• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

If the next character revealed for smash is Erdrick, I will chop off my left nut.
Someone's gotta have something to lose.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
If Goku ever did actually get in, which side do you think would be more vocal in voicing their opinion? The people who are excited, or the people who are pissed?

For that matter, how would you feel about it?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
If Goku ever did actually get in, which side do you think would be more vocal in voicing their opinion? The people who are excited, or the people who are pissed?

I would ****ing love it and be the loudest about it

D

Deleted member

Okay but like
Geno Smash mod.jpg
This is all I want. I will be willing to mod him into Smash if he doesn't get in but Sakurai would do a million times better than any mod so I really want to see what Sakurai would do with my boy.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Okay but like
This is all I want. I will be willing to mod him into Smash if he doesn't get in but Sakurai would do a million times better than any mod so I really want to see what Sakurai would do with my boy.
Though I don't exactly support him. I wouldn't mind Geno's inclusion and definitely be happy for his fans.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

"Well... I guess its time to find a new hobby."

D

Deleted member

I would find it hilarious and if I liked his playstyle I would try to secondary him, As long as Sakurai specifically states that Goku will be the ONLY Non-Video Game character in Smash I would love it!

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994

I'd probably laugh for a while after the reveal.

Then I can watch as Goku, the Saiyan who masters numerous very powerful transformations, gets his ass handed to him by Jigglypuff.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
If the next character revealed for smash is Erdrick, I will chop off my left nut.
Someone's gotta have something to lose.
What will you do with it after you've chopped it off though? You could store it in the Albert Hall but I heard some other guy called dibs on that place years ago.

D

Deleted member

DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon
I made my bet!
Winner chooses public statement that the loser has to say, winner chooses avatar that the loser has, and winer chooses what fanfiction the loser has to create.
Sounds like a deal?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I don't know which side will be more vocal. I just know I'll be part of the people who are pissed off side... for a couple days and then I'll get over it.

I just don't know how to feel about a non-video game character being in Smash Bros. The coolest part about Smash Bros is that it's a video game cross over. If we got Goku, it would open the flood gates, but I just couldn't take the speculation cycle seriously anymore.

"But Bolderousness, why do you want Mike Tyson?"

Well Straw Man, it's because Mike Tyson is considered the video game guest character and I'm biased.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon
I made my bet!
Winner chooses public statement that the loser has to say, winner choses avatar that the loser has, and winer choses what fanfiction the loser has to create.
Sounds like a deal?
this is putting more on the line than @Onereasonanddone

someone's gonna end up writing an erdrick x m!joker smutfic

D

Deleted member

Personally, I'd laugh, be a bit disappointing they're abandoning the vidya thing and then start campaigning for James Bond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom