• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Dear Smashboards,

I have some unfortunate news to bring to you all today.
It has been found out by our investigatiors over at Wikipedia that Reggie was a minority this whole time.
View attachment 203553
In light of this recent discovery, I am going to have to revoke his Gamer™ Pass.
We are sorry to all Reggie has affected throughout his days as a Gamer™. Anyone who has spoken to him is entitled to financial compensation.

All the best,
Gang Weed
Wow
Learn to love, not to Haiti

D

Deleted member

Questioning the validity of this site and the moral dilemma of permanently IP banning certain users from the entire internet.
This is not an April Fools ****post btw, I'm 100% serious.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
there's a total of 30 dummy slots
alright chief let's lay out the cold hard facts

there are 30 dummy slots in the game as a whole, which are primarily intended as a failsafe - these have existed in prior smash games, and like those, they're never going to all get used.

there are, however, 16 extra slots in WoL added in 2.0.0 - 1 for piranha plant, 5 for the fighter's pass including joker, and 10 more extra that are currently unknown to us. we don't know what these are intended for, nor why they added them: the numbers match up to 2 more potential fighters passes, but they could also be echoes, for example if jane is a completely new character and/or added later down the line from joker's release, or they could even be just more failsafes since the 30 total dummy slots weren't in WoL to begin with and they wanted to shore it up a little bit to prevent any potential errors.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Is your body ready reggie for today?

(sorry that's all i got. have a good day guys :))

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I can respect Reggieboards. I hope we get an emote of him.
I put a suggestion in for one, clearly reminding/pinging Xiivi Xiivi will expedite this.

To show our loyalty to Reggie, we should save our actual avatar and put it back tomorrow when the site will return normal.
Are you Brave enough for this?
I'm not serious, this is a joker
I was going to do this anyway up until the actual day of his retirement before my avi got overwritten. I consider this day more our little tribute than just a prank.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
I come here for Reggieposting and all I find is SIN

Here is some cleansing Disco!Reggie from the ‘70s, for my health and yours

IMG_6767.JPG

Edit: removed spoiler tag so you sinners can’t avoid the eyes of the chosen one

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
what does this mean
I can’t tell if you know that that stuff bothers a lot of people when you just kinda casually imply it and you’re just trolling everyone or you’re painfully unaware of that fact

Listen, Goth, Lust isn’t real.
The car accident was 3 years ago. You need to forgive yourself. It’s not your fault.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom