• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Can we go back to talking about DLC like we were earlier? Things were considerably less weird when we were doing that.

How about this as a topic: If Smash followed the current trend of other fighting games getting characters from media other than video games for third-party inclusions, what would you want? I personally would unironically ask for Spongebob. Scrooge McDuck would also be rad.
ez pz: James Bond

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Don’t ****ing ignore me for mayonaise
I s2g if that god damned condiment beats me in another ****ing election I’m starting the Great Sauce War of 2019

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Can we go back to talking about DLC like we were earlier? Things were considerably less weird when we were doing that.

How about this as a topic: If Smash followed the current trend of other fighting games getting characters from media other than video games for third-party inclusions, what would you want? I personally would unironically ask for Spongebob. Scrooge McDuck would also be rad.
You mean like getting a non-game based character? Like Injustice TMNT, and MK's horror characters?

Well, realistically, it would probably go to Goku or Spongebob. It's not like they would even be out of place either. If you had to ask me however, I would prefer Deku as an anime rep. Spongebob is Spongebob, no complaints here.

Probably because I've watched all seasons of MHA, while I barely watched DB.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

On the topic of Joker VS. new girl, I can't comment yet because I haven't seen anything of her actual character yet. Need to see what she's like and her full character design before I can say which one I like more as a character.

Iridium

Smash Hero
I have the urge to do another Hunger Games simulator again, only so I can do something. Later.

D

Deleted member

On the topic of Joker VS. new girl, I can't comment yet because I haven't seen anything of her actual character yet. Need to see what she's like and her full character design before I can say which one I like more as a character.
Truth be told, the only reason I like her is because I like the idea of a female Joker alt for thefans. If she's not that, she'll lose my interest meteorically.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Truth be told, the only reason I like her is because I like the idea of a female Joker alt for thefans. If she's not that, she'll lose my interest meteorically.
TBH I don't think that's what she'll be mainly because I don't think P5R is a P5 re-release. I think she's a completely new character.

D

Deleted member

Update on the Final Fantasy VII front. Now I'm think I'm over the whole "lol look at these polygon Popeye lookin ass models" and can genuinely get into the story now. At the part where I'm at the Wall Market figuring out how to get to Shinra HQ, beat the Tseng battle at the tower.

The moments where you get to Aerith's house genuinely got me a bit and now I'm definitely invested in each character and the story. Especially when finding out the backstory with Aerith and who her mother was, that for sure got me. I also noticed that I'm in 4 hours now, where as in Final Fantasy IX, I beaten the game in 32 hours.

...This is gonna be a long one, isn't it? Also I didn't get the Cloud route at Don's Mansion. I am sad.

D

Deleted member

I see Crush 40 posts, and I can only think about how glad I am to see them working on the OST of Team Sonic Racing.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I have the urge to do another Hunger Games simulator again, only so I can do something. Later.
Looks like the sign post I drew in that comic is still accurate.
HUNGER GAMES
ALL DAY, EVERY DAY
PRIZE: SATISFACTION

D

Deleted member

TBH I don't think that's what she'll be mainly because I don't think P5R is a P5 re-release. I think she's a completely new character.
Even better because that means she'll have her own story. We'll have to wait and see. Some details in the translation of the trailer makes it confusing over what her role is. We just know that she might be in Smash Bros as a Joker alt.

D

Deleted member

Even better because that means she'll have her own story. We'll have to wait and see. Some details in the translation of the trailer makes it confusing over what her role is. We just know that she might be in Smash Bros as a Joker alt.
I'd really prefer she be her own character, yeah. Maybe another Wild Card user? Would explain how she could be an alt for Joker.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I thought spoiling it would have prevented that, but I guess I was mistaken. It was just strong language to me. Live and learn.

Yeah, there was some heavy **** there.
But some of the disses were pretty accurate lol.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Looks like the sign post I drew in that comic is still accurate.
HUNGER GAMES
ALL DAY, EVERY DAY
PRIZE: SATISFACTION
Eh, not today. The weekend is more convenient. I need to study for those tests anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom