• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I had a dream where I was banned from Smashboards and had to live a day-to-day life waiting for the account to unlock itself again. It was surreal, but I at least got my priorities done.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
Hello denizens of the thread.

I don't know what else to say, so listen to the Ace Combat 7 soundtrack. It's pretty damn great.

OsirisOda

Dark Cloud
"Oh my God. First piece of positive reinforcement in over three years. Respond appropriately."

Thank you. I, uhh... Smash Ultimate port for New Nintendo 3DS XL?

D

Deleted member

I had a dream where I was banned from Smashboards and had to live a day-to-day life waiting for the account to unlock itself again. It was surreal, but I at least got my priorities done.

I remember a dream I had where I was on my bed looking at a picture of Namor in my iPad.

That’s all that happened, I’m serious. I was hoping that day about dreaming I was Spider-Man or went to Japan... But I just got one where I looked at a random picture.

I woke up dissapointed after having that sleep just for a boring thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I have an announcement to make:
I'm a complete ****ing idiot
I ate my lunch early, and when the lunch bell rang, I went to my next class, not realizing that it was lunchtime :facepalm:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

I've had a lot of random Smashboards dreams, though I have two notable ones that come to mind

One where I was a Mod, and pretty much had high unlimited power (I was so bummed when I woke up).

And then the other involved Gwen having a major obsession with Stunfisk (as in, the Pokemon) for some reason. (I don't know what I ate that night)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

FA6A0F8C-C589-416E-84AE-593B3D88EDBF.jpeg

If you see the picture, congratulations. Because you just lived the dream I talked about in the past post without missing any part.

KMDP

Smash Legend

You know those dreams where you fly?

I had a dream last year where I fell out of the universe and could see parallel universes in the form of "slides" (slides as in "slideshow").

No, I wasn't on drugs, I'm a teetotaler.

D

Deleted member

once i had a smashboards dream where noipoi somehow became an admin and went on a ****ing power trip, banning everyone on the site (including other admins) except for me and one other guy (who i can't remember)

D

Deleted member

You know those dreams where you fly?

I had a dream last year where I fell out of the universe and could see parallel universes in the form of "slides" (slides as in "slideshow").

No, I wasn't on drugs, I'm a teetotaler.
I wish I could dream more stuff like that.

D

Deleted member

well i had a dream where [REDACTED]

Last edited by a moderator:

osby

Smash Obsessed
I've had a lot of random Smashboards dreams, though I have two notable ones that come to mind

One where I was a Mod, and pretty much had high unlimited power (I was so bummed when I woke up).

And then the other involved Gwen having a major obsession with Stunfisk (as in, the Pokemon) for some reason. (I don't know what I ate that night)
You are mistaken, I'm the one with an obsession over Stunfisk.

We’re talking too much about ports and not what is docked there: ships

Wario X ROB forever
There's a thread for that but glad to know other people include R.O.B. to their ships, too.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
You are mistaken, I'm the one with an obsession over Stunfisk.

There's a thread for that but glad to know other people include R.O.B. to their ships, too.
There are lots of threads about subjects we talk about in here all the time

And ROB needs love just like anyone else

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I wish I could dream more stuff like that.
XD From what I read you have dreamed...at least thay is better than dreaming about running on the halls of a school I went long ago and suddenly trip because of a root. (Y en ese momento sufrir un maldito calambre en la pierna con la que tropece). Happening more than once.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I realized I used “king” out of habit in my title so in a scramble to be gender neutral I promoted myself to god by accident

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom