• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Hello Kitty, too?
You telling me that Ridley is two degrees of separation from Retsuko?
You best believe it.
0C75827C-D8E6-4505-8481-F40FDFC938DF.jpeg

Something I should’ve mentioned is that because puzzle and dragons has evolutions, that means most crossover characters also have evolutions with crazy designs. See
B9E6E01A-7F1F-4413-AABE-1F33BD169481.jpeg

D

Deleted member

hello kitty was in super mario maker
ridley is one degree of separation from hello kitty characters
ridley will probably be 0 degrees of separation from hello kitty in Mario Maker 2
also can somebody please give me a Puzzle and Dragons Character Template

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Ooh I forgot this guy existed, I’m actually working on a character who uses music to fight as well, he’s very similar to a bard but uses dark magic, I’ll show him when I get home.
So instead of a lute he gets an electric guitar.

D

Deleted member

Crossovers nobody asked for but I am glad they exist.
3970C870-01A1-4AE4-BB27-D839E1DA9804.jpeg

CFB5B429-08C7-483A-9B93-9803564B9BE0.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

CallMeKnux

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0424-3957-0991
"The Joker wouldn't be able to have a Persona"
Yes but he'd be able to have a Stand so who cares, a ****ing dead cat had one, anyone that's not Holly can, apparently
Shane Dawson’s cat had a stand?

Puzzle and Dragons. It’s a Japanese mobile gacha game I used to play. The gameplay was actually pretty fun, it’s a puzzle game. It has loads of its own original monsters but it’s done a metric ****ton of crossovers too. Including one with DC and one with Dragonabll so you could have characters like Batman and Beerus on your team.
View attachment 202442
I actually liked it, one of the best gachas i’ve played.
PXD has some crazy ass crossovers. Batman, Clash of Clans, Angry Birds, Monster Hunter, Hello Kitty, Famitsu, Fist of the North Star, Hunter X Hunter, Dragon’s Dogma, Saint Seiya, Voltron, DC, Evangelion, and ****ing Baskin Robbins. Here’s a full list: https://pad.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Crossover_Characters

D

Deleted member

I don’t need another gacha to play but that Batman is sick
From what I remember puzzle and dragons is actually pretty generous with its gacha mechanics. Still seeking your money but I got by without ever spending anything. Shout outs to my guy Satan too
EB6660F6-43CF-46BB-8617-23477E7A51AE.jpeg

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Shane Dawson’s cat had a stand?

PXD has some crazy *** crossovers. Batman, Clash of Clans, Angry Birds, Monster Hunter, Hello Kitty, Famitsu, Fist of the North Star, Hunter X Hunter, Dragon’s Dogma, Saint Seiya, Voltron, DC, Evangelion, and ****ing Baskin Robbins. Here’s a full list: https://pad.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Crossover_Characters
And as Sigma demonstrated Kamen Rider too yet that isn't on this wiki. Goddamn, what else is there that might be uncategorized?

D

Deleted member

And as Sigma demonstrated Kamen Rider too yet that isn't on this wiki. Goddamn, what else is there that might be uncategorized?
Didn’t Kamen Rider had some kind of crossover with Pac-Man or something like that?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
go ahead!!
Alright. And yes, if you have listened to my past venting you will recognize some of this stuff.

Lilian Crawford was a college music major in Gotham City. She’s socially awkward due to years of bullying for her intense interest in music. She spent most of her college career skating away writing her magnum opus, the perfect song. She tries to sell it to a record label and poor her heart out in the booth. But they turn her down. She returns to college defeated, the stress of her life causing her to break down. Things go from bad to worse after she is hit by a car on campus. This accident changed her life. Because this is the DC Universe. Where traumatic events activate people’s dormant Meta-Gene to help them survive. After a quick recovery, she not only discovers her enhanced durability, but the ability to mind control people through song. She snaps, and goes on what can only be described as a dance rampage across town. She is defeated by Batman when he (wearing earplugs) joins in her chorus line so he can get close to her and attack the power-dampening cuffs (standard DC Comics equipment really). She is taken to Arkham Assylum where her mental state degraded further. Locking away her powers also locked away music’s ability to release emotions. Her soul withers. She blames Batman for everything. She just wanted to express herself, and make people happy with the power of music. Then HE locked her away. She, like so many Gotham criminals, develops an unhealthy fixation on him. She doesn’t want to kill him. She wants him to suffer. She wants to take away everything he has. She is given the chance when her cuffs are shut off by a sympathetic guard. After a quick musical number she realizes that the people she controls become “enhanced” (stronger, faster, more athletic), almost like a performers high. Using this power she busts every inmate out of Arkham. Phase 1. Then she manages to highjack a new global communication satellite, as well as the minds of several heroes and villains who try to interfere. She wants to put the whole world under her control, starting with Gotham City.

And I don’t have an ending yet. Sorry if this is kind of anticlimactic, but I can’t decide how I want the story to conclude.

But it’s basically the story of a people misunderstanding a depressive episode and making the person even more dangerous than the should have been.

Also, if it’s not obvious, I was kind of writing around several songs. The plot sprung up naturally from them, but without them it seams a little generic and disjointed.

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I thought some people here might enjoy this. A Japanese Famicom expect found some cool Zelda 1 scans from an old strategy guide/magazine. Besides being hilarious, I think they have a lot of charm to them. I'd love to see a professional preservationist upload HD scans of these.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I thought some people here might enjoy this. A Japanese Famicom expect found some cool Zelda 1 scans from an old strategy guide/magazine. Besides being hilarious, I think they have a lot of charm to them. I'd love to see a professional preservationist upload HD scans of these.

jane but 30 years ago

KMDP

Smash Legend

jane but 30 years ago
That's clearly Linkle the 1st.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Wow
Uh

When is she joining Smash Bros

D

Deleted member

I like that design. Crazy how this has only now been dug up, I wonder how much more old undiscovered artwork is still out there.

D

Deleted member

b19b4bd.png
Baskin Robbins always finds out, Thanos. Even your deepest secrets...

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

if you can watch high-quality Jimmy Neutron on the Game Boy Advance, I think you can watch 101 Dalmatian Street on the Switch

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Forget Hyrule Warriors, this is the true and original Linkle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom