• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Y'know what, **** it, I'll bet some ****. E3 2019, Banjo-Kazooie is finally in. I would say Steve or Master Chief, but then there's that 15+ year long history with requests for him, so while my heart is in the Chief, I'm down for the bear and bird.

EVO 2019, Heihachi from Tekken. It would fit right in with the event and random, but it'd be a great tribute to Incineroar's Japanese VA who passed away not too long ago.

If you count Joker plus these two, we'll have three, and I am SO not gonna predict who the last character will be. Last time that was ****ing Bayonetta.

If I get none of these are right, the Scott the Woz persona gets killed off.

Let's go.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Game names are getting stranger:

There’s a game called “Where the Bees Make Honey”

But it’s not about bees nor honey.

I feel ripped off.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
We're placing bets? okay. I bet we will not get a single first party in the fighters pass. If i'm wrong (which I want to be), I'll change my profile picture to Incineroar for a month, main him for a while, and make an in-depth moveset for the first character I get in a reply to this post.

D

Deleted member

We're placing bets? okay. I bet we will not get a single first party in the fighters pass. If i'm wrong (which I want to be), I'll change my profile picture to Incineroar for a month, main him for a while, and make an in-depth moveset for the first character I get in a reply to this post.
007 baby

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Define “character”

Cause I say Starlow

osby

Smash Obsessed
Game names are getting stranger:

There’s a game called “Where the Bees Make Honey”

But it’s not about bees nor honey.

I feel ripped off.
"There's this game called Ultimate but the random character I like isn't playable. Scam, I'm telling you."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom