• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
My internet kinda died yesterday but I'm back, with 2 messages.

1. SHANTAE 5555555555555!!!!!! Jokes aside, I LOVEEEE the new design, but I'm afraid Christina Vee's voice won't work with it.
2. FNAF VR is now a thing anfjbw9gheingiehdnfoehnofjeg0fojw0eju0edje0j (The Puppet's walk is hilarious.)
Why would Cristina not voice Shantae?

Pakky

Smash Hero
okay so we don't all squad up in one location in an attempt to bully someone. The joke of the original post is that Gothfluttershy has often talked about his fetishes very openly on the thread. Fetishes that are in fact, quite odd, as they involve an attraction to an entirely different species. Given that no animal would be harmed by this attraction, none of us would have ever made fun of him for it had he kept it private. But he didn't. On numerous occasions, he didn't.

So yes, he will be ridiculed for such things. He was out of line for what he did. Nothing we are doing is akin to bullying. We aren't calling him names, or harassing him, or anything like that. So stop.
Well I mean you justify things all you wish. But I can say the same thing about a lot of other oddness around here. But be selective lol.

Though seriously I implore you investigate some of your forum buddies and you'll find some revealing things. Things that are a LOT more harmful than having an interest in cartoon dogs.

D

Deleted member

Also, another note on Shantae 5, I hope we're ret 2 go for more fanservice.

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah I'm also going to do this regardless lol.

You guys want me to post about my playthrough in the order from this post?
Real talk, I think you should play Revelations, Birthright, and Conquest in that order. It makes the story actually better by not keeping you in the dark terribly while also being the best difficulty curve.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Mods and admins watching the bets get crazier and more serious:

512468CD-7D59-4A93-96B1-654DC89037F1.gif

What? Not every gif has to be Oz related.

D

Deleted member

These got to 11 likes as well.

So, I'll play through Fates, Birthright, and Revelations in this order:
  • Birthright
  • Conquest (with the Good Guy Garon story mod)
  • Revelations
  • All non-grinding DLC
I'll also play with the same sex marriage patch to spice things up as well

@ryumo and @Bolderousness don't need to follow for this one, but to actually humor @Onereasonanddone's request I will delete my account if Erdrick is not a playable character in Smash Bros.
WHELP!!!!

Guess I gotta repurchase a 3DS and all of Fates if I lose.

And sure. I'll delete my account too because we stand together and die together.
Hell, I'm also in deleting my account if it happens. Can't be the only one not making that bet as well ;)

D

Deleted member

"Did you do it (Get a non-Erdrick SE character in Smash)?"
"Yes"
"What did it cost?"
"Everything"
smashboards trying to get tpc to delete his account like
"I saw 14,000,605 futures."
"In how many of those was Erdrick not in Smash?"
"One."

D

Deleted member

At this rate the entire thread is going to delete their account no matter the outcome.

D

Deleted member

The sequence (if Erdrick is not in Smash) will go as such:
So for real, it's going to take a while for me to play Fates again because I gotta save up and splurge for what's basically a dead handheld system. (I hope to ****ing Christ my brother kept his 2DS.)

KMDP

Smash Legend
Trust sounds really accesible, but I'll probably need to buy online and that inflates prices badly for me, but still sounds like a nice option to begin with.

>Wacom
Suddenly I remembered I have this video as #lifegoals in terms of skill
That thing probably costs a ****ton but at least improving is mostly free :V

One?, I think @FalKoopa uses one (huehuehue), so yeah it looks cool from what I've seen. And your works ofc look amazing there.

Assuming you imported it directly to México the price seems reasonable (just 1,850-2,000 pesos)
I searched for the Intuos and is at 1,400 now with discount in Amazon, hopefully the offer lasts until May.

There was a time where I saw drawing tablets in Bodega Aurrera of all places lol, but now that I want one there's nothing :'V

I learned the hard way that finding some drawing stuff is hard even in the border; I couldn't find a big drawing block anywhere, there's an Office Depot, but the plaza where is located is flat out isolated as the roads are closed for repairs, so I settled again with a Scribe notebook and a 10 page block for ambitious projects, got some color pencils on Soriana and Im good to go for another month :p

Thanks to both for your suggestions.
Man, I really want a Screen Tablet. If I had the money to burn I'd get one in a heartbeat.
:O Oh, I have never seen that brand! Looks nice! And a decade? Holy jesus! My previous one, a Wacom Bamboo Pen and Touch lasted 3 years BUT I bet it might have lasted longer if it had not fallen from considerable heights and the cord being pulled by accident multiple times...hehe...I had it even up and running with tape all over it until it died one day. Gladly, that has not happened with this one and it has an USB cord now.

XD The quantity in Pesos sounds ridiculous, I know...but it might be 100 dlls converted or so!
I think Wacom Tablets are technically better than Trust (the idea is that you're paying for quality), but I'm one of the fortunate people who knows someone with technical ability (my Dad), who has replaced the cable for me when it broke.

I've actually done similar damaging things to my tablet, frankly it's a miracle it still works at all. Though I'm also someone who takes really good care of my stuff. This is the version I've been using; just to show how old it is, it's a tablet that has 4:3 compatability.

My sister bought a Wacom tablet around the time I got mine, though I don't know if she still uses it, she might have replaced it by now. At the time, I think the table I have cost £~200, my Dad bought it from a friend though.

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
What’s the bet?
If Erdrick isn't in the game as a playable character (for the sake of mercy I'll count him as a Mii Costume), we do the following:
  • Engage in an at least 5 page conversation with Goth about fictional dogs
  • Play all three Fire Emblem Fates games (and DLC)
  • Delete our accounts
It'll be fun.
And you got to follow through my demands that you said. >:]
I'll be doing this too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom