• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

It's also just really funny because the two opossums are basically polar opposites.

The first one's an older male. Even for a male, he's pretty massive. Like, almost raccoon size. He's also missing some fur near his butt which usually isn't mange, but either stress or fleas. I'd deflea him if that's the issue, but like...I value my hands, lol. Might just be age/stress anyway, because he's super old looking. They don't live long either, so that's gonna be sad when he inevitably passes sometime this year. This guy's pretty brazen, too. He'll just waltz right up to me if I have food, and he doesn't take any **** from the strays either. Once he scared off a raccoon that easily could've killed him, too. Ran up to him roaring and gnashing. Honestly surprised he hasn't gone for me yet. He yelled at me once but in my defense I didn't realize he was right behind the door when I opened it. We made up though, and he sometimes kinda-sorta lets me touch his tail.

The new one is much smaller, but still full grown. Very likely female. Timid, too, probably since she's not used to me yet. Really cute face, as well. She usually shows up when everyone else leaves.

But yeah they're super cute.
You have an entertaining life.
What do you feed them?

D

Deleted member

I only played like three hours of that game and I'm already convinced Chie is the best part of it.
You haven't played enough then. Keep at it because the beginning is actually the worst part in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

It's also just really funny because the two opossums are basically polar opposites.

The first one's an older male. Even for a male, he's pretty massive. Like, almost raccoon size. He's also missing some fur near his butt which usually isn't mange, but either stress or fleas. I'd deflea him if that's the issue, but like...I value my hands, lol. Might just be age/stress anyway, because he's super old looking. They don't live long either, so that's gonna be sad when he inevitably passes sometime this year. This guy's pretty brazen, too. He'll just waltz right up to me if I have food, and he doesn't take any **** from the strays either. Once he scared off a raccoon that easily could've killed him, too. Ran up to him roaring and gnashing. Honestly surprised he hasn't gone for me yet. He yelled at me once but in my defense I didn't realize he was right behind the door when I opened it. We made up though, and he sometimes kinda-sorta lets me touch his tail.

The new one is much smaller, but still full grown. Very likely female. Timid, too, probably since she's not used to me yet. Really cute face, as well. She usually shows up when everyone else leaves.

Nice little story, jut be careful that they don't reproduce and invade your home.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Baby, baby, baby,
baby, baby, baby, YeeeeaAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH
baby, baby, baby,
baby, baby, baby
flashy rhymes coated with spangles
add some sounds in it times wangles
three dots connect to rectangles
just like music sounds connect to rambles

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Okay so. Question for you Persona fans to get a discussion going.

We're having a Death Battle right now. Every Persona player character in a battle royale.

Who wins.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
ay so i updated my Anyone Is Here banner

anyone-is-here.png

I was sooooo tempted to replace the Rhythm Heaven rep in the last square with Gunvolt, but I'll be happy with just this bomb *** song being added

Like if Baten Kaitos and Culdcept had tunes added without playable characters why not Azure Striker Gunvolt??

D

Deleted member

flashy rhymes coated with spangles
add some sounds in it times wangles
three dots connect to rectangles
just like music sounds connect to rambles
Fear's awake, anger beats loud
Face reality
Never beat charity
The enemy you're fighting
Covers all society (Damn right)
Mommy's not here gotta fight (All night)

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
So on a Smash related note, what are you guys hoping for from 3.0.0 for your main?

All I really want for Corrin is fixing her upB so that she keeps her forward and upward momentum when it finishes, possibly with a damage buff so it can be a kill move again. Plus buffed running speed and less lag time on her neutralB so you can actually follow up on someone you catch with your projectile.

A slight change to the lag time after her Fsmash would be nice too. It's far too easy to punish out of shield and as soon as I play someone who knows that I've lost like 50% of my kill potential.
Give Inkling heelys that ink the ground wherever they swoos around in style

?????????????

Smash Master
How would the hitboxes work?
Most transformations conform; samurai, three Chorus Kids, and the air rally duo all have the same height as Joe.

Some DO alter, though. Doing the Up Smash also works as a makeshift “duck” during the opening of the attack, and Ringside increases size as a part of the attack.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
You haven't played enough then. Keep at it because the beginning is actually the worst part in my opinion.
But I was sooooooooooooooooo boooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrred.

*whines*

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

I have no idea why, but I’ve been rewatching episodes of this show. Something about it has always intrigued me...

No I’m not watching the Flash animated seasons. For something such as MLP, it works since it was designed for Flash from the Get Go. This wasn’t.

That, and it lost the whole... math schtick it had goin for it.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Fear's awake, anger beats loud
Face reality
Never beat charity
The enemy you're fighting
Covers all society (Damn right)
Mommy's not here gotta fight (All night)
best to know every path you go
is a prototype, more room for growth
at the same time it's real life
on the verge of deciding the color of rest
of your life
a bit too heavy to think like that
but knowing both sides leave big impact
get wiser and rise up
with me
best advisor

RandomAce

Smash Champion

I knew it.

He’s trying to develop a relationship with you so you can lead him into your house. The other one acts timid so opossum 1 can let the other one in when you least expect it.

All jokes btw.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

of your life
get wiser and rise up
with me
best advisor
And as you look to the horizon
Not a cloud
But then stormy weather's caught you cold
Seems like it crept up out of nowhere
All around
You it's not quite what you foretold

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
Jesus, buddy, I love ya.

But Jane's booty deserved to be worshiped.
...Poiboi, you goin' through some kind of late puberty this week?

Oh, you actually have pet opossums? That's awesome!

When my family lived in Wisconsin, we'd sometimes see them in our back yard. There was this one cute opossum that our cat was friends with. One time, he dug into the trash bin on our back porch the night we had some Pizza Hut, and came out of the bin with a big cinnamon stick in his mouth and waddled away.

Another time, on a Thanskgiving morning, we left our turkey on the back porch to thaw. We woke up to find a different, bigger, sickly looking possum just gnawing on this frozen turkey on our back porch. Safe to say, we didn't cook turkey that Thanksgiving.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

We're having a Death Battle right now. Every Persona player character in a battle royale.

Who wins.
Makoto Yuki.

Worst comes to worst, he can just say "**** you all, nobody wins, ever."

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
If it helps I'll upload the PSD. The characters squares are usually 80x193 each.

Protip: if you want an image to scale better as you stretch it, hold down shift while doing so

wait **** i can't upload psds rip me

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
If it helps I'll upload the PSD. The characters squares are usually 80x193 each.

Protip: if you want an image to scale better as you stretch it, hold down shift while doing so

wait **** i can't upload psds rip me
when there's now PSD templates floating around of your 20 minute ****post

1553722344980.png

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
of your life
get wiser and rise up
with me
best advisor
And the years start coming and they don’t stop coming
Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running
Didn’t make sense not to live for fun
Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
You have an entertaining life.
What do you feed them?
They just eat the cat food I leave out for the strays. :p Sometimes I leave leftover chicken out too so they get a bit more balance.

Nice little story, jut be careful that they don't reproduce and invade your home.
Thankfully it's still a bit too early for their mating season, haha. But even then there's no real way for them to get into the actual house. I don't leave the windows open at night in fear of the wood cockroaches that are all over the place in northeast PA, so there's no real way for them to get in. Hell, the only way they can even get in the porch is because of a trap door of sorts that was installed as a middle finger to the HOA. :p

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
And as you look to the horizon
Not a cloud
But then stormy weather's caught you cold
Seems like it crept up out of nowhere
All around
You it's not quite what you foretold
find another
one to bother
because I would become your worst nightmare
once you've started
all this heartache
every vein in your body will run scared
pain will be all you know
once it's too late

D

Deleted member

Who wins.
The protagonists are the most powerful characters due to the power of the wild card, havent played P1 or any of the P2 games so I cant say anything regarding them.

Storywise, I would probably rank P3 protag and P5 protag around the same level With the P4 protag a bit weaker than them just due to the enemies they faced. Mechanically, the P4 protagonist has the strongest ultimate persona of the 3, and P5 one has the weakest one.
ay so i updated my Anyone Is Here banner

View attachment 201770
I was sooooo tempted to replace the Rhythm Heaven rep in the last square with Gunvolt, but I'll be happy with just this bomb *** song being added

Like if Baten Kaitos and Culdcept had tunes added without playable characters why not Azure Striker Gunvolt??
Nice new picture for BD. Good effort.
I appreciate the effort that goes into these banners. Everyone should make one.
I'm lazy, so no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom