• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Wait,
I thought he knew?
View attachment 201763
He knows about Groot. Quill, Drax, and Mantis were on Titan when they got dusted and he wasn't there when Gamora got kidnapped or when Nebula revealed that she's dead.

...**** they're gonna put a scene in with him desperately finding a way to rescue the Guardians only for Tony to return and reveal that all of them are dead

This movie's really gonna make me cry over a CGI raccoon isn't it

...Goddammit.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

So previously I only had one opossum basically living in my porch. As of last night, there are now two.

This is the best timeline.
Ooo, that is awesome!
It is the best feeling when you get a new pet, enjoy it.
What is their name?

D

Deleted member

So previously I only had one opossum basically living in my porch. As of last night, there are now two.

When are you changing you name to TwOpossum then?

D

Deleted member

"This is worse than the time Enkidu died."
"At least it's not like that time those 40 assassins raided my party with Alexander the Great"
He knows about Groot. Quill, Drax, and Mantis were on Titan when they got dusted and he wasn't there when Gamora got kidnapped or when Nebula revealed that Gamora's dead.

...**** they're gonna put a scene in with him desperately finding a way to rescue the Guardians only for Tony to return and reveal that all of them are dead

...Goddammit.
I'd rather come back to fetish talk than you making me feel emotions

D

Deleted member

He knows about Groot. Quill, Drax, and Mantis were on Titan when they got dusted and he wasn't there when Gamora got kidnapped or when Nebula revealed that Gamora's dead.

...Goddammit.
I do not cry in animated films nor stories.
I have no soul.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Ooo, that is awesome!
It is the best feeling when you get a new pet, enjoy it.
What is their name?
They're not really my pets, they just live in my porch at night because I leave food out for the stray cats lol.

Noipoi

Howdy!

...Goddammit.
Rocket's the best one, fite me.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I have no idea why, but I have the music for the Ripley’s Believe it or Not pinball table stuck in my head.

Maybe watching penguins roller skate will help remove it...
Wait, no it won’t!

D

Deleted member

...Goddammit.
It's too late for them to make me sad. Spiderman is ****ing dead.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I wish I had money to commission someone to draw Pyra in a Shujin Academy uniform because now that I’ve said it i really really want it

KMDP

Smash Legend
Mythra is gonna teach me how to lewd.
We shall induct you into the Lewder's League.

It's like the Elite Four, except with Lewds.
Somewhat related:
Teachers: "You need to get good sleep"
Also teachers: "Here's 3 hours of homework, due tomorrow"
Homework was originally a punishment for students who wouldn't behave.

And then some asshat decided it'd be a good idea to give homework to everyone as a matter of course.

Give it time and you'll have a whole Opossum family.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
We shall induct you into the the Lewder's League.

It's like the Elite Four, except with Lewds.

Homework was originally a punishment for students who wouldn't behave.

And then some ****** decided it'd be a good idea to give homework to everyone as a matter of course.

Give it time and you'll have a whole Opossum family.
Opossum family?

Raise an army of Opossums. Then take the world by storm as their leader.

Then be overturned by your own army. That’s how it works right?

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So on a Smash related note, what are you guys hoping for from 3.0.0 for your main?

All I really want for Corrin is fixing her upB so that she keeps her forward and upward momentum when it finishes, possibly with a damage buff so it can be a kill move again. Plus buffed running speed and less lag time on her neutralB so you can actually follow up on someone you catch with your projectile.

A slight change to the lag time after her Fsmash would be nice too. It's far too easy to punish out of shield and as soon as I play someone who knows that I've lost like 50% of my kill potential.

Noipoi

Howdy!
So on a Smash related note, what are you guys hoping for from 3.0.0 for your main?

All I really want for Corrin is fixing her upB so that she keeps her forward and upward momentum when it finishes, possibly with a damage buff so it can be a kill move again. Plus buffed running speed and less lag time on her neutralB so you can actually follow up on someone you catch with your projectile.

A slight change to the lag time after her Fsmash would be nice too. It's far too easy to punish out of shield and as soon as I play someone who knows that I've lost like 50% of my kill potential.
Make Incineorar Bayonetta busted.

Or at least make him slightly faster.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130

For Ridley, only thing I really want is for him to be a bit heavier. Not super heavy, but at least around Piranha Plant's weight.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I tried to make a fan sequel to the game “Cat Girl without Salad” called “Cat Girl with Lasagna”

All that happened was the Cat Girl started hating Monday’s and ate literally everything.

I destroyed everything since the game was boring.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
More like Jane's gonna hop onto m- *Gets necksnapped*

That's a good question. Uhhhhhhhhh.... ****. I gotta go find me another Erdrick avi.
Hey you do you. whatever you enjoy. :)

Maybe i'll switch it up sometime

And yeah careful we dont know what she's capable of yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom