• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomAce

Smash Champion
Yeah, I know what you guys mean. It's frustrating. Since his deconfirmation, the Isaac thread has barely been able to cross past 900 pages.

I'll see myself out.

:troll:
Ima be honest.

But the fact that Isaac thread still has pretty frequent conversations after the inevitable user fall off after Ultimate’s release and him being an AT is still pretty impressive. There was even a lot of events planned to help bring GS back to the spotlight that originated from that thread.

It’s still going strong, at least for me.

D

Deleted member

This is sort of off topic, but if you could bring back any dead franchise/game series what would it be?
Paper Mario.

...Okay, okay, I'll pick an actually dead series: Viva Pinata. I adored the first two games and with each passing E3 always hope against all odds that Microsoft is gonna announce the third game I've been waiting so, so very long for...

The DanMan051

Banned via Warnings
hell the fact that polar herself isn't 100% sure on it combined with the fact that no other leakers are even mentioning it (which is usually what happens when a big leak like this happens) is making me think this is still in the "just a rumor" phase
Honestly... Banjo feels like perfect leakbait.

Anybody who's glanced at a fan poll knows that the internet echo chamber would gravitate towards him.

Banjo acting as smokesreen for Steve/the Chief to get the internet off their trail would make sense.

Of course, we know too little to say anything for certain right now.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
This is sort of off topic, but if you could bring back any dead franchise/game series what would it be?
Mystical Ninja/ the Goemon series

Also Earthbound tbh

(Also Banjo but I feel like that’s been said more than enough times)

Noipoi

Howdy!
Paper Mario.

...Okay, okay, I'll pick an actually dead series: Viva Pinata. I adored the first two games and with each passing E3 always hope against all odds that Microsoft is gonna announce the third game I've been waiting so, so very long for...
No no it's okay, you can say it.

Paper Mario's dead.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Half-Life
If not bring it back, then at least give it one final hurrah as a farewell. The fans deserve that much at least.

CallMeKnux

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0424-3957-0991

Anybody who's glanced at a fan poll knows that the internet echo chamber would gravitate towards him.

Banjo acting as smokesreen for Steve/the Chief to get the internet off their trail would make sense.

I don’t think Microsoft would ********* something like that just for dissapointment. I feel like 9 times out of 10 these leakbait arguments don’t feel very realistic

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Y'know what? Let's run a murder games sim tonight!

I need the following:
19 volunteers (20 - 1 by me)
6 team names
Which team each volunteer wants to be on (2 can also be unaffiliated)

When sending requests, use the following format:
Name, perks, weapon, minor or main

See my prior post for details on the perks and weapons in this sim.
Cyn
Straight up evil, silly
Ancient scepter
Main

Seriously though: seductive, devious

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Breath of Fire. It hasn't had a real new game since Dragon Quarter, which is a shame since I'd love to be able to revisit the characters and gameplay again.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yeah. He’s dead.
Being real, Isaac probably got shafted in the best way. He got an assist trophy, mii costume, and two spirits. Better than him not being represented at all like he was in Smash 4. It's a sizable upgrade from Brawl that really could have only happened out of fan demand.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Incineroar is the perfect leak bait, nobody can dethrone him tbh

The DanMan051

Banned via Warnings
I don’t think Microsoft would ********* something like that just for dissapointment. I feel like 9 times out of 10 these leakbait arguments don’t feel very realistic
I'm just contributing to the discussion.

As I said, we don't know anything for certain; though as I also said, I personally think one guy saying Banjo's maybe in and Steve isn't (and then even backtracking somewhat when pressed) doesn't mean anything at all.

Incineroar is the perfect leak bait, nobody can dethrone him tbh
Except the internet echo chamber ****ing hated Incineroar and his exclusion from the Grinch disaster was a reason a lot of people wanted it to be real.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Hell yeah I loved them so much. I need more of that cheesy humour!
Honestly they’re one of the big reasons I started wanting to learn Japanese and about their culture- past all the cheesy jokes and stuff, the games are a wealth of interesting cultural references

Like all the yokai enemies!

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Advance Wars.

Like anyone would be surprised to hear that from me lol. But it goes without saying that a revival is long overdue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom