• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So I have a confession to make.

After getting unceremoniously bodied last night and finding out that my roommate is going to be gone all day with her boyfriend, I totally took a sick day just to have the house to myself and feel pathetic.

If I get caught I'll just say April Fools.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

After getting unceremoniously bodied last night and finding out that my roommate is going to be gone all day with her boyfriend, I totally took a sick day just to have the house to myself and feel pathetic.

Greg, I am very disappointing in you, you're fired

osby

Smash Obsessed
Honestly I'd say this entire Joker mess is the worst thing to happen to the franchise since Wolf and Snake were cut. Four ****ing months of nothing and 2 months ago they went "Hey he's presentable but we're not going to show you, because Joker is a JRPG character, we're treating him like Atlus and Square do, as in lock him in the basement and wait a couple months to show him"
It's just a long wait, nobody lost anything, we'll still get five characters. It's hardly among the ten worst things happened to Smash.

D

Deleted member

I wish I could talk with you guys but I genuinely can't tell ya'll apart

Noipoi

Howdy!

Good, you ARE pathetic! Be honest with yourself!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
This is actually reminding me of some of my earliest posts on this site. I started posting memes after another member expressed confusion at the mention of Reggie because he didn't remember the man's name:

I feel like my time on this site has, in a way, just come full circle.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130

Well... I’ll give you points for honesty.

If it makes you feel any better, I was constantly beaten by a Wolf on a livestream in an Arena yesterday.

And when I jumped into another Arena after that one closed, he ended up joining that one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom