• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

i only want original characters in my super smash brothers

View attachment 201362
is that edea from bravely default placed over lucina from fire emblem awakening's model or is it lucina from fire emblem awakening dressed as edea from bravely default

how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop

Last edited by a moderator:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
User was warned for this post
is that edea from bravely default placed over lucina from fire emblem awakening's model or is it lucina from fire emblem awakening dressed as edea from bravely default

how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop
yes

bottom text

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
except nobody really liked thor or tdw lol

a new direction is what they needed
Thor was fine, it had its weaknesses, but there are worse Marvel movies. Either way, just because Thor could use a different direction doesn't mean it'll appeal to everyone. If you liked the original Thor and/or don't enjoy Ragnarok's style of humor you're not going to get much out of it, especially with the latter since the humor is in almost every facet of the movie even when it's supposed to be serious.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Hasn't erdrick goku already won?

He's (99.9%) in Smash, edea bravely isn't.
man o man are u gonna feel like a silly billy on april 25 when erdrick's trailer starts and then a katana stabs him through the back

the wolf makes the cut

D

Deleted member

also gonna take this early thread position to say that a Bravely character is getting announced on April 16 2019, and i will most certainly not edit this post with Erdrick's correct date of reveal when the inevitable day of reckoning comes
the clock’s ticking panda

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
Goku will probably never be in Smash, but if Sakurai becomes crazy and allows that... I want Vegeta and Nappa as assist trophies: when they appear, they calculate the fighting level of a character: if said character has a Final Smash charged, they do the "OVER 9000" scene (and they are completely useless).

But we all know that before Goku, Hello Kitty and a Mercedes car have better chances of becoming fighters.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
listen man if even you stopped using her as an avatar then I don’t think her chances are looking too hot
He's trying to summon the Joker gameplay trailer into existence by using his alt costume.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Guess is time to talk about equipment :V

Im looking for a tablet eventually so I would like to know if there's a brand or type you recommend + prices.
Well, thw one I currently use is an old model of Wacom called One by Wacom (It is a black and neon green one), it costed on US Ebay for around 100 dlls. It has worked really well and is not too small. We tried to look for an Intuos wacom but they were way more expensive and smaller, like 200 the smallest model. I saw the one I have on MercadoLibre for around...1500 or so pesos I think? I don't remember exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom