that response.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
The definition of gambling implies you're betting something. The definition of bet implies you're risking something.

...Wait, there's an informal definition for the word bet? Uh... Ignore that.

Oh and for the record, I put my credibility on the line, mostly because people in the Smash speculation circle tend to forget about credibility issues if you’ve gotten things right before

what is the deal with people thinking joker is coming out any time BEFORE the 24th?

Atlus has to show off girl Joker before we can get our character, otherwise it would be really weird for us to see her Joker design for the first time in a smash game, with no real buildup.
Someone save this post just in case this ends up hilarious

Edit: damn it double post
Y’all need to be faster

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Y'all should be more like Ultram-I mean Asur- I mean Akihiko

D

Deleted member

Wait Brelooming told people to hang themselves? What the ****? From what I gathered, everyone who argued against PETA's practices were doing so in a polite and educational manner. There's nothing warranting that response.
i dunno **** about the hanging stuff that was probably something personal with him and shish but he called me brain damaged when i was disagreeing with his peta opinions soooo

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
i dunno **** about the hanging stuff that was probably something personal with him and shish but he called me brain damaged when i was disagreeing with his peta opinions soooo
A troubled kid for sure- kinda wish we knew he was liable to devolve into hysteria before we made the roasts a meme

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Huh, Pyra Pyra double post just as much as FalKoopa.

'make you wonder.

D

Deleted member

hot take, mostly to divert the discussion from the current topic
I wouldn't mind if Disney bought Hasbro

osby

Smash Obsessed
Today you learn that a thread full of grown *** adults like to bully a 14 y/o and act luke they werent brats at 14 as well

well, obvs thats very bad to do even if I dont like a person it was said to
I agree that talking behind them doesn't make the situation any better but I don't think anyone was bullying them. And 14 is old enough take responsibility for your own social interactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom