• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
D

Deleted member

game: tell google to show you pictures of an anime girl every day and count how many days until they get lewd

my record is two using tsuyu from mha

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Alright that's it, I'm revoking everyone's ability to form opinions for one hour.
I hope you all enjoy only being able to make objective statements for a while.
Oh sweet

- Joseph Joestar is a ***** ass ************ (almost literally)
- Consume the Bourgeoisie
- Praise Astolfo

D

Deleted member

- Consume the Bourgeoisie
M̴̢̟̲͍͍̺̱͎̰͎̻̰̑̉̀͠͝ͅŲ̷̼͇̼͉͈̤̲̻̩͌̈́̅̅̾̓̓̈̓̊̊͌̕͠S̴̨͖̭͎̣͚̲̙͔̰̘̗̅͂̿̑̊̎̉͂̾̕͝͝T̴̨͔̪̪̟̼̯̼̳̬̐̓̓̽̔̆͂̓͛͐̉̅͒̚ ̶̮͓͓̲͗̒͆͛́̈́̍͋͘͘͘C̸̟̜̱̣̗̓͒̐̎́͐̉̎̏̎͘̕͝Ơ̶͙̈́̆͊̓͊̑̒͛̈̃̇̍̊̚N̸̨̙̹͚̦̣͍̪̲͈̮̳̅́̃͗̏͊̃̇͐S̸̢̭͎̲͇̫͙̆Ǔ̷̧̝̖̰̭͇͙̒̈́̌̀̄͑̉̒͒̕ͅM̵̨̝̞̪̠̻̮͇͎̙̦̙͎͗͌͗̔̈́͛̍̍̀͊͐̚͜͜͝Ḛ̶͉̞̾͋̍̚͜
̷͇̦̗̰͖͇̭̲̕͜͠ͅ
̴̝̝͎͂̀͛̃́̎̓̽̏̈́̓͜͠͠͝M̷̧̞͙̗̈́̒̉̾͠͠ͅŲ̵̮͖̜͎̖̤͖͚̳̼̰̄̾̊̓̽̆͆̂̓͋̽̎͌̕͜͝S̷͓̟͚̖̘̩͚͈̯̺̟͒͑̚T̶̫̊͐́̕ ̷̡̛̳͎̱̠̥̩͚͚̇̍͂̇̊̑͝F̷͉̗̩̱͙̬̺̠̽̃̑̿̈́͆̍͒͛͛̀̈́̍̇́E̸͙̻͘̕Ë̵͕̯͖̫̹̖̳́͝D̵̢̖̙̃̉̈́̔͒̒̀̈́

Just a penguin

Smash Master
M̴̢̟̲͍͍̺̱͎̰͎̻̰̑̉̀͠͝ͅŲ̷̼͇̼͉͈̤̲̻̩͌̈́̅̅̾̓̓̈̓̊̊͌̕͠S̴̨͖̭͎̣͚̲̙͔̰̘̗̅͂̿̑̊̎̉͂̾̕͝͝T̴̨͔̪̪̟̼̯̼̳̬̐̓̓̽̔̆͂̓͛͐̉̅͒̚ ̶̮͓͓̲͗̒͆͛́̈́̍͋͘͘͘C̸̟̜̱̣̗̓͒̐̎́͐̉̎̏̎͘̕͝Ơ̶͙̈́̆͊̓͊̑̒͛̈̃̇̍̊̚N̸̨̙̹͚̦̣͍̪̲͈̮̳̅́̃͗̏͊̃̇͐S̸̢̭͎̲͇̫͙̆Ǔ̷̧̝̖̰̭͇͙̒̈́̌̀̄͑̉̒͒̕ͅM̵̨̝̞̪̠̻̮͇͎̙̦̙͎͗͌͗̔̈́͛̍̍̀͊͐̚͜͜͝Ḛ̶͉̞̾͋̍̚͜
̷͇̦̗̰͖͇̭̲̕͜͠ͅ
̴̝̝͎͂̀͛̃́̎̓̽̏̈́̓͜͠͠͝M̷̧̞͙̗̈́̒̉̾͠͠ͅŲ̵̮͖̜͎̖̤͖͚̳̼̰̄̾̊̓̽̆͆̂̓͋̽̎͌̕͜͝S̷͓̟͚̖̘̩͚͈̯̺̟͒͑̚T̶̫̊͐́̕ ̷̡̛̳͎̱̠̥̩͚͚̇̍͂̇̊̑͝F̷͉̗̩̱͙̬̺̠̽̃̑̿̈́͆̍͒͛͛̀̈́̍̇́E̸͙̻͘̕Ë̵͕̯͖̫̹̖̳́͝D̵̢̖̙̃̉̈́̔͒̒̀̈́
You actually can’t consume the bourgeoisie because in communism, nobody eats.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
the process of coming to be something or of passing into a state.
You asked for a definition
eternal
/ɪˈtəːn(ə)l,iːˈtəːn(ə)l/
adjective

1. lasting or existing forever; without end.

this thread is eternally cursed

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
I have found a weird Kirby manga on the site Kirby's Rainbow Resort, but I'm not sure if I can post it here because of copyright (it's a scan of the actual manga, I'm not sure)

So you are safe for now.... you are lucky

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom