• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
oh **** I forgot Koichi says "Let's kill the hoe" this episode. Caught me hella off guard
What's even this dub?

wild possibility: best buy were just allowed to use that render because nintendo doesn't consider joker a secret nor renders spoilers
Watch it be like last direct. "Oh, we know Kencineroar already, there won't be any surprises."

...cue :ultpiranha:

D

Deleted member

What do you mean? We Regginators used our divine powers to drop a hint for loyal fans today
Fighting games peaked 19 years ago and have only been downhill ever since
Speaking of JoJo, this is the second time the Kira family has said 'bite the dust' in the dub and the dub's at Highway Star. Viz thinks they're slick smh
Can't get sued for copyright infringement if you don't capitalize it

Last edited by a moderator:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I’d put money on them being allowed to use it.
tbh it's probably just part of a promo package nintendo is sending out to retailers to market the fighter's pass now we're in april

the entire assumption we're getting a direct of some kind rests on equally assuming that nintendo treats character renders like they're some lock-and-key ****, which in all likelihood isn't the case

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I can’t stay mad at you
Go ahead and keep playing your fortcrafts
it's called minenight you ****ing swine. you absolute penis. you complete buffoon. you bumbling idiot. you utter cretin. **** you

Last edited by a moderator:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Lol at when I want to bring up a semi serious topic but it's reggie day so **** that

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
tbh it's probably just part of a promo package nintendo is sending out to retailers to market the fighter's pass now we're in april

the entire assumption we're getting a direct of some kind rests on equally assuming that nintendo treats character renders like they're some lock-and-key ****, which in all likelihood isn't the case
Honestly I'd say this entire Joker mess is the worst thing to happen to the franchise since Wolf and Snake were cut. Four ****ing months of nothing and 2 months ago they went "Hey he's presentable but we're not going to show you, because Joker is a JRPG character, we're treating him like Atlus and Square do, as in lock him in the basement and wait a couple months to show him"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom