• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
View attachment 202477
please let this happen, I wanna have a true 80's reunion on our hands
>True 80s reunion
>No Ryu Hayabusa, Erdrick or Sophia II

ok.jpg
Some of these tweets from obscure Smash accounts are something I never thought will be funny.

“This is Karin from#STREETFIGHTER and she took the f**king kids!”

“When you double jump to down B as Bayo, it’s called the Wario Jump.”

“Smash Fact #232, Pikachu loves deep fried vore!”

“Sonic may be fast, but he’s not fast enough from all the child support money he has to pay Elise after he got her pregnant.”
Get out.

Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I fixed it, sorry for my ignorance
View attachment 202479
It's not so much ignorance as it is the way you phrase your posts. Saying definite stuff like "True 80s reunion" without including icons of the era is exclusionary and shows a lack of knowledge.

Saying "Please make Scrooge McDuck happen" is another thing entirely, and is likely the intent of your original post if I read it correctly.

D

Deleted member

It's not so much ignorance as it is the way you phrase your posts. Saying definite stuff like "True 80s reunion" without including icons of the era is exclusionary and shows a lack of knowledge.

Saying "Please make Scrooge McDuck happen" is another thing entirely, and is likely the intent of your original post if I read it correctly.
hmm...
man you're smart

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Tomorow and sunday is Sega FES guys (n gals).
maybe just maybe we'll get some more persona info :)

D

Deleted member

I like Ducktales, but personally prefer Darkwing Duck.

Darkwing Duck's appearance in Ducktales made me believe that he can still return in a great way.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Scrooge McDuck in Smash?

On one hand, that could open up the floodgates for fighters from various other kinds of media, and I'm not sure I want to even imagine the results of that.

On the other hand, it's Scrooge McDuck and I just can't say no because he'd be too damn awesome.

D

Deleted member

Tomorow and sunday is Sega FES guys (n gals).
maybe just maybe we'll get some more persona info :)
Maybe a Switch port or more about Persona Q2?
As much as I would love so, I can't imagine Smash stuff being present in any form.

D

Deleted member

I find it strange you add Erdrick and Ryu Hayabusa in your poster, and you literally just made a post about criticizing them.
i added them cuz i realized i was wrong
Scrooge McDuck in Smash?

On one hand, that could open up the floodgates for fighters from various other kinds of media, and I'm not sure I want to even imagine the results of that.

On the other hand, it's Scrooge McDuck and I just can't say no because he'd be too damn awesome.
yeah it'd be a win-lose situation

D

Deleted member

It isn’t a true 80s reunion without Gorbachev, general secretary of the Communist party in the USSR from 1985 to 1991!

Teeb147

Smash Legend
As much as I would love so, I can't imagine Smash stuff being present in any form.
Yeah hopefully.
I could imagine them mentioning joker for smash, but i dont know how much they can reveal. the 24th of april seems to be important. But i still think they'd reveal a little bit of something, if not for p5r then maybe another version

D

Deleted member

Scrooge McDuck in Smash?

As much as I personally prefer Darkwing, if a Disney rep happens for some surreal reasons I imagine Scrooge McDuck getting over him pretty easily.

Last edited by a moderator:

osby

Smash Obsessed
When Persona comes out for a Nintendo system, but it's Q2 for the 3DS

._.
Persona Q exists, you know.

PQ2 won't get a Switch port. Its map system would only work in 3DS and it's not a very successful title to begin with.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Speaking of retro icons, is Space Invaders the most iconic game to not be represented in Smash in any way? I mean that **** was huge. Not asking for a playable fighter (lol), but an assist trophy could be cool.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Speaking of retro icons, is Space Invaders the most iconic game to not be represented in Smash in any way? I mean that **** was huge. Not asking for a playable fighter (lol), but an assist trophy could be cool.
I think Tetris might beat it out as 'most iconic not in Smash yet' since they have Mario, Pacman, Sonic, and Pong represented. Pacman and Pong were both majorly huge during their day; as was Tetris, so I think at this point, if we're going solely by historical iconic status, Tetris would have higher priority than Space Invaders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom