• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
What did I miss? I had to go for a while when I had a call, because something serious happened, but turns out it was just a random situation that wasn't even serious to begin up, it was more of a situation that made you worry a lot only to find it's just freaking nothing really serious.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
What did I miss? I had to go for a while when I had a call, because something serious happened, but turns out it was just a random situation that wasn't even serious to begin up, it was more of a situation that made you worry a lot only to find it's just freaking nothing really serious.
joker got released early, he's pretty fun tho a little overhyped tbh

D

Deleted member

Noipoi is dead, all hail our new tsundre overlord Poinoi.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
It would be funny is Best Buys stunt made then give up Joker early
I doubt it. Then again I always wondered if Sakurai truly intended to drop Royu on the day of their reveal before they were leaked?
Ah, really? May I please get the lin-

...Nevermind. Each time I see this link's address, I know that you're linking to Rick Ashley's video, to rickroll me.
Guess you could say, you know the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom