• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

"Hi there, this is Masahiro Sakurai, from Nintendo."

"I post this today to say that, me and my team have been working very hard on Joker. Especially after some of you have gone insane over some grinch movie or something, and leaked the whole game two week before the game came out, which made me really dissapointed in you all."

"After that whole mess, I was thinking of waiting a bit before showing you what we had in store, but now, I see that some fools at Best Buy have revealed Joker render without my authorization."

"So, while me and my team are going to finish Joker and release him, I intend to scrap all the work we done on Elma, Geno, Banjo & Steve from Minecraft, and instead, we are going to give you Deku Nuts From The Legend of Zelda as a brand new character for you to play in Super Smash Bros Ultimate on the Nintendo Switch, so that you peoples who keep asking me for Zelda newcomers can finally stop once and for all."

"Thank you for understanding, and remember"

"And stop asking me for Goku, he is already in the game."
Why am I ok with deku nuts as a playable character?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Sakurai on DLC character No. 3, "Look, Joker was just finished, and we decided to take a 3 day break before we started on Erdrick, but on day 2, Furukawa busted into my office with a shotgun demanding I reveal Erdrick at E3 or else. Well, development hasn't started at all, and the animation team wasn't there, so I had to make a quick 3 minute trailer in MS paint revealing him. He might take a while though..."

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130

"I post this today to say that, me and my team have been working very hard on Joker. Especially after some of you have gone insane over some grinch movie or something, and leaked the whole game two week before the game came out, which made me really dissapointed in you all."

"After that whole mess, I was thinking of waiting a bit before showing you what we had in store, but now, I see that some fools at Best Buy have revealed Joker render without my authorization."

"So, while me and my team are going to finish Joker and release him, I intend to scrap all the work we done on Elma, Geno, Banjo & Steve from Minecraft, and instead, we are going to give you Deku Nuts From The Legend of Zelda as a brand new character for you to play in Super Smash Bros Ultimate on the Nintendo Switch, so that you peoples who keep asking me for Zelda newcomers can finally stop once and for all."

I'd be up for Deku Nuts tbh - more plant based characters can't go amiss

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I just want to see Spice Girl akready, I cab't believe I have to wait yet another week, goddamnit. It's been way too long since Araki gave me a lady fighting.
It kinda doesn't

Steve is portrayed as in the wrong for not telling Tony about his parents, he's partially in the wrong for tearing the Avengers apart, and, depending on your point of view, he's wrong for not signing the Accords. During the whole ending scene in Civil War, while Tony is probably slightly more in the wrong for the whole "attempting to murder an innocent man" deal, Steve and Bucky understand that this is a tragic situation brought on by Steve being an idiot and trying to control everything. Steve even admits guilt in the big ending speech, when he says "I know I hurt you Tony. I guess I thought – by not telling you about your parents I was sparing you, but… I can see now I was really sparing myself. I’m sorry."
There's a whole scene of Cap and Bucky epically beating Iron Man up down to a pinch so I guess they shot their own message.

ThatOneAnon

Smash Ace
At this point I actually hope the next fighter is Erdrick, cause I don't want to know what would happen to the community if it turned out all the insiders were wrong.

D

Deleted member

There's a whole scene of Cap and Bucky epically beating Iron Man up down to a pinch so I guess they shot their own message
There's also an epic scene of Tony blowing Bucky's arn off and beating the **** out of Steve in hand-to-hand combat (which is Steve's forte)

Curious Villager

Puzzles...

I wouldn't mind playable Deku Nut, at least it would mean that my boy Mr. Saturn still has a shot after all. BOING!

Last edited:

ShotwoStar

Banned via Warnings
Joker’s model does look mighty clean I must admit, I assume it leaked cause we’re getting a Direct sometime this week or next.

For that I would predict we’re getting one of these three timelines:

Timeline A) My preferred timeline but the least likely one;
-Joker Gameplay and Reveal
-3.0 Modes like Stadium and Stage builder
-Mii costumes revealed including some Square Costumes
-Geno Reveal

Timeline B) “The most likely timeline”;
-Joker gameplay and reveal
-3.0 Modes
-Mii Costumes and yes, A Geno Mii Costume.
-Erdrick Reveal

Timeline C) “Second most likely timeline but also what?”;
-Joker Gameplay and Revral
-3.0 Modes
-Mii Costumes
-Sans or some out of nowhere Character being announced

In terms of likeliness I think it’s A>C>B from least to most likely.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
We actually got something new about Joker!
Good bless the hapless marketers at Best Buy!
image_344393_19700118_092648.png

D

Deleted member

So some rude *** bee tried to bully me out on my chair and when I got up and told him to stop being a bully, he shoved his *** in my face and flew away

These bees suddenly have attitude this spring
This happened to me yesterday with locusts.

Locusts are ****ing real.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Cool fact: Yumi Kawamura, who provides vocals for a ton of Persona tracks, also worked in Fire Emblem music, and they're pretty rad:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
We might not get Joker tomorrow....

If we were, wouldn't there be a warning to convert replays to video? It happened before :ultpiranha: released because balance, and there is definitely gonna be balance changes in 3.0.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
We might not get Joker tomorrow....

If we were, wouldn't there be a warning to convert replays to video? It happened before :ultpiranha: released because balance, and there is definitely gonna be balance changes in 3.0.
there's no indication we're getting him at any point next week, let alone tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom