• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I think a simple avatar bet will suffice, but I do like the public statement part
If I win and Erdrick is revealed as playable, you change your avatar to this:
and you have to say something of my choosing

If I lose?

I'll say something of your choosing and let everyone here decide further punishment(s). To give you all some ideas:
  • I can change my avatar
  • I can make a full-length speculation post about anything
  • I can record myself reading cringey fanfiction
  • Another suggestion
  • All of the above

Of course, I'm going to win so I don't feel the need to even stipulate this, but it's always better to be safe then sorry.
Oh no, the third one in your loss result is just mean. Do not do this to yourself. :(
All right, I accept your deal!

Last edited by a moderator:

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Go on GameFAQs instead of Smashboards and post there for a few days.
What if I'm IP banned from GameFAQs?

Their site glitched out, gave me a wall of code for a post, 13 year old me though "that's just the long code for quoting, no big deal" and submitted the post.

And then I moved to Smashboards.
My vote is you have to play FE:Fates.

All three of them.

And all the DLC.

And show your character card to prove it.
I'll post about it too. With screenshots if I can.

Am I allowed to use the Good Guy Garon story hack for Conquest at least?

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Bruh it ain’t even that deep
You can drop the talking down on folks
Well, I didn't mean it quite like that, but I can definitely see how you took it that way.

Tone is hard to convey over text, and I could've worded that better. Sorry about that.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The thing is, Sony doesn't seem to be trying their best in the first place:
  • PlayStation All-Stars was given a minuscule budget, when a Smash-like crossover game should be given a hefty one. As such, a lot of notable characters were absent
  • The PlayStation Classic seems to have been a rush job, and is missing a lot of games that made the PS1 iconic
  • PlayStation Move was literally just Wii, except unlike Wii, it had no compelling games
  • The State of Play, unlike Nintendo Directs, had no notable announcements. And the fact that Sony isn't even going to E3 this year makes this even more bizarre
Whenever Sony tries to copy Nintendo, they seem to do a poor rush job.
I know they can do better, but they just aren't trying
Man **** Sony doing better. Only way they can continuously be at the top of their game is if they stop ripping off Nintendo things and focus more on what they do best

D

Deleted member

My vote is you have to play FE:Fates.

All three of them.

And all the DLC.

And show your character card to prove it.
What if I already did this?

Ponycorn's punishments are mine because I also bet on Erdrick making it in.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

We're doing bets now? Okay I bet that if Erdrick isn't in and that Geno is in instead I'll do any one of these that Y'all choose:

-Change my PFP

-Make Cringe worthy fan fiction be it Geno x Erdrick or something stupid like that

-Say something of your choosing in public be it here or a Video of me screaming it in real life.
You cant mention Geno's name for a month

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
As was the comment I responded too, lol.
lmao no it wasn't
Man **** Sony doing better. Only way they can continuously be at the top of their game is if they stop ripping off Nintendo things and focus more on what they do best
I mean what is it that they do best? They don't really go out of their way to do anything left field unless it's a rip off of an already established concept

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
You cant mention Geno's name for a month
Nah, let's go bigger than that.

If Erdrick is the next character revealed (and only if he's the next one, if he's in but revealed later this bet is null and void), @ShotoStar has to make a post listing all the reasons why Geno can't be in.

D

Deleted member

I think a simple avatar bet will suffice, but I do like the public statement part
If I win and Erdrick is revealed as playable, you change your avatar to this:
and you have to say something of my choosing

If I lose?

I'll say something of your choosing and let everyone here decide further punishment(s). To give you all some ideas:
  • I can change my avatar
  • I can make a full-length speculation post about anything
  • I can record myself reading cringey fanfiction
  • Another suggestion
  • All of the above

Of course, I'm going to win so I don't feel the need to even stipulate this, but it's always better to be safe then sorry.
I think Erdrick is in but I'm in just for the thrill. How long do we have to change our pfp for?

D

Deleted member

If Erdrick is the next character revealed (and only if he's the next one, if he's in but revealed later this bet is null and void), @ShotoStar has to make a post listing all the reasons why Geno can't be in.
Okay now that's more like it, Bring it on!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The one I use is a Trust TB-7300 Wide Screen Design Tablet, which is unfortunately no longer in production.

The big brand, as far as I know, is Wacom; though they are really expensive.

There was a Tablet I was looking into last year which was only £20-30 ($26-39) and seemed like a decent one, but I can't remember what brand it was.

Long story short is that I recommend Trust tablets, because they aren't overly expensive.
Trust sounds really accesible, but I'll probably need to buy online and that inflates prices badly for me, but still sounds like a nice option to begin with.

>Wacom
Suddenly I remembered I have this video as #lifegoals in terms of skill
That thing probably costs a ****ton but at least improving is mostly free :V

Well, thw one I currently use is an old model of Wacom called One by Wacom (It is a black and neon green one), it costed on US Ebay for around 100 dlls. It has worked really well and is not too small. We tried to look for an Intuos wacom but they were way more expensive and smaller, like 200 the smallest model. I saw the one I have on MercadoLibre for around...1500 or so pesos I think? I don't remember exactly.
One?, I think FalKoopa FalKoopa uses one (huehuehue), so yeah it looks cool from what I've seen. And your works ofc look amazing there.

Assuming you imported it directly to México the price seems reasonable (just 1,850-2,000 pesos)
I searched for the Intuos and is at 1,400 now with discount in Amazon, hopefully the offer lasts until May.

There was a time where I saw drawing tablets in Bodega Aurrera of all places lol, but now that I want one there's nothing :'V

I learned the hard way that finding some drawing stuff is hard even in the border; I couldn't find a big drawing block anywhere, there's an Office Depot, but the plaza where is located is flat out isolated as the roads are closed for repairs, so I settled again with a Scribe notebook and a 10 page block for ambitious projects, got some color pencils on Soriana and Im good to go for another month :p

Thanks to both for your suggestions.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If Erdrick is the next revealed fighter, I'll draw Waluigi dressed as them.

D

Deleted member

That's awful! *Clicks the like button* Also, he has to replace his signature link with that post, too.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
If Erdrick is the next revealed character, then he'll be in Smash.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
https://www.trust.com/en/product/21794-panora-widescreen-graphic-tablet
This is a tablet I was looking at earlier, it costs £~80, which is...

Jesus, 2000 Pesos?

It's a little smaller than the one I have been using, which was 12x7, this one is 10x6; but it seems a lot hardier (and since they're both the same make, I can speak for the quality of the older one, since it's lasted me almost a Decade).
:O Oh, I have never seen that brand! Looks nice! And a decade? Holy jesus! My previous one, a Wacom Bamboo Pen and Touch lasted 3 years BUT I bet it might have lasted longer if it had not fallen from considerable heights and the cord being pulled by accident multiple times...hehe...I had it even up and running with tape all over it until it died one day. Gladly, that has not happened with this one and it has an USB cord now.

XD The quantity in Pesos sounds ridiculous, I know...but it might be 100 dlls converted or so!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom