• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

You gotta sign up for the website, there should be a sign up thing on the far left side of the screen you're on when you press the link.

Then you click on the link and that should bring you to the game, if not then just Copy/Paste it in a new tab.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I am adding more to it.

I am not copying, but taking a little inspiration on @ShotoStar 's Geno Essay.
I mean that was your argument against him. I'm not outright EXPECTING him but I can't deny that he's a HIGH possibility.

You pointed out that Sakurai is going to surprise us instead of releasing Erdrick but before all these leaks no one would have suggested that Erdrick was even likely. That's like saying "Ryu was obvious. How could you guys be so blind?" Because Ryu got leaked. Before that leak. Ryu wasn't even considered. Before this leak Erdrick wasn't even considered.

I don't think Erdrick is guaranteed either but your points here are pretty moot, my friend. They can be twisted for or against your argument.

D

Deleted member

View attachment 202896

Essentially it's a form of bondage, wherein one person is bound and the other person may exhibit power over them. Some see this power dynamic as enticing and choose to partake in it.

That's all you're getting. My search history is already sullied by this and I won't stain it any further.
Yeah, that sounds weird and gross.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
View attachment 202896

Essentially it's a form of bondage, wherein one person is bound and the other person may exhibit power over them. Some see this power dynamic as enticing and choose to partake in it.

That's all you're getting. My search history is already sullied by this and I won't stain it any further.
Seriously guys, stop giving me ideas

/s

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I don't care about any speculatory long-form posts.

I just want to talk about games or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom