• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I'm afraid I can't right now; well, technically I could, my Graphic Tablet is still working, but it's nib has gotten really worn so drawing with it is a huge pain (also there's a crack or something in the motherboard, meaning the pen darts around in some places). I'd replace the nib but I don't know where the spares are.

I'll consider redrawing this when I get a new tablet.
Ah, ok! I had the same problem with the nibs and I decided to search how to make your own and it's actually very easy, and you can make plenty without having to spend too much. I will see if I can find the tutorial and send it to ya. As for the broken part, yeah, there's no other choice. Hope you get one soon tho!

D

Deleted member

Kind of surprised that both Pepper and Happy survived the snap. Should be interesting to see what they do in Endgame.

Good to see Wong survive the snap as well. Maybe he’ll have a decent role in the film, especially if time travel is in play.
he has to have survived the snap, he still needs to attend tony's wedding

D

Deleted member

Kind of surprised that both Pepper and Happy survived the snap. Should be interesting to see what they do in Endgame.

Good to see Wong survive the snap as well. Maybe he’ll have a decent role in the film, especially if time travel is in play.
Oh so that's who that was? I couldn't recognize him.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Just wondering, did Thanos himself have a 50% chance of being snapped, or did he specifically exempt himself, making it unfair?
There was an odd number of people in the universe so he let himself sit out in the name of fairness.

D

Deleted member

Just wondering, did Thanos himself have a 50% chance of being snapped, or did he specifically exempt himself, making it unfair?
I mean probably not

I don't think he wants there to be a chance for him to disappear and for someone to just grab the Guantlet and undo the Snap

D

Deleted member

How would he know how "right" he was had he died? Thanos is unwilling to actually make sacrifices and his quest is a selfish one without any good in mind only motivated by wanting to say "told you so" to his dead race. In this essay I will

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Ah, ok! I had the same problem with the nibs and I decided to search how to make your own and it's actually very easy, and you can make plenty without having to spend too much. I will see if I can find the tutorial and send it to ya. As for the broken part, yeah, there's no other choice. Hope you get one soon tho!

Guess is time to talk about equipment :V

Im looking for a tablet eventually so I would like to know if there's a brand or type you recommend + prices.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Probably late since I haven't refreshed in 30 minutes since I began typing this, but on the Spirits stuff from earlier:

Doing a Hard/Spiritless playthrough, I didn't struggle with a lot of Legendary battles because there's usually some form of cheese that works.

Wily - User a PSI magnet/reflector (Mii Gunner has both) and camp like a mother. Similarly, Giga Mac/non-flinching spirits are just a lot of running/using range.

Pauline/Donkey Kong & Lady/Baby Bowser/Dry Bowser/The Boss/Sukapon/Akuma/etc. - It's easy to gimp/cheese them near the blast zone with certain command grabs (I used Ridley, DK's Cargo Throw, Kirby/Dedede Inhale, Isabelle Fishing Rod, etc.).

Pyra/Ho-Oh/any "starts with Superspicy Curry" spirit - Pick a character with a fast Up B, spam it/get interrupted, immediately Up B again until you carry them off the top. I used Samus/Belmonts/Mario.

Basically any "normal" 1v1/kill only the main fighter on a non-walk-off stage - Ike/Chrom. Aethercide. They die first.

That said, I struggled with the ones that would otherwise be easy to cheese, as the multiple factors that make things be designed to drag out only become worse. 9 Volt & 16 Volt, Star Rod, Jeff, Geno, and so on all took me way longer than I'd like to admit, even comparable to the actual boss battles/end game.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Guess is time to talk about equipment :V

Im looking for a tablet eventually so I would like to know if there's a brand or type you recommend + prices.
The one I use is a Trust TB-7300 Wide Screen Design Tablet, which is unfortunately no longer in production.

The big brand, as far as I know, is Wacom; though they are really expensive.

There was a Tablet I was looking into last year which was only £20-30 ($26-39) and seemed like a decent one, but I can't remember what brand it was.

Long story short is that I recommend Trust tablets, because they aren't overly expensive.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom