• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Can we get direct news? Please?
My response:

XD You mean as a human? I would not put that ...funny that a friend found my Ridley's expressions kind of similar to the ones on Disney's Hades. XD Which I never thought about despite that movie being part of my childhood. I based that on the fact that Ridley shows to have eyelids for an split second in the SSE.
I just happened to remember that t-posing Ridley somehow.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
She’s wonderful. It’s really cheesy, but despite how hard I feel life is at the moment, she’s like my guiding light.
She’s the reason I am who I am today, tbh. The beginning of our relationship was rocky because I was a slightly toxic, jaded individual with anger issues- I realized one day that “im a horrible person”, or so I felt, so that’s what finally made me decide to get professional help. I saw a therapist for a few months before I had to move and it turned out all I needed to do was vent about my whole life. Cool, I guess, I left out a lot of details but it helped me get over my anger issues.

My current therapist, however, I told *everything* too which is how I ended up diagnosed with my baggage.

I digress.

Because of her being there for me, and being as supportive, friendly, and charming as she is, i’ve had just enough hope restored in myself to want to become a force for good, and make the world a generally better place for everyone living in it.
Don't worry about the cheese, I ain't lactose intolerant.

And that's really, really great dude. I'm happy you're so happy, and I know you're gonna do great things!

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
It remains a beverage, but also becomes a broth.

Cereal is a soup.

A Burf.

I can give Human Ridley a shot later.

It might be fun.

Draw Kirby happily riding a frustrated looking Ridley's head.

Something blessed.
I kind of low-key want to ask you to draw one of my OCs, but I also feel like that's asking too much.
XD Do you think you could show me that take in a PM, please?

XP Alrighty! I will see what I can do!

O.o But you could! C: I want to see if I can take the challenge!

D

Deleted member

She’s wonderful. It’s really cheesy, but despite how hard I feel life is at the moment, she’s like my guiding light.
She’s the reason I am who I am today, tbh. The beginning of our relationship was rocky because I was a slightly toxic, jaded individual with anger issues- I realized one day that “im a horrible person”, or so I felt, so that’s what finally made me decide to get professional help. I saw a therapist for a few months before I had to move and it turned out all I needed to do was vent about my whole life. Cool, I guess, I left out a lot of details but it helped me get over my anger issues.

My current therapist, however, I told *everything* too which is how I ended up diagnosed with my baggage.

I digress.

Because of her being there for me, and being as supportive, friendly, and charming as she is, i’ve had just enough hope restored in myself to want to become a force for good, and make the world a generally better place for everyone living in it.
Well hey, your girlfriend did a great job in turning you into a fantastic person!

D

Deleted member

Spider-Verse is so good, it is legit revolutionary in the movie industry.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Don’t get me wrong, she didn’t turn me into anything, she inspired me.
I love her so much.

Uh, but I’ll stop being overtly cheesy in the thread now haha.
I hope you two get married!
Also...
Continue being cheesy.
13444.gif

It fuels my soul.

AndreaAC

My response:

I just happened to remember that t-posing Ridley somehow.
XD Ah yeah...I have seen that ever since Other M Ridley appeared. I have drawn Rids with his neck streched, but not upwards because he might look like a purple jiraffe.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
XD You mean as a human? I would not put that ...funny that a friend found my Ridley's expressions kind of similar to the ones on Disney's Hades. XD Which I never thought about despite that movie being part of my childhood. I based that on the fact that Ridley shows to have eyelids for an split second in the SSE.
You've done it now.

You need to draw Ridley getting so angry that he's literally burning with anger and incinerates a cigarette as a result, at some point, now.

That, or at least recreate some scene of Hades with Ridley in his place lol

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Please continue to ask! I find the process of answering questions, no matter how absurd or forward, meditative and soothing. That’s something I need right now, because I’m pretty close to losing it ... lol.

Fire away, I’ll answer anything.

KMDP

Smash Legend
You've done it now.

You need to draw Ridley getting so angry that he's literally burning with anger and incinerates a cigarette as a result, at some point, now.

Ridley, played by James Woods.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
Hey, sorry that I wasn't very active lately. I don't know what to say here.

But I would like to say something. Remember when I said my sister was taking a driving test?

She has finally passed the exam, and she finally obtained her license, which means that she can now drive a car!

D

Deleted member

Please continue to ask! I find the process of answering questions, no matter how absurd or forward, meditative and soothing. That’s something I need right now, because I’m pretty close to losing it ... lol.

What is your favorite Video Game and why?

ClaTheBae

Smash Master

who is your third favorite poster on this thread

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Hey, sorry that I wasn't very active lately. I don't know what to say here.

But I would like to say something. Remember when I said my sister was taking a driving test?

She has finally passed the exam, and she finally obtained her license, which means that she can now drive a car!
That's great but can she drive a rhyme cuz every time I drive a rhyme I damage my right eye more than nine times nundred and nintety nine

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796

This may be strange of myself to ask since I'm a boy but I'll say it anyways. How do I understand boys?

AndreaAC

You've done it now.

XDD Okay okay! I like the idea! I had thought in the past of even put Ridley in a Hades costume! But he prefers his Dandy man Grim Reaper attire!

D

Deleted member

Have you gotten Rare blades on XC2 yet?

D

Deleted member

A combination of former fashion apathy and and the lack of the ability to replace them now that I started to care how I look after I came out as trans.

I digress.

I'm very glad to hear you're happy in your relationship. And don't worry about the cheese lol

AndreaAC

I can't wait to see Ridley lash out at one of his Zebesian space pirate subordinates for wearing Samus merchandise.
XDD Oh my gosh, I was thinking thw same since there's a loveable trio of Prime Trilogy Pirates that I love to use for funny stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom