• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Joker is insane and wouldn't have enough control over himself to have a stable Persona.
couldn't you make the same argument for 4's murderer and 5's black mask?

sure those were god-granted personas, but i could see some god of chaos granting him one just to **** things up

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
His own mind. Joker is insane and wouldn't have enough control over himself to have a stable Persona.

His Shadow would be pretty freaking dangerous, though.
I’m not so sure about that. The Joker May be a pure evil sociopath, but he has completely control over his own mind.

And even if he can’t, wouldn’t a win for his shadow technically mean a win for him?

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
His own mind. Joker is insane and wouldn't have enough control over himself to have a stable Persona.

His Shadow would be pretty freaking dangerous, though.
couldn't you make the same argument for 4's murderer and 5's black mask?

sure those were god-granted personas, but i could see some god of chaos granting him one just to **** things up
To be honest, Joker would probably get a Persona pretty easily, especially by P4 rules.

Because he accepts himself for who he is.

D

Deleted member

What is that from!?!
Puzzle and Dragons. It’s a Japanese mobile gacha game I used to play. The gameplay was actually pretty fun, it’s a puzzle game. It has loads of its own original monsters but it’s done a metric ****ton of crossovers too. Including one with DC and one with Dragonabll so you could have characters like Batman and Beerus on your team.
AF33C4B0-8873-4898-9B88-1FA170506D7F.jpeg

I actually liked it, one of the best gachas i’ve played.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

"The Joker wouldn't be able to have a Persona"
Yes but he'd be able to have a Stand so who cares, a ****ing dead cat had one, anyone that's not Holly can, apparently
y'all remember when harambe memes were the funniest ****
No

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Puzzle and Dragons. It’s a Japanese mobile gacha game I used to play. The gameplay was actually pretty fun, it’s a puzzle game. It has loads of its own original monsters but it’s done a metric ****ton of crossovers too. Including one with DC and one with Dragonabll so you could have characters like Batman and Beerus on your team.
View attachment 202442
I actually liked it, one of the best gachas i’ve played.
the Taiko and Hello Kitty crossovers were great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom