• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

So on a Smash related note, what are you guys hoping for from 3.0.0 for your main?

All I really want for Corrin is fixing her upB so that she keeps her forward and upward momentum when it finishes, possibly with a damage buff so it can be a kill move again. Plus buffed running speed and less lag time on her neutralB so you can actually follow up on someone you catch with your projectile.

A slight change to the lag time after her Fsmash would be nice too. It's far too easy to punish out of shield and as soon as I play someone who knows that I've lost like 50% of my kill potential.
Give King K. Rool a Velcro vest and a glock, and I'll be happy with 3.0.0. buffs.

D

Deleted member

So on a Smash related note, what are you guys hoping for from 3.0.0 for your main?

All I really want for Corrin is fixing her upB so that she keeps her forward and upward momentum when it finishes, possibly with a damage buff so it can be a kill move again. Plus buffed running speed and less lag time on her neutralB so you can actually follow up on someone you catch with your projectile.

A slight change to the lag time after her Fsmash would be nice too. It's far too easy to punish out of shield and as soon as I play someone who knows that I've lost like 50% of my kill potential.
when you land wolf's side b offstage please don't make him go into special fall

it's already hard enough to hit it as is

oh and also give shulk a not ****ty jab so he can have at least something non-commital ty

D

Deleted member

Do I got to remind people that robots have emotions?
I think I do.
robot.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

KMDP

Smash Legend
I tried to make a fan sequel to the game “Cat Girl without Salad” called “Cat Girl with Lasagna”

All that happened was the Cat Girl started hating Monday’s and ate literally everything.

I destroyed everything since the game was boring.
You should have removed the Cat Girl and made it a masterpiece picture of the human condition.

D

Deleted member

Not much into the competitive side, but maybe let Incineroar :GCU::GCB: broaden his angle a bit more when coming down for recovery purposes.

Iridium

Smash Hero

This may have been me during exams today. Two more days to go...

Ironic. I do the work, and I hate my guts for being stuck.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
All of you lewd gamers need Jesus, so play the Jesus visual novel. /s
C2093213-67E1-457B-9F7D-2BDB496A5818.jpeg

Somebody posted this on a Discord out of context, and I’m a Christian, but this, this is just weird.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Baby, baby, baby,
baby, baby, baby, YeeeeaAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH
baby, baby, baby,
baby, baby, baby
One thing that I'm sure of is that
You gotta fit in to survive this madness oh boy
You don't even know who you're messing with
Sinner from birth spelled in curse hated by thousands

Oh my boy
My hands filled with dirt, skirts can go back home jerks
Like all the sounds count in any good song,
Supposed drums Weak? Then the band plays sour tone

All round player no sub needed
Y'all little brats please stay seated
Real life kittens can't believe it
Do or die I fight back and kill it

Way you fake yourself, get played on
And I've been there done that same predicament
But it's time you give up maverick

huh?

RandomAce

Smash Champion
So previously I only had one opossum basically living in my porch. As of last night, there are now two.

This is the best timeline.
Opossum, those two are going to multiply and later plan to take over your house.

They have tricked you.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
It's also just really funny because the two opossums are basically polar opposites.

The first one's an older male. Even for a male, he's pretty massive. Like, almost raccoon size. He's also missing some fur near his butt which usually isn't mange, but either stress or fleas. I'd deflea him if that's the issue, but like...I value my hands, lol. Might just be age/stress anyway, because he's super old looking. They don't live long either, so that's gonna be sad when he inevitably passes sometime this year. This guy's pretty brazen, too. He'll just waltz right up to me if I have food, and he doesn't take any **** from the strays either. Once he scared off a raccoon that easily could've killed him, too. Ran up to him roaring and gnashing. Honestly surprised he hasn't gone for me yet. He yelled at me once but in my defense I didn't realize he was right behind the door when I opened it. We made up though, and he sometimes kinda-sorta lets me touch his tail.

The new one is much smaller, but still full grown. Very likely female. Timid, too, probably since she's not used to me yet. Really cute face, as well. She usually shows up when everyone else leaves.

But yeah they're super cute.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Just leave Villager untouched

Noipoi

Howdy!
What has Mythra done to you.

Who raised you.
Jane awakened something, man.

I dunno what, but I think I like it.

It's also just really funny because the two opossums are basically polar opposites.

The first one's an older male. Even for a male, he's pretty massive. Like, almost raccoon size. He's also missing some fur near his butt which usually isn't mange, but either stress or fleas. I'd deflea him if that's the issue, but like...I value my hands, lol. Might just be age/stress anyway, because he's super old looking. They don't live long either, so that's gonna be sad when he inevitably passes sometime this year. This guy's pretty brazen, too. He'll just waltz right up to me if I have food, and he doesn't take any **** from the strays either. Once he scared off a raccoon that easily could've killed him, too. Ran up to him roaring and gnashing. Honestly surprised he hasn't gone for me yet. He yelled at me once but in my defense I didn't realize he was right behind the door when I opened it. We made up though, and he sometimes kinda-sorta lets me touch his tail.

The new one is much smaller, but still full grown. Very likely female. Timid, too, probably since she's not used to me yet. Really cute face, as well. She usually shows up when everyone else leaves.

But yeah they're super cute.
I love Opossum's dude.

have fun with em!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom