• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

did you know that Dolly's Voice Actress also voices Amethyst on Steven Universe

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
To be honest, considering the current population, there's not a lot of interests you could find in common between 4 people here.

D

Deleted member

I didn't even know 101 Dalmatians had a new thing until just recently, lol.

That said, suuuuper not for me. Was never into the 101 Dalmatians property in the first place, TBH.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
nuh-uh grey he said "four people here"

...unless those people are among us
I was trying to give you guys a hint.

My real passion is making flash style animation cartoons starring over a hundred dogs.

I am all four of those people.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Master Hand Gang rise up

Fittingly, you can count all his supporters on one hand

D

Deleted member

I do think a lot of DBFZ's initial appeal came from it going "Hey, are you disappointed in MVCI? Well we've got tag team mechanics with stunning visuals and iconic characters too!" The mechanics are certainly really solid and it's a good game, but I think after that initial hype wore off, people were able to look past it and became more critical of the game, and I think a lot of people just became bored with it. At least that's what I think.
I think my main problem with DBFZ is that it has a dedicated "**** neutral" button baked into it's mechanics and it breaks the pace of the game too much for me to enjoy it. Super dash is nearly impossible to block/anti-air on reaction unless you're actively looking for it, and it can be made entirely safe depending on the character/if you have your assists ready.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Nope. I quit.

I got embarrassed in my own house so back to SFV where I don't suck.
Don't worry Grey.

We all suck compared to someone else. And that other guy sucks compared to another guy. The fact you recognize your own suckiness means you are able to progress rather than blame the game or others.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
look i know horde = zombies and all but if it's not the jill jungle gym i'm not interested
I was actually gonna go with Jill Jamboree but I liked Horde better.

So **** your opinions. No offense.

D

Deleted member

Nope. I quit.

I got embarrassed in my own house so back to SFV where I don't suck.
Me constantly making a fool of myself online is what's made me just play against CPU and do Spirit Battles for the past 3 months. I love Smash, but dang I am garbage at it.

a7377910615ce6a36109c992387fb752ad3fecce_00.jpg

A wise Space Hamster once said "Sometimes you're good, and sometimes you're bad."

D

Deleted member

I really hope that if Persona 5 comes tothe Switch that we can atleast take screenshots.
I don't think there's any Switch game where you can't take screenshots

Last edited by a moderator:

Just a penguin

Smash Master
Me constantly making a fool of myself online is what's made me just play against CPU and do Spirit Battles for the past 3 months. I love Smash, but dang I am garbage at it.

View attachment 203833

A wise Space Hamster once said "Sometimes you're good, and sometimes you're bad."
As an equally wise radioactive mutated dog once said, "Dude, sucking at something is the first step to being sorta good at something"

D

Deleted member

View attachment 203833

Me whenever I do well at Smash Bros:

Me whenever someone kicks my ass:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Well, conversation has literally gone to the dogs.

I wanna ask, where did the talk of version 2.0.2 I've heard around the net come from?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I don't think there's any Switch game where you can't take screenshots
Well the ps4 version only lets you take screenshots and video of the title sequence before starting the game, so I want more than that fir the potential Switch version.

Also... could you get a lighter blue text colour? I can’t read your post at all unless I quote it.

D

Deleted member

Well the ps4 version only lets you take screenshots and video of the title sequence before starting the game, so I want more than that fir the potential Switch version.

Also... could you get a lighter blue text colour? I can’t read your post at all unless I quote it.
You can turn off the text color feature on your settings.

D

Deleted member

I'll just change back to my normal text color lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom