• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
I'll go now.

Sorry if I upset you guys, I really don't know what's wrong with me right now.
Don't think anyone's upset. I just noted it's peculiar how earlier in the month, it was bunny Pokemon and silly fanfiction.

Then this week, we get:

Just makin' sure you're all right, boi.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
So on a Smash related note, what are you guys hoping for from 3.0.0 for your main?

All I really want for Corrin is fixing her upB so that she keeps her forward and upward momentum when it finishes, possibly with a damage buff so it can be a kill move again. Plus buffed running speed and less lag time on her neutralB so you can actually follow up on someone you catch with your projectile.

A slight change to the lag time after her Fsmash would be nice too. It's far too easy to punish out of shield and as soon as I play someone who knows that I've lost like 50% of my kill potential.
Make ROB's down throw bury a bit longer

Oh, and buff his side b even more for the hell of it

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Apparently Vergeben claims that Cadence Of Hyrule was the 2D Zelda he talked about during February.
While I can see how... at looking at a single screenshot, one can easily assume “New 2D Zelda”

However there are problems:
1. Not even a Nintendo game. Nintendo endorsed, but not developed
2. How’d they miss Cadence?

Something tells me this ain’t it chief.

D

Deleted member

holy **** another ninja gaiden successor?
by yacht club games no less.
This is turning into another genre like Banjo Kazooie-likes did
At least this one seems to share stuff with Shovel Knight like some moves and isn’t trying to be a replacement of Ninja Gaiden.

Not saying that doing so is bad, but it is better to test new stuff with the theme of a game.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
So on a Smash related note, what are you guys hoping for from 3.0.0 for your main?

All I really want for Corrin is fixing her upB so that she keeps her forward and upward momentum when it finishes, possibly with a damage buff so it can be a kill move again. Plus buffed running speed and less lag time on her neutralB so you can actually follow up on someone you catch with your projectile.

A slight change to the lag time after her Fsmash would be nice too. It's far too easy to punish out of shield and as soon as I play someone who knows that I've lost like 50% of my kill potential.
K. Rool now has the run speed of Sonic and the air speed of Wario, up throw does 40%, down throw leaves the opponent buried for a minute, all aerials are safe on shield, propeller blade hitbox is now twice K. Rool's size, blunderbuss inhale has a 360 angle, belly armor can't shatter, f-smash comes out frame 1, krown always returns to K. Rool's head no matter what, belly counter has a 300% multiplier, and f-tilt shieldbreaks. I think these are some very fair changes for K. Rool.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
What would you guys think of a Smash Spinoff that was a traditional fighter in the style of Marvel vs. Capcom?
indifferent tbh, but i would like to see nintendo-exclusive characters show up in traditional fighters

i always thought captain falcon in SFV would've been cool if it came to wii u back in the day

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord
At least this one seems to share stuff with Shovel Knight like some moves and isn’t trying to be a replacement of Ninja Gaiden.

Not saying that doing so is bad, but it is better to test new stuff with the theme of a game.
I wonder if Bloodstained does well itll inspire other indies to follow the leader with Castlevania Clones too.

D

Deleted member

No but like

I made Pyra Pyra upset

And I think he's really cool

and if I made him upset than i'm a douchebag or something
Naw, you’re fine. I think you just made some people uncomfortable, but that was just a mistake. We all make them.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
oh i hit 15k likes

sweet

y'all better watch out on the top likes list, i'm coming for ya

D

Deleted member

If you gimme your top 15, I'll go ahead and make you one some time since you're cool enough to die with tehponycorn and I
That's ok mate, thanks. I would really have trouble of thinking on only 15 since I like a lot game characters and franchises already:b
Apparently Vergeben claims that Cadence Of Hyrule was the 2D Zelda he talked about during February.
Kinda imagined that after the reveal.
holy **** another ninja gaiden successor?
by yacht club games no less.
This is turning into another genre like Banjo Kazooie-likes did
You mean that this is an action platformer, a genre that has existed since the NES? (Plus banjolikes have a name and it's collecthatons, it was a genre pioneered by Super Mario 64)

KMDP

Smash Legend
I can't do it

I can't move on until I know he doesn't hate me
I'm sure Toaster doesn't hate you.
Naw, you’re fine. I think you just made some people uncomfortable, but that was just a mistake. We all make them.
You don't know "making people uncomfortable" until you continually act like GothFluttershy, except you're talking incessantly about girls with giant boobs on a majority female private forum.

That was me 10 years ago.

For a supposedly highly intelligent person, I wasn't a smart kid.

Last edited:

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord
You mean that this is an action platformer, a genre that has existed since the NES? (Plus banjolikes have a name and it's collecthatons, it was a genre pioneered by Super Mario 64)
Cmon it's clearly another Ninja Gaiden inspired game like the messenger and the one Devolver digital is doing. call me cynical but this looks so much like follow the leader to me.
Edit: Not that there's anything wrong with that but still.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom