• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Cmon it's clearly another Ninja Gaiden inspired game like the messenger and the one Devolver digital is doing. call me cynical but this looks so much like follow the leader to me.
Edit: Not that there's anything wrong with that but still.
Now I see what you're talking about. Ninja Gaiden is not a genre, what you are referring is theme. Genre is different and basically tells us the type of game we're talking about. A ninja game can be inspired by Ninja Gaiden, which means it shares a theme, but can be of different genre like Metroidvania.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I mean, if were talking about crossovers, then I still want a non-Olympic Mario and Sonic game. If E3 2018 showed us anything, it's that Mario vs. Sonic is still hype in the 21st century.

But a Nintendo vs. Capcom? I would be down for that. What would the roster be like? I would assume that Pac-Man and Sonic are there as guest characters.

D

Deleted member

I mean, if were talking about crossovers, then I still want a non-Olympic Mario and Sonic game. If E3 2018 showed us anything, it's that Mario vs. Sonic is still hype in the 21st century.
Have you heard of a game called Smash Bros?

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord
Now I see what you're talking about. Ninja Gaiden is not a genre, what you are referring is theme. Genre is different and basically tells us the type of game we're talking about. A ninja game can be inspired by Ninja Gaiden, which means it shares a theme, but can be of different genre like Metroidvania.
Enough people make these Ninja Gaiden styled games and itll become its own genre.. though the fad usually dies off before it gets to that point. Course this one also seems to have elements to Strider in it which Im digging but all it does is make me think "This is cuz of The Messenger isn't it" and "When are we getting Ryu Hayabusa in Smash Bros?"

KMDP

Smash Legend
And I'm just sitting here like...

If you existed on the places I frequented, your heads would spin. :drshrug:
Like I said.
You don't know "making people uncomfortable" until you continually act like GothFluttershy, except you're talking incessantly about girls with giant boobs on a majority female private forum.

D

Deleted member

I understand the love for Female Joker, but no love for this beautiful boy?
shinylegendary.PNG

Ah well, we all have different opinions.

D

Deleted member

No, I mean like an exclusive Mario and Sonic game. Like, an adventure game or full on Mario v Sonic. Smash scratches an itch, but the bug is still biting.
I already knew you were talking about, I just wanted to state that Mario vs Sonic outside of the Olympics has been done before.
A Mario vs Sonic game? Hmmm...
How about a game where Mario and Sonic work together?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
If you all are gonna play this "omg lewds gimmie lewd blah blah" 24/7 in this thread, idk if I can stand being here anymore
Pretty much

I won’t leave but I am growing a little tired of the perpetual “gimme dem lewds” thing- but I’ve not really said anything because I don’t like trying to change the flow without offering a suggestions for anything else

D

Deleted member

Yeah, maybe we should tone this down a bit? Some people are clearly uncomfortable.

Anyways, I wonder how this Microsft Nintendo thing even came about. Nintendo never really struck me as a super open company.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Pretty much

I won’t leave but I am growing a little tired of the perpetual “gimme dem lewds” thing- but I’ve not really said anything because I don’t like trying to change the flow without offering a suggestions for anything else
at this point, I think its necessary to say something about it now because it is well beyond tiring. It may have been "funny" for a few minutes but now its brought up everday and now is pretty damn embarrassing

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yeah, maybe we should tone this down a bit? Some people are clearly uncomfortable.

Anyways, I wonder how this Microsft Nintendo thing even came about. Nintendo never really struck me as a super open company.
If we refer to Indiegamerchick, she said Nintendo approached Rareware, and then Microsoft was like, "Let's go higher with this." Assuming she's credible to begin with.

D

Deleted member

Most likely it came to money, and that MS now wants to be a pioneer in streaming services.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
At this point the thread poll should be:

-Joker
-FemJoker
-Everyday we stray further from the light of God

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom