• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
See if you can name all three of the cub siblings in this image. If you're a Lion King nerd like myself, you'll probably be able to, lol

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
That's actually what I fear is going to happen.

It's a 1969 R. Huber wool couch with a teak frame that curves from the back to the arms in a beautiful orange-to-tan multicolored fabric with two matching chairs. They're my favorite pieces of furniture ever and I bought them five years ago because they were too good to pass up. When I moved into this house in September was the first time I'd finally gotten to get them all in the living room and enjoy them. I paid to reconstruct the fire place to be able to hang a TV over it, found and refinished a Danish modern teak wall display to finish out the room and hooked up all my entertainment stuff in there. And the person staying in my house just offered the room up to her brother to crash in, saying, and I quote, "there are videogames" as if my stuff is fair game for him while he's here.

I am about to blow up.
you can mess with my house
you can mess with my rules

but you will never mess my 1969 R. Huber wool couch that curves from the back to the arms in a beautiful orange-to-tan multicolored fabric with two matching chairs.

KMDP

Smash Legend
no architecture, no landscape drawings, no big cool robots, no weird dream-esq art, no goofy cartoon characters, no conceptual designs, no graphic designs, and most importantly; no drawings of male characters of any kind is the lowest wrung of artistry of its kind
I feel like some of these are more important to learn than others.

D

Deleted member

I dunno, I don't think we should give the man with a Vergil avatar more power.
But power is everything. ( That does not make sense considering this quote, but whatever. )
We must give power to Idon, because he will save us.

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
im pretty sure being a mod alone decreases your activity on the site (post-wise) by 200%

whens the last time you saw osby osby post something

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
im pretty sure being a mod alone decreases your activity on the site (post-wise) by 200%

whens the last time you saw osby osby post something
It's because they're all in the parts of the forum we can't see conspiring to get rid of all us normies so only red names rule the town.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Oh, don't misconstrue my words. I wasn't askin' to defend her or anything. I was askin' to know if you'd be in the right for kickin' her *** to the curb.

Which I still think you should do, even if she does pay rent.
It's a complicated situation, which is why I vent here.

She's the lead actress in my show and she takes everything personally. Like, very personally. "Cut all ties forever" personally. Basically, I'm enduring it until she leaves because I'm worried she'll refuse to do the show if things go sour just like she has with pretty much every personal relationship she's ever had.

I thought I was helping out a friend when she asked to live here for a little bit, but she has taken over the place and I'm at my wit's end.

D

Deleted member

It's kind of a stinker to know how boring pitaya tastes. It has the look of an exotic-tasting fruit, but sadly exaggerated by candy like starburst.
Really? I found the taste quite good, its juicy plus its kinda nice to cut it in half and just eating in like a bowl. I find it funny that where I live now its called dragon fruit.

D

Deleted member

It's because they're all in the parts of the forum we can't see conspiring to get rid of all us normies so only red names rule the town.
I just looked at you, and I realized I never followed you.
You are a beautiful lesbian who must be followed.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
And the person staying in my house just offered the room up to her brother to crash in, saying, and I quote, "there are videogames" as if my stuff is fair game for him while he's here.

I am about to blow up.
Yeah, that's definitely over the line.

The best thing to do is to discuss this now before the brother arrives. Because once he's there, the situation becomes way more complicated and difficult to handle. Confronting her about it is definitely going to be tough, but better to do it now than when there's another stranger in the house who's probably going to make things harder.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
****, man. Now I want to be a mod

For realsies.
I applied at the beginning of this month.

Still waiting for my acceptance letter in the mail.

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
im pretty sure being a mod alone decreases your activity on the site (post-wise) by 200% whens the last time you saw osby osby post something
I dunno, when I was a Capcom mod, I posted very regularly on forums..though I had to watch what I said more often lol
That's..probably not far from the truth..I know there was unseen, unknown parts of the Capcom forums only moderators could see and post on to discuss the forums, members, member's problems, problem members, etc.

Last edited:

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I dunno, when I was a Capcom mod, I posted very regularly on forums..though I had to watch what I said more often lol
That reminds me, one thing I hate about bein' a moderator anywhere on the internet is that suddenly you're expected to be perfect. Like, you just have to be above all issues, and never get involved unless it's to break it up. It's just messed up.

KMDP

Smash Legend
My point wasn't about importance

its about growing by challenging yourself with new things.
Oh, absolutely.

But dreamscapes are a little too advanced for an artist of Mythra's skill.

Hell, it's too advanced for an artist of my skill.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
Anything important happen? No, someone who's speculating the rumored MS character isn't important
Toaster walked out for reasons I don't understand, Grey's selfish roommate decided on her own to also bring her brother to stay in his house, there was a discussion about men in art, and some Sobbleposting.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
yeah, I tried it once and but, the hype for the fruit is overblown. It tasted pretty bland with only a little sweetness
Funnily enough, I had shaved ice of the fruit the other day, and it tasted true to the actual thing. The only reason I enjoyed it was because it had oats, strawberries and blueberries, bananas, and a touch of honey. On its own, it was just as plain as the fruit, but pretty amazing with the rest of the toppings.

Really? I found the taste quite good, its juicy plus its kinda nice to cut it in half and just eating in like a bowl. I find it funny that where I live now its called dragon fruit.
I call it a dragon fruit too, but that term is way too cool for it. It's not terrible or anything. It's just meh. It's got the texture of a kiwi, and mind you I love kiwi, but that's pretty much where the similarities end. As far as exotic fruits go, I much prefer opening a few passion fruit orbs and eating the gel and the seeds like cereal. It's been 5 years since I had that stuff. Where the hell do they sell those things!?

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
nahyuta clap.gif

B O I

Yall better not asking to be mods when you savages can't even moderate yourselves.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Yeah, that's definitely over the line.

The best thing to do is to discuss this now before the brother arrives. Because once he's there, the situation becomes way more complicated and difficult to handle. Confronting her about it is definitely going to be tough, but better to do it now than when there's another stranger in the house who's probably going to make things harder.
Yeah. I will tomorrow. Tonight is too emotionally charged; she won't take it well.

He's staying here because their parents are splitting up and he still lives with them. She's trying to give him a safe space. It's not that I'm apathetic to the situation. It's that she thought this place was hers to offer without my okay. It's not her house, or her stuff, and I don't even know this guy. I have no idea what is being invited into my home, and now not only am I losing our workspace we had built specifically for our fledgling Youtube channel back when she moved in, but my goddamn living room too, to a guy that doesn't work and won't be paying me rent. With no expiration date on when he's leaving.

I just... I can't wrap my head around how self-centered and oblivious you have to be to think that's okay.

And if he eats so much as one crumb of my food I will charge her for it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom