• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakky

Smash Hero
it's pretty weird how everyone treats :ultisabelle: like a baby who needs protection when she's a grown-*** woman

that said she's my baby and i will protect her to my death
:ultisabelle::ultinkling:: babies that play in park and do arts and crafts.

That's how I see it. Which is the correct way as you and I understand it to be.

Now Nook is a grown man and Marina is a waifu.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

:ultisabelle::ultinkling:: babies that play in park and do arts and crafts.

That's how I see it. Which is the correct way as you and I understand it to be.

Now Nook is a grown man and Marina is a waifu.
god marina is one of the best idols in the splatoonverse so far, maybe slightly beat out by marie but she's still damn cool

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakky

Smash Hero
god marina is one of the best idols in the splatoonverse so far, maybe slightly beat out by marie but she's still damn cool
To me she's more mature than Maire. Hard life turned into best wife. Also I like her gremlin pet.

D

Deleted member

Just gotta do the wings and smooth some stuff out and then he's ready for the final phase. He'll probably be done by tomorrow afternoon at the latest.

I'm so sorry.

D

Deleted member

Did I see someone dissing best girl?

vGxlRfL.png

Also, the distinct lack of Callie in this thread disturbs me.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
tbf there are only 4 idols in the splatoonverse so far, so she doesn't have much competition (they're all good though)

Still want Squid Sisters or Off the Hook as playable fighters in Smash like the Ice Climbers

Pakky

Smash Hero
tbf there are only 4 idols in the splatoonverse so far, so she doesn't have much competition (they're all good though)

Still want Squid Sisters or Off the Hook as playable fighters in Smash like the Ice Climbers
I want Octavio!!!

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Bill Trinen backed it up so that's good enough for me.
IIRC, he said that he heard about it from online, so he may've gotten it from bad word of mouth like we did. It also should be noted that of us who are aware of what the Japanese community was saying (like PushDustin), no one had heard of it. So it was probably at best a joke someone made and it blew up from there.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Since he's so big I wonder if he's a roided out giant in his human form?
my theory is that he stayed in octo form so long that he became huge, but if he turns into a human he'll be super weak and frail

cuttlefish did the same thing hence why we never see him in squid form, because then he would be huge

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakky

Smash Hero
my theory is that he stayed in octo form so long that he became huge, but if he turns into a human he'll be super weak and frail

cuttlefish did the same thing hence why we never see him in squid form, because then he would be huge
Man I want more villans on the roster, we got a bunch but I want more!!!!!!!!

D

Deleted member

Man I want more villans on the roster, we got a bunch but I want more!!!!!!!!
You wanna talk villains? Here are some who I would love to see in Smash as fighters
>Eggman.
>Sigma.
>Sephiroth.
>M.Bison.
>Porky Minch.
>Black Shadow.
>Kamek.

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
it's pretty weird how everyone treats :ultisabelle: like a baby who needs protection when she's a grown-*** woman

that said she's my baby and i will protect her to my death
I mean, people IRL usually talk baby talk to dogs even when they’re adult dogs? There’s also the fact that domesticated dogs have a reliance on companionship with humans that one could consider similar to a baby’s reliance on their parents. Logically, that shouldn’t apply to an adult anthropomorphic dog (especially one that’s already kicking everyone’s butts in a fighting game without anyone’s help) but yeah, ahaha.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
And supposedly "Ridley is Captain America" too.
xD It might have been just a rumour, but my friend reaching out inmediatly after they heard it so I drew it was pretty much priceless:
Captain Ameridley.png

xD I don't regret it one bit. I might remake it in the distant future.

D

Deleted member

xD It might have been just a rumour, but my friend reaching out inmediatly after they heard it so I drew it was pretty much priceless:
View attachment 189006
I find it cool that you used the classic suit from the comics.
Nothing wrong with the MCU one, it’s just that i haven’t seen that one online in a while.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
View attachment 189006
You need to make an Avengers style parody with the Smash Ultimate Newcomers,,,

:ultridley: would be Captain America
:ultsimon: would be Thor
:ultincineroar: would be Hulk
:ultkrool: would be Iron Man

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Artifact released November last year.
Huh. Never heard of it.

I look forward to them releasing an Artifact 2 and then nothing else ever again for the franchise.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I find it cool that you used the classic suit from the comics.
Nothing wrong with the MCU one, it’s just that i haven’t seen that one online in a while.
Thanks! xD I tried to go with the MCU one first, but it had way too much stuff for me to have to add, so that is why I ultimately went with the classic.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I’m still gonna say I love all the Splatoon idols pretty equally now. They’re all precious.
View attachment 189003
It's like having children, though. You'll say you don't have a favorite, but deep down you know you have a favorite. Sure, they're all equal and whatever, but truly?

It's Dylan.

D

Deleted member

You need to make an Avengers style parody with the Smash Ultimate Newcomers,,,

:ultridley: would be Captain America
:ultsimon: would be Thor
:ultincineroar: would be Hulk
:ultkrool: would be Iron Man
Hawkeye: Dark Samus
Black Widow: Ken

Unless we're going by personality, in which case swap the two

Professor Pumpkaboo