• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Not wanting to forget people and cause upset is the whole reason why I didn't mention anyone in particular and settled for just saying everyone is cool instead. :p
Moy

When do we get a new Ace Attorney?

I WANT ONE REAL BAD

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I can feel it E3. Capcom have burned all their options at this point. Something big is brewing in those headquarters I can smell it.
God. I sure hope so. I wanna see something new.

and if that supposed e3 announcement just so happens to coincide with a reveal for phoenix in smash, hey you won't see me complainin'

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Not wanting to forget people and cause upset is the whole reason why I didn't mention anyone in particular and settled for just saying everyone is cool instead. :p
pfft

Earlier I was naming specific people and intentionally picked some people who I felt needed to hear some kind words

And coming up soon here I'll make a big post... when I stop feeling like I'm gonna die

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Only way for Marvel vs. Capcom to outdo themselves is to their own EVERYONE IS HERE!.

TFW they'd have more characters then Ultimate DLC included.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Yay! 10 more days until I see Missing Link!

On top of that. I'll be going to see the new Hellboy with my dad on Thursday for my birthday.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
E V E R Y O N E .. I S
C . . O . . O . . L

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Street Fighter: EVERYONE IS HERE!

Mortal Kombat: EVERYONE IS HERE!

Tekken: EVERYONE IS HERE!

Soulcalibur: EVERYONE IS HERE!

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Posted before but since the topic has been brought back up, here’s my ideal MvC roster:
Black Panther
Black Widow
Cable
Captain America
Captain Marvel
Captain Marvel (Kamela Khan)
Daredevil
Deadpool
Doctor Strange
Dormammu
Falcon
Gamora
Ghost Rider
Hawkeye
Hulk
Iron Man (alt. War Machine)
Juggernaut
Loki
Magneto
Mr. Fantastic (assisted by the rest of the Fantasic 4)
Phoenix
Rocket Raccoon/Groot
Scarlet Witch
Sentinel
Spider-Man
Spider-Man (Miles Morales)
Storm
Taskmaster
Thanos
Thor
Ultron
Venom
Vision
Wasp
Wolverine
Amaterasu
Arthur
Akuma
Asura
Captain Commando
Chris Redfield (alt. Leon Kennedy)
Chun-Li
Dante
Felicia
Firebrand
Frank West
Guile
Hsein-Ko.
Jedah
Jill Valentine
M. Bison
Mega Man (MM11)
Mike Haggar
Monster Hunter
Morrigan
Nathan Spencer
Nemesis
Nero
Phoenix Wright
Roll (MM11)
Ryu
Sakura
Sigma
Strider Hiryu
Tron Bonne
Vergil
Viewtiful Joe
Wesker
X
Zero

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So kids, don't try this at home, but I just pet one of the porch opossums I've been mentioning for several minutes and I think I'm gonna die.

So soft. So cute.

But yeah don't try that unless you actually know what you're doing lol.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I can feel it E3. Capcom have burned all their options at this point. Something big is brewing in those headquarters I can smell it.
If anything, I would expect Capcom's major 2020 title to get shown off at E3. They mentioned something about releasing a major game every year. 2019's already covered with RE2 and DMCV. And I guess MM11 and especially Monster Hunter World are the 2018 titles.

Obviously, I'm hoping for something like MvC or Mega Man X.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
So kids, don't try this at home, but I just pet one of the porch opossums I've been mentioning for several minutes and I think I'm gonna die.

So soft. So cute.

But yeah don't try that unless you actually know what you're doing lol.
Porch possum? Like a wild one? How'd it let you get close to it?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Alright, remember when I said I'd make a wholesome post "when the time is right" since I missed the wholesome hour? Well SIKE! I may be sick, but I still can type, dammit. So HEY! YOU!
YEAH, YOU! BETTER GET READY!

View attachment 204015

@faygoshill @ClaTheBae - You both are always welcome to Gekyume's circumcision anytime when it happens and are rad, Mrs. Morag and Mr. CiaTheBabe. Just know that locusts are indeed real.
Noipoi Noipoi - Yo! Thanks for that art from a while back, really appreciate it and the salute for my sadness when I saw that Mythra spirit! Truly are the memester.
@NonSpecificGuy - Thanks to you, I got invested into Wolfenstein and want B.J. Blazkowicz in Smash Ultimate, so hats off to ya and keep up the good work and radness, ya radgie dagie!
@tehponycorn - DID SOMEBODY RING THE DINKSTER? I sure did, cause if I somehow am your echo fighter, then it truly is a blessing. Always will remember the night I proclaimed you're dead cause of the Calling Card.
@Luigi The President - Dammit, someway somehow Geno will happen, but I do know one thing for sure, and that this site shouldn't take ya granted. Keep bein' the awesome you, and DAMMIT, COME BACK.
@papagenos @Delzethin - Shoutouts to both of you for being on top of the game before Smash Ultimate released!
Hinata Hinata - So look... I apologize for almost throwing that Wiimote, but I can tell you're a goodie. Hope you can forgive me and possibly can repay you when Pokemon Sword/Shield comes out!
Pyra Pyra @KarneraMythos @Rie Sonomura - Hey, fellow Xenoblade fans! Any Xeno fan is a good person in my book. Keep being you and especially you, Toaster, for taking the plunge that is a game that sucked away 300+ hours of my life!
@Scoliosis Jones - Real good story you had back there, Teach. Unfortunately I don't got much memes to fit in this one, so just know that even if you are my worst enemy, that being scoliosis, you're not like the rest. You da best.
@Brelooming Disaster - For being one of the new guys, you're one of the best we've had! Will be sure to still keep the Scott persona alive for you and hope that my bet doesn't fall through.
@Shishœ Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen - We've had a run-in or two, but you guys are still pretty damn rad. Also as of note, Kamen Rider Black is unironically good to me, so apologies if it's one of the bad ones.
Opossum Opossum - Hey, so when I usually walk down my driveway I've been seeing this dead opossum next to our sidewalk, and I'm surprised nobody came to clean it up 4 to 5 months later. Pretty gross stuff, but know that you should definitely never become that opossum and keep doing good things!

Honorable Mentions: @JDCabrera Idon Idon (don't worry, SMTV will happen!), @KMDP, @Onereasonanddone, Zinith Zinith , @Good Guy Giygas, @praline

Sorry if I couldn't been able to name you! Thanks for letting me be the Scott to your thread.
Black is considered one of the best ones if you can get past the seizures lmao

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
On another hand April's gonna be an exciting month. Got three movies (Hellboy, Missing Link and Avengers: Endgame) and two games (Mortal Kombat 11 and Days Gone) I look forward too along with an supposed Direct and next DLC reveal and it being my birthday this month.

Gonna be fun.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Alright, here's my MVC4 pitch. Everyone from UMVC3, and the new characters from MVCI.

Then add Nero, Carnage, OG Mega Man, Green Goblin, Psylocke, Gambit, Lady and M. Bison.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Asura needs to be in Marvel vs. Capcom 4. No question about it. Hell he should had been in Infinite as vanilla as its roster was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom