• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I’m on a site called the Travelougue, a fan site detailing worlds encountered in Sliders.

Anyone wanna hear of a specific world? Enter a request (I.e. tomatoes) and I’ll find the closest match.

Note: I got class soon so I may miss requests.

Also: broad subjects only. Things such as Smash won’t be counted.

Finally: all worlds will have the fate of the Zimmerman telegraph documented because one document can lead to many differences. Unless nothing changed of course.

D

Deleted member

No but like

I made Pyra Pyra upset

And I think he's really cool

and if I made him upset than i'm a douchebag or something
Noipoi, I can tell you from experience that even the best people make some mistakes from time to time.

While my track record here has probably made some people... raise an eyebrow whenever I pop up to say it in some way, I can guarantee that it doesn’t go that way for me outside the internet. Yes, feeling that you made someone you respect and enjoy to hang with upset can bring one down... But the important thing to do when that happens is basically learn from it, and do as much as possible to improve as a person over that experience.

And you also have one advantage that could help a lot if used right: your reputation. People here remember mostly the good stuff from you and if you manage to keep it that way (which I strongly believe you can do so with ease), you will have a lot of people like myself or many of us online right now trying anything to support in the ways we can.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
And I'm just sitting here like...

If you existed on the places I frequented, your heads would spin. :drshrug:
Bruh I’m like 100% in favor of fan service in most cases nothing like that phases me from people I don’t give a damn about lol

D

Deleted member

If I can't combo as link before calling a Samus assist to fire a beam to continue the combo against Ganondorf in midair then what's the point?
"Be good at MvC and you will have no enemies, because they will be too busy being combo'ed to strike back." - Sun Tzu

Corra

Smash Rookie
I think that if they make another Smash game then it would be better off going in a new direction. A traditional 2D 3v3 fighter would be awesome. Those games lend themselves perfectly to large rosters. The Smash roster is in desperate need of re imagining at this point too. I'm almost tempted to make a roster mockup.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Y’all if I ever say anything to make you feel like crap and I’m not around to immediately apologize please send me a PM

I’m currently at my new job- nothings been happening so I’ve been reading a business book, and not looking at SmashBoards

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
I just spent the last hour bike riding, did I miss any Noipoi musical stuff?

D

Deleted member

I am probably in the bottom five of the "innocent rankings" thread.
I am not innocent. Do you have my attention, SmashBoards?

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Funny, 'cause I actually hate fanservice. :dr^_^:
I agree with you.
I loathe breast jiggle physics.
My stance is simple: I like aesthetically pleasing things. It’s very subjective.

However, there are times where something is SO suggestive, played straight, or otherwise uncomfortably sexual that I can’t stand it at all. Hyper-unrealistic breast jiggle physics included, as are things like Senran Kagura

Things that aren’t as overdone, or otherwise tolerable I tend to like.

Pyra’s outfit is ****ing stupid but I still like her

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
idk Jane's alright I suppose

and what does 'lewd' even mean - I mean what degree of "naughty naught don't let the kids see this" does lewd constitute

I agree with you.
I loathe breast jiggle physics.
Miyamoto knows the score

D

Deleted member

However, there are times where something is SO suggestive, played straight, or otherwise uncomfortably sexual that I can’t stand it at all. Hyper-unrealistic breast jiggle physics included, as are things like Senran Kagura

Things that aren’t as overdone, or otherwise tolerable I tend to like.
Exactly my opinion. Also, games like Senran Kagura are gross. The characters are literally made out of jello.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom