• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Well, conversation has literally gone to the dogs.

I wanna ask, where did the talk of version 2.0.2 I've heard around the net come from?
Well, it was announced to come out tonight. And there's a large possibility that stuff for Joker could be datamined.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Don't worry Grey.

We all suck compared to someone else. And that other guy sucks compared to another guy. The fact you recognize your own suckiness means you are able to progress rather than blame the game or others.
Yeah, this isn't my first rodeo. You start every game bad and get better.

While I'm exaggerating because two nights ago really hurt my pride, I'm legitimately unsure how much time I'll dedicate to the game unless one of the DLC characters is someone I need to play. I thought I'd be able to pick up Smash again and at least start at a somewhat passable level but I underestimated just how much I missed through Smash For.

I'm deflated because I don't know if I have the time or energy at this stage of my life to commit to getting to where I want to be in this game. I've already committed far too much time in the last month to getting better at it, putting off my show in the meantime, and I feel like I have jack **** to show for it.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
there's enough seats on this train for two gangs
I’m still trying to increase the ranks of the Granblue Gang.

The whole Katalina leak helped, but I gotta keep shilling it to keep the momentum going.

Nope. I quit.

I got embarrassed in my own house so back to SFV where I don't suck.
Awww... that kinda sucks to hear.

I’ve enjoyed playing against you over these past couple months.

I’ve barely put any time into SFV, so I know that I suck in that game. And I don’t have my PS4 with me, so I ain’t gonna get any better.

R O F L

Smash Ace
So 2.0.2 is coming out later today.... Obviously not Joker.

Just PLEASE give me a Kirby and Bowser Jr. buff, I hope it's not just bug fixes.

Edit: Nvm, it's just going to be bug fixes.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Just PLEASE give me a Kirby and Bowser Jr. buff, I hope it's not just bug fixes.
please no more Kirby buffs, my 13-year-old brother plays as Kirby and he's a ****ing beast

D

Deleted member

Instead of:
Lust, say: horny
Gluttony, say: yosh
Sloth, say: procrastination
Pride, say: I don't take constructive criticism
Envy, say: cucking
Greed, say: gacha
Wrath, say: heated gamer moment

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr

Edit: Nvm, it's just going to be bug fixes.
I don't have the game yet (I don't have a Switch yet, but I'm planning to get both sooner or later)
But...
So Kirby is still weak? -.-

D

Deleted member

A bit of out of nowhere news, Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice is now on the eShop and is slated for a April 11th release. Christ, that's a bit early.

Costs $29.99USD and is 18.2GB big. Honestly, I am legitimately surprised that they gotten it to even work and fit on the Switch and have a reasonable file size, too.

D

Deleted member

I don't have the game yet (I don't have a Switch yet, but I'm planning to get both sooner or later)
But...
So Kirby is still weak? -.-
TBH I feel his weaknesses are overstated. His air game and tilts are super good, being able to do anything out of dash opens up some cool things, and dash attack can kill now. His run speed and frame data could use buffs, though...

On the bright side, you don't have it nearly as bad as people like me who wanted to try to play Isabelle. :upsidedown:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I finally beated Cerberus at the Coliseum world in KH1!
Feels great to finally get past a part you’ve been stuck at for years.

I will check when I am starting to make the cake for tomorrow with my parents.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
can't wait for joker to be like e tier or something

only the faithful shall remain

D

Deleted member

TBH I feel his weaknesses are overstated. His air game and tilts are super good, being able to do anything out of dash opens up some cool things, and dash attack can kill now. His run speed and frame data could use buffs, though...

On the bright side, you don't have it nearly as bad as people like me who wanted to try to play Isabelle. :upsidedown:
Ironically, Isabelle is the only character I can consistently beat my brother with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom