• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I’m gonna head to work here in a little bit, so obviously now is the best time to say y’all should leave me questions (about anything) I can answer when I get there
When you add milk to cereal, does the milk become either a sauce or broth, or does it stay a beverage?

Last edited by a moderator:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
When you wanna get Taco Bell for delivery but DoorDash doesn't have the options you want and GrubHub doesn't accept Taco Bell delivery to your address...

I just want the heckin Loaded Rattlesnake Fries, is that too much to ask?!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Oh
New forum game: find a reasonable character that Ryu hadn’t fought
Scorpion and John Cena
Fun Fact: WFT is one of the only characters besides Peach/Daisy, and Wario who has a hit box on her butt.
Booty Talk = Life
that sure is information
Sexy Info
View attachment 202472
sony please step up your poster game
Sony should learn from Marvel Studios how to make awesome posters (though the recent Far From Home stuff is still good since we get a look at Spidey’s one of many new costume variations...just like all MCU heroes must go through)
Society's evolution in a nutshell:
View attachment 202489
true and oof
Who has the best butt in all of Fire Emblem?
Tharja and Loki
Camilla.

You might not like it, but it's true.
Good choice...but Tharja and Loki...maybe even Anna and Lucina...and Chrom

D

Deleted member

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
So, I mentioned earlier that I drew Ann Takamaki.

Well, now that the thread is more active, here it is.
View attachment 202491
I'm pretty happy with how the tiles came out, even though I could have done better.
XD Amazing job! Though...instead of "tiles" I read something else for a second! I'm so, so SORRY!

D

Deleted member

Believe it or not, this is actually Luigi's first video game appearance. From Game & Watch.
I love it when they put that much attention to detail.

People tend to think that Mario Bros was Luigi's debut.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
What is your favorite book? If you can not choose your favorite book, name one you really like.
This question tends to be hard for me, not because I don’t have just one favorite, but because of my reading habits. To preface, I very much prefer non-fictional , technical books I can learn a skill from. To that end, my current favorite book is The Personal MBA by Josh Kaufman. I eventually want to start my own business, but getting an actual MBA is costly and unnecessary.

As far as fictional books go, I only series I’ve completed ever is Lemony Snicket’s A Series Unfortunate Events. I’d say it had an impact on my sense of humor and personality growing up.

Coming back to my reading habits- I don’t read very often at all. I’ve been wanting to get back into it, but as of the time I’m posting this, I tend to have pretty bad eye strain issues when trying to do so. Not only that, but since I’m still in the process of trying to find my lost personal motivation, it’s hard to want to do anything that I want to do, if that makes sense.

What is the worst game you played?
I kind of want to ignore answers including games that are either absurdly underdeveloped or just made to be bad.

I’m also going to interpret “worst” as in “my least favorite”, because getting into a philosophical discussion about game design should be saved for another post.

So, my least favorite game to play is...
Spyro Enter the Dragonfly.

Before anyone throws a fit about that, it’s not because I think the game is bad or anything. When I was younger, for some reason or another, playing the game made me incredibly nauseous. I don’t know if it’s because one day I played it while eating something bad, but to this day the color purple makes me feel some kind of way. I can cite that game specifically as one of the bigger reasons I avoid grape soda (the other being that it’s gross).

Like I said, that’s just my personal opinion thing influenced by my childhood- I would absolutely love it if he got into Smash, because I know a lot of people would be into it.

(My first answer was PlayStation All Stars but then I remembered that I could beat Jak up with Parappa)

Is a question still a question if it doesn't have a question mark.
In casual conversation, as long as the nuance can be delivered, it doesn’t matter how you end the sentence.

Kinda like people who are incredibly annoyed trying to make a point against someone by ending every sentence in too many question marks?????

Does Thanos have ridges on his ***, like the ones on his chin?
Ridges usually helps hold the sauce better.

I’ve no idea about Thanos’s ass, but this is at least true for pasta and chips/crisps

Why is your brain toasted?
Years of apathy and being more or less sedentary due to a fear of failure has caused my depression and anxiety to amplify, perpetually making it feel like I just woke up.

whats it like being a nerd
I kind of feel like everyone has some kind of expectations about me that I must meet because of the numbers I got in grade school. I’m trying to turn that around and only follow the expectations I set for myself, but it turns out I’m a harsher judge of my own character than anyone else is.

Who has the best butt in all of Fire Emblem?
I wish I could tell you- I need to play fire emblem more often, to be honest. The way a lot of characters are stylized makes it difficult to tell who has the best butt, and characters whose rear ends are obvious tend to be obnoxiously fanservicey even crossing my rather lenient line.
So, I’m just going to say Robin because that’s the avatar character in Awakening and I have a great ass.

Iridium

Smash Hero
I love it when they put that much attention to detail.

People tend to think that Mario Bros was Luigi's debut.
I guess it sort of was. The Game & Watch video game was actually called Mario Bros., which obviously had both plumbers, then the arcade game came out a bit later, with the same name.

D

Deleted member

This question tends to be hard for me, not because I don’t have just one favorite, but because of my reading habits. To preface, I very much prefer non-fictional , technical books I can learn a skill from. To that end, my current favorite book is The Personal MBA by Josh Kaufman. I eventually want to start my own business, but getting an actual MBA is costly and unnecessary.

As far as fictional books go, I only series I’ve completed ever is Lemony Snicket’s A Series Unfortunate Events. I’d say it had an impact on my sense of humor and personality growing up.

Coming back to my reading habits- I don’t read very often at all. I’ve been wanting to get back into it, but as of the time I’m posting this, I tend to have pretty bad eye strain issues when trying to do so. Not only that, but since I’m still in the process of trying to find my lost personal motivation, it’s hard to want to do anything that I want to do, if that makes sense.

I kind of want to ignore answers including games that are either absurdly underdeveloped or just made to be bad.

I’m also going to interpret “worst” as in “my least favorite”, because getting into a philosophical discussion about game design should be saved for another post.

So, my least favorite game to play is...
Spyro Enter the Dragonfly.

Before anyone throws a fit about that, it’s not because I think the game is bad or anything. When I was younger, for some reason or another, playing the game made me incredibly nauseous. I don’t know if it’s because one day I played it while eating something bad, but to this day the color purple makes me feel some kind of way. I can cite that game specifically as one of the bigger reasons I avoid grape soda (the other being that it’s gross).

Like I said, that’s just my personal opinion thing influenced by my childhood- I would absolutely love it if he got into Smash, because I know a lot of people would be into it.

(My first answer was PlayStation All Stars but then I remembered that I could beat Jak up with Parappa)

In casual conversation, as long as the nuance can be delivered, it doesn’t matter how you end the sentence.

Kinda like people who are incredibly annoyed trying to make a point against someone by ending every sentence in too many question marks?????

Ridges usually helps hold the sauce better.

I’ve no idea about Thanos’s ***, but this is at least true for pasta and chips/crisps

Years of apathy and being more or less sedentary due to a fear of failure has caused my depression and anxiety to amplify, perpetually making it feel like I just woke up.

I kind of feel like everyone has some kind of expectations about me that I must meet because of the numbers I got in grade school. I’m trying to turn that around and only follow the expectations I set for myself, but it turns out I’m a harsher judge of my own character than anyone else is.

I wish I could tell you- I need to play fire emblem more often, to be honest. The way a lot of characters are stylized makes it difficult to tell who has the best butt, and characters whose rear ends are obvious tend to be obnoxiously fanservicey even crossing my rather lenient line.
So, I’m just going to say Robin because that’s the avatar character in Awakening and I have a great ***.
These answers are pretty cool.
And don't feel bad about the Spyro thing: some people have physical or visual problems with the Insomniac trilogy too at times (the one problem I tend to hear the most is motion sickness, which in fact inspired Toys For Bob to update Reignited Trilogy in order to fight it).

D

Deleted member

Oh, I hope you get you business! Also, I have not read those books you mentioned, they sound neat.
I have a great ***.
You are going to need to prove that to me.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
:chuckle:

Thanks.

Don't worry about the mis-read.
C; Anytime!

Hm, do you have a suggestion of something I should doodle like I did with Silver and Tails? I am still waiting for my laptop so...I have nothing else to do. :/

D

Deleted member

What's up, my beautiful chicken McNuggets in the Happy Meal that is life?

Any news on Banjo?
Don't know anything about Banjo.

But I got the highest score of my high school at the B2 exams for the English title!!!

I am going to buy KH:The Story So Far, which released today in Europe, later today to celebrate!

D

Deleted member

How does someone even do that?
Just a guess, but I think what he did was pre-recorded everything, so even the initial smudge mark was actually part of a video he had up on the screen, rather than a problem he was trying to work out. When he went to his laptop to bring up Google, is just an act as it was already in the video being displayed on the overhead.

I believe this is a Graphics Design class, by the way, so that would explain why this was being done to begin with lol.

D

Deleted member

I just wanted to know the origin of your username, I didn't think this would get so deep. You want to talk, buddy?

D

Deleted member

XD Amazing job! Though...instead of "tiles" I read something else for a second! I'm so, so SORRY!
I think I misread the same thing you misread, but instead of being sorry, I agree, those 'tiles' look great!

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Hinata Hinata
Your birthday is four days away from Christmas, and that must be rough.
You'd think so, wouldn't you? But really, all it means is I get double the money from relatives, and presents for both occasions.

My dad's the one who drew the short straw in my family. His birthday is ON Christmas. He always says the worst part of it is that he has to give other people gifts on his birthday.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
I just recently discovered that Hawkeye's theme from Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 is like, the most baller thing ever, and I have to ask

Why did the worst Avenger get the best theme song?

(Hawkeye is the new Guile - his theme goes with everything.)

D

Deleted member

I am sorry to hear this. :[
I hope things improve for you, and you get your dream job and succeed.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
When you add milk to cereal, does the milk become either a sauce or broth, or does it stay a beverage?
I feel like you can treat most cereals with milk as a dessert soup... considering how saccharine cereal can be, and how the creaminess of milk tends to add to it feeling more like a dessert.

Not that it’s a broth- a broth is made from simmering things like meat, bones, or veggies in. Also, when it comes to it being a sauce, I feel like the difference between a sauce and a soup is how much of it there is in a dish. A sauce is a topping but a soup is a medium by which toppings are presented, regardless of whether or not the soup was added after everything else.

As far as the beverage question goes, I think that’s a matter of personal perspective.
When you have a bowl of ramen, and you eat all the noodles and extras added into it, does the remaining ramen broth become a beverage?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I just recently discovered that Hawkeye's theme from Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 is like, the most baller thing ever, and I have to ask

Hello Sabrina!I It's been a while since I last saw you. Glad to see you again!

D

Deleted member

hawkeye.gif

HAWKEYE2.gif

ALLRIGHT, THIS SONG IS SUPER EPIC.

D

Deleted member

Wasn't expecting a serious answer, but **** man, I feel ya here.

D

Deleted member

Should I go back to Trans Tails, Female Joker, keep this avatar or change it?
I am too lazy. Thank you for your time. >:]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom