• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Guys its pretty much official anyways Erdrick is in due to all evidence surrounding him. Again what :ultincineroar:and:ultken:were for Base. Erdrick will be for DLC.

There's no escape from the inevitable.

Same with Steve.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm going to be popping the biggest bottles when they reveal the Luminary instead.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Trust sounds really accesible, but I'll probably need to buy online and that inflates prices badly for me, but still sounds like a nice option to begin with.

>Wacom
Suddenly I remembered I have this video as #lifegoals in terms of skill
That thing probably costs a ****ton but at least improving is mostly free :V

One?, I think @FalKoopa uses one (huehuehue), so yeah it looks cool from what I've seen. And your works ofc look amazing there.

Assuming you imported it directly to México the price seems reasonable (just 1,850-2,000 pesos)
I searched for the Intuos and is at 1,400 now with discount in Amazon, hopefully the offer lasts until May.

There was a time where I saw drawing tablets in Bodega Aurrera of all places lol, but now that I want one there's nothing :'V

I learned the hard way that finding some drawing stuff is hard even in the border; I couldn't find a big drawing block anywhere, there's an Office Depot, but the plaza where is located is flat out isolated as the roads are closed for repairs, so I settled again with a Scribe notebook and a 10 page block for ambitious projects, got some color pencils on Soriana and Im good to go for another month :p

Thanks to both for your suggestions.
:D I hope you find one with a reasonable price soon! I look forward to see you art digitalized!

XD And Aurrera? REALLY? Never expected Mama Lucha to be selling those things!

C; Also thank you...I wish I could do better but little by little I will get there! The moment I get my latop back I will go back to working projects and stuff...

As for the Hybrid tablet...yeah, I want one too. A friend from France got theirs for a 1000 Euros... O-O And another one also from there won a hybrid one maybe smaller at a Ebay auction.

XD You know, having a little sketchpad is better than nothing! Some of the more recognizable logos were drawn on a napkin! Like the one for Citibank/Citibanamex.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
What is Generationlocke and 50 Player Big Brother?
Projects I'm currently doing and would need to finish before then.

Not for you and @ryumo
Please don't abuse the "like" system. Not unlike double posting to raise one's post count, it is frowned upon and can be taken away.
My bad on that one. I was using it more as a means of voting than raising notoriety. Next time I'll make a Strawpoll or something. Further suggestions will be voted on as such.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Guys its pretty much official anyways Erdrick is in due to all evidence surrounding him. Again what :ultincineroar:and:ultken:were for Base. Erdrick will be for DLC.

There's no escape from the inevitable.

Same with Steve.
Why would I want to escape from Sword Goku or Bane of 90s Gamers?

D

Deleted member

Projects I'm currently doing and would need to finish before then.

Not for you and @ryumo

My bad on that one. I was using it more as a means of voting than raising notoriety. Next time I'll make a Strawpoll or something. Further suggestions will be voted on as such.
Speaking of votes, though, have any other suggestions raised above ten likes?

D

Deleted member

If Geno gets in I will write a thirty page essay on why Smashboards is the superior site over places like Gamefaqs and other places.

If Geno doesn't get in I'll post the "Why Geno won't get in Smash" thing.

Either way I'm gonna do something be it in celebration or in defeat.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
for real tho anyone hoping for luminary/other playable DQ heroes should probably be at least a little bit encouraged by P5R-chan

D

Deleted member

Luminary is Erdrick considering it's a title he gets at the end of the game.
checkmate athiests
Checkmate libtard, if Luminary gets in
it'll probably be the the version that appears in marketing not end-game luminary, meaning he technically won't be erdrick

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Luminary is Erdrick considering it's a title he gets at the end of the game.
checkmate athiests
yeah that’s the title he gets at the end. He becomes an Erdrick, just like the protagonist in 3.

When I got to that point I was like “woah holy ****” lol

D

Deleted member

for real tho anyone hoping for luminary/other playable DQ heroes should probably be at least a little bit encouraged by P5R-chan
At most, she's practically a female alt, which is what's already expected from Erdrick. She's nothing new to us.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Cool concept their walk cycles make them look soo silly though lool.
I actually like Baby's due to the fact that she walks around like, well, a baby. Chica looks good, but The Marionette and Nightmare Fredbear look pretty weird honestly.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
inb4 smash 'erdrick' is actually referring to the title and means every erdrick across DQ

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Checkmate libtard, if Luminary gets in
it'll probably be the the version that appears in marketing not end-game luminary, meaning he technically won't be erdrick
regardless Luminary is canonically Erdrick, so it's moot. Furthermore, Smash doesn't care about what point a character is at in their game i.e. Shulk and Mecha-Fiora, Lucas coming with facts from the endgame of Mother, Zelda and Shiek, etc.
get owned by my superior facts and logic

D

Deleted member

regardless Luminary is canonically Erdrick, so it's moot. Furthermore, Smash doesn't care about what point a character is at in their game i.e. Shulk and Mecha-Fiora, Lucas coming with facts from the endgame of Mother, Zelda and Shiek, etc.
get owned by my superior facts and logic
alright didn't want to have to do this, but
ur mum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom