• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
You ever wonder how some support bases just tend to disappear over time for no real reason?

It's like, "Ah, yes. All my favorites are in my DLC prediction. Joker, Erdrick, Jill...

-squints-

Hibachi Machinima"
I’ve made no secret my desire to Smash with The King of the Iron Fist. Honestly he’s in my top 10. I only think he’s likely if Bamco puts their foot down however. Like, Sakurai and the Smash community probably want a Tales Character more. But if you’re a casual gamer in the West, you know Bamco for one of two things. Pac-Man or Tekken.

Long story short, if Namco picks they’re probably going to choose Heihachi. If Sakurai chooses, it’s probably going to be Lloyd. And sense we KNOW Nintendo is choosing, it’s all a matter of who they side with.

D

Deleted member

@Shishœ has entered the chat

ALSO TOPICAL BECAUSE HXH HAS TRANS CHARACTERS
Alluka is a precious girl and deserves everyone's support.
Also, desoite games and side material calling Pitou a girl, their gender was always left ambiguous and neutral in the manga and anime
Do non-binary people get counted as trans? I've never really had any particular sense of gender about myself, so I never really considered myself as trans because it kinda feels like, I'm transitioning from and to... what, exactly? But obviously I don't count as cis, either. So I guess I'm stuck in the middle between the two, which is... just about right, I guess. :p
I mean, it's not about transitioning and more about idenitifying as a gender you weren't assigned at birth so I'd say so.

CodakTheWarrior

Smash Ace
Hey everyone, so I don’t normally do stuff like this but my bud BonafideFella on the boards is working on a really cool project for a hypothetical game called “Iconoclastic Smash Brothers”, a total reworking of the smash characters that challenged what people think as the ‘roots’ of the smash formula. The project is totally improvisational, meaning he’s working on it as he goes, and any of you guys can submit moveset ideas following his format on the doc. It would mean a lot to both of us if any of you would check it out and leave some input! Thanks!

https://smashboards.com/threads/iconoclastic-smash-concepts.481191/

D

Deleted member

Tbh, I still fluctuate between thinking I'm a girl and NB. Honestly think it might just be easier to tell gender to **** off sometimes but I digress, this discussion would get way too deep for this place to handle.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I literally used :ultpit: to bring :ultkirby: to 999% on Palutena’s Temple using only his infinite jab. We were on one of the top platforms with the pole on it, so the characters couldn’t be pushed away like they usually would...and guess what...

THAT :ultpit:**** WAS SO ****ING AWESOME!!!!

I also did a Lightning Chariot to Upperdash combo to ok an :ultinkling: and a :ultwolf:, so my boi :ultpit: was unstoppable today

QuiqueST

Smash Apprentice
Most of the time

"Man why can't we talk about normal or wholesome stuff?"

*thread talks about wholesome stuff*

"Ok so let's now talk about vore"

Edit: typo

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Most of the time

"Man why can't we talk about normal or wholesome stuff?"

*thread talks about wholesome stuff*

"Ok so let's now talk about vore"

Edit: typo
And then come the waves of people that point out that the thread is talking about something weird

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Tbh, I still fluctuate between thinking I'm a girl and NB. Honestly think it might just be easier to tell gender to **** off sometimes but I digress, this discussion would get way too deep for this place to handle.
GENDER IS A MYTH CREATED BY THE CHURCH AT THE DUDE WHO INVENTED BATHROOMS TO SELL TWICE AS MANY BATHROOMS AND TO STOP PEOPLE FROM EATING ALL THE COMMUNION WAFERS

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
You guys really think a direct will be this week? I'm honestly more confident to say it'll be more in the second or third week of April honestly if anything.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I was born the same year as the first MGS.

Coincidence?

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I'm not even going to try and understand Gender to be honest.

I'll just sit here being my lame ass filthy Cishet male and let everyone else do whatever they want. Everything else is far beyond my level of comprehension on the subject.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
the white section of the trans flag is supposed to represent enby people so yes you count and are valid
As far as I’m aware “trans” just means identifying as something other than your assigned gender
I mean, it's not about transitioning and more about idenitifying as a gender you weren't assigned at birth so I'd say so.
I knew about the flag, and what it's supposed to "mean", and all that. But at the same time I'm thinking about things like, I have a friend who is NB and who understands this stuff far better than I do, but they don't count themselves as trans. So I guess that gets me thinking about how it all applies to me, too; like, would calling myself that be encroaching on something I'm not supposed to?

If someone else was asking something like this I'd probably say something like, there are no hard or fast rules to it, and it's just about what you make of it. But with me, I just overthink it a lot. But I tend to overthink everything, so *shrug*

unlike your taste in video games
Not my fault you can't appreciate the fine art of cartography.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Birthdays we share with notable people, huh?

I share mine with George Washington, Steve Irwin, and Drew Barrymore, so I guess there's that...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom