• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I wish they would just reveal Erdrick already so that way we can speculate whose the most likely DLC character who'll be revealed at E3.

It'll obviously be Steve.

D

Deleted member

Though I don't exactly support him. I wouldn't mind Geno's inclusion and definitely be happy for his fans.
That's sort of how I feel about DQ representation I would prefer Geno over Erdrick 100% of the time but if I could I would love for both to get in.

I really respect the DQ franchise for it's legacy and DQ fans are some of the nicest people I've met but at the same time my heart belongs to Geno so if I could I would love for both to get in as they each should get in for different reasons. Geno Should get in to please the fans and Erdrick should get in for DQ's legacy so I wish we could get both.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

If Goku ever did actually get in, which side do you think would be more vocal in voicing their opinion? The people who are excited, or the people who are pissed?

For that matter, how would you feel about it?
The angery side. The salt would be unbearable.

Me personally, I'd shudder to imagine what this would mean for speculation, but I can't be too upset over Goku specifically as I think he'd be cool tbh.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon
I made my bet!
Winner chooses public statement that the loser has to say, winner choses avatar that the loser has, and winer choses what fanfiction the loser has to create.
Sounds like a deal?
I think a simple avatar bet will suffice, but I do like the public statement part
If I win and Erdrick is revealed as playable, you change your avatar to this:
Erdrick Win.jpg
and you have to say something of my choosing

If I lose?

I'll say something of your choosing and let everyone here decide further punishment(s). To give you all some ideas:
  • I can change my avatar
  • I can make a full-length speculation post about anything
  • I can record myself reading cringey fanfiction
  • Another suggestion
  • All of the above

Of course, I'm going to win so I don't feel the need to even stipulate this, but it's always better to be safe then sorry.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If Goku ever did actually get in, which side do you think would be more vocal in voicing their opinion? The people who are excited, or the people who are pissed?

I will be really happy, not only because I like Goku but because the idea of him along with Mario and Link is hilarious in itself.

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr

I think people would be shocked but mostly excited, simply because it's a new character, especially if the presentation trailer is decent.

Personally, I would be completely indifferent.
From one side, I agree that he's totally unfitting, but on the other hand he can even be a fun character to play as, from a gameplay prespective (especially the kid version, with the staff and the flying cloud).
Though there's still the fact that he's completely unfitting in a game about videogames characters.

What concerns me is what happens AFTER, in the fandom... people asking for Winnie the Pooh and School Idol Project characters. :foe!:

but I'm completely honest, since the Baby Metal have been a playable character in Mario Maker, I wouldn't be much shocked if one day Goku joined Smash.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Well, thw one I currently use is an old model of Wacom called One by Wacom (It is a black and neon green one), it costed on US Ebay for around 100 dlls. It has worked really well and is not too small. We tried to look for an Intuos wacom but they were way more expensive and smaller, like 200 the smallest model. I saw the one I have on MercadoLibre for around...1500 or so pesos I think? I don't remember exactly.
https://www.trust.com/en/product/21794-panora-widescreen-graphic-tablet
This is a tablet I was looking at earlier, it costs £~80, which is...

Jesus, 2000 Pesos?

It's a little smaller than the one I have been using, which was 12x7, this one is 10x6; but it seems a lot hardier (and since they're both the same make, I can speak for the quality of the older one, since it's lasted me almost a Decade).

D

Deleted member

I think a simple avatar bet will suffice, but I do like the public statement part

If I lose?

I'll say something of your choosing and let everyone here decide further punishment(s). To give you all some ideas:
  • I can change my avatar
  • Another suggestion
  • All of the above

Of course, I'm going to win so I don't think I should even stipulate this, but it's better to be safe then sorry I guess.
I'll participate in this bet too. Erdrick is almost guaranteed in my mind. I'll put my avatar on the line.

Iridium

Smash Hero
I will be really happy, not only because I like Goku but because the idea of him along with Mario and Link is hilarious in itself.
Now imagine seeing your teammate lose their last stock, but you gather all 7 Dragon Balls to bring them back, as you only have one left yourself.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
If something ends up coming from this 16 character slot thing (which it won't) then I can almost definitely see Goku being in.
But as for the current fighter pack? Nah.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
if it's not erdrick you have to record yourself reading that 18+ dobby x lucius malfoy fanfiction i found once and do it in a morgan freeman voice
I'll add a stipulation to suggested punishments.

If a suggested punishment gets more than 10 likes, I'll do it.

This way everyone gets more likes :^)

Also I'm speaking if Erdrick is in the game at all, so this is a long con bet.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I wish they would just reveal Erdrick already so that way we can speculate whose the most likely DLC character who'll be revealed at E3.

It'll obviously be Steve.
We are getting a Microsoft rep at E3, if nothing else. Who it is will be a crap shoot, though. Steve has a strong chance, but I would hope Nintendo listened to all of us ******** about getting Banjo in Smash.

D

Deleted member

You have to engage in a private conversation with GothFluttershy about fictional dogs for at least 5 pages.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
in protest of us not seeing any footage regarding a character announced 5 ****ing months ago, I am going to change my profile picture to the worst thing imaginable

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Theponycorn, if we lose, we'll have to hold off on playing Joker for a month after he releases.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I've got a bet for y'all, and it's something better than "I don't think this character who has everything going for him as far as insider intel goes is actually gonna be in! Haha, I am the ultimate contrarian!"

With Ace Attorney 7 on the horizon, the Ace Attorney trilogy recently coming out on Switch, AND rumors that the same thing will happen for AA4-6, I'll bet y'all ANYTHING that Phoenix Wright is gonna be one of the DLC characters.

I ain't sayin' he'll come next or anything, but I'm rather confident he'll come eventually.

Just a penguin

Smash Master

If I lose?

• I can change my avatar
  • Another suggestion
  • All of the above

Of course, I'm going to win so I don't feel the need to even stipulate this, but it's always better to be safe then sorry.
Go on GameFAQs instead of Smashboards and post there for a few days.

D

Deleted member

We're doing bets now? Okay I bet that if Erdrick isn't in and that Geno is in instead I'll do any one of these that Y'all choose:

-Change my PFP

-Make Cringe worthy fan fiction be it Geno x Erdrick or something stupid like that

-Say something of your choosing in public be it here or a Video of me screaming it in real life.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

Also I'm speaking if Erdrick is in the game at all, so this is a long con bet.
My vote is you have to play FE:Fates.

All three of them.

And all the DLC.

And show your character card to prove it.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I've got a bet for y'all, and it's something better than "I don't think this character who has everything going for him as far as insider intel goes is actually gonna be in! Haha, I am the ultimate contrarian!"
Bruh it ain’t even that deep
You can drop the talking down on folks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom