• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Wow, y'all are perverted. And I don't mean that kindly this time.

I'm outta here, creeps. Don't talk about my sister.
"dont talk about my sister!!! *brings up sister*"

1436757540296.jpg

The fact that you also never include her personal bio in the topic, when you act like we all know your family, makes your reaction all the more unjust. I'm not just gonna let someone try to throw the pedo badge on me tonight, **** that bull.

All I did was make an alabama joke, no need to overreact with such hostility.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Holy **** you and your sister are Lucina and Morgan
Lucina's support with her potential siblings are a great representation of sibling interactions in general.
"dont talk about my sister!!! *brings up sister*"

View attachment 200930

The fact that you also never include her personal bio in the topic, when you act like we all know your family, makes your reaction all the more unjust. I'm not just gonna let someone try to throw the pedo badge on me tonight, **** that bull.
"Don't talk about my sister" in that context means "don't make incest jokes involving my little sister, that's in poor taste".

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
"Don't talk about my sister" in that context means "don't make incest jokes involving my little sister, that's in poor taste".
:224:

I'm avoiding the absolute worst of the context whatever it is. If it's different tastes in jokes, then so be it.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Tonight in "things people say out loud multiple times because their phone reception isn't great":

We were at the bar, five of us, and one of the girls in our group had to step away for a phone call from her friend. Granted, "stepping away" constitutes moving like three feet away, plugging her opposite ear and talking loudly.

She was clearly having some reception/hearing problems because she had to say things multiple times. This is one of those things:

"Wait, was he the guy you tried anal with?"

All of us stop what we're doing and look right at her.

"I said, was he the guy you tried anal with."

We start laughing.

"No, I said anal. The guy you tried anal with. ...Yeah, that one."

Good times.

Shroob

Sup?
Tonight in "things people say out loud multiple times because their phone reception isn't great":

We were at the bar, five of us, and one of the girls in our group had to step away for a phone call from her friend. Granted, "stepping away" constitutes moving like three feet away, plugging her opposite ear and talking loudly.

She was clearly having some reception/hearing problems because she had to say things multiple times. This is one of those things:

We start laughing.

Good times.
.........okay then.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

We start laughing.

Good times.

I always come here at the right time.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I always come here at the right time.
Haha. I felt it was a story worth sharing. We were laughing so hard.

Then again I'm still a bit buzzed. I should go to bed so I get some sleep before work in the morning. But here I am on Smashboards instead!

MainJPW

M.T.A
wait so you're telling me :ultinkling: has never taken a shower in its life because of water insta-death
The Squid Sisters have talked about Modeling swimsuits during a splatfest which suggests they swim and Marie mentions in the single player that Agent 4 has better hygiene than Agent 3 which suggests they bathe.
You just uploaded kissy kisses? I’m glad we’re in agreement that Pearl and Marina are gay and dating.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I just saved up some more images. I was lacking in X-Men related stuff.

My dad is out of surgery.

He has blockage in his heart but his heart is compensating.

He should be okay for now.
Glad to hear he's doing better for the moment.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
MainJPW MainJPW Wademan94 Wademan94 get a room. And then frame all those pictures and put them on the walls and invite me into it.

Also **** I'm over 7000 posts when did that happen.

D

Deleted member

Nintendo is releasingnew models? Found this Image...
Im quite surprised its coming as early as this summer. But then the current Tegra chip was hackeable by a clip, so it makes sense to release a new model as fast as they can.

Shroob

Sup?
I mean, I'm glad.

I haven't gotten a Switch yet despite having all the stuff for Smash ready(SD card, GC controller, Adapter, game), so I'm glad I've waited, despite wanting to play it for so long now.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Gosh I just had a great time doing stuff, How is everyone else?
Pretty splendid.

Gonna be playing Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice soon enough which my mom bought for me as an early birthday gift when she came into town yesterday to spend the day with me. That and given April is next week that's gonna be an exciting month with a few movies and games I look forward too along with my birthday. That and the next DLC character reveal.

Last edited:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I mean, I'm glad.

I haven't gotten a Switch yet despite having all the stuff for Smash ready(SD card, GC controller, Adapter, game), so I'm glad I've waited, despite wanting to play it for so long now.
Good for you, man. That's an admirable amount of patience.

Usually I wait on getting console upgrades; once my current one starts to run into problems, then I trade it. But the New 3DS XL was such an upgrade over the 3DS in every way. If they promise true hardware upgrades for a more powerful Switch, I'll probably be swayed into selling my current one.

I wonder if the new, more powerful Switch is a New 3DS type upgrade where some games will only run on the newer hardware. I also wonder if that hardware jump is the reason they haven't formally announced multiple rumored Switch ports, like Persona 5 or Nier Automata.

This E3 could be huge for Nintendo.

Shroob

Sup?

Usually I wait on getting console upgrades; once my current one starts to run into problems, then I trade it. But the New 3DS XL was such an upgrade over the 3DS in every way. If they promise true hardware upgrades for a more powerful Switch, I'll probably be swayed into selling my current one.

I wonder if the new, more powerful Switch is a New 3DS type upgrade where some games will only run on the newer hardware. I also wonder if that hardware jump is the reason they haven't formally announced multiple rumored Switch ports, like Persona 5 or Nier Automata.

It's not soo much patience as it is being poor lul

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

oh god can you imagine the absolute ****storm if persona 5 is exclusive to the New Switch or whatever they call it

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
It's not soo much patience as it is being poor lul
I had a bad habit in college of spending food money on games. Never rent or utilities because I didn't want to hurt my credit, but definitely food. If three games came out in one month and I wanted all of them, I'd just eat instant ramen and kool-aid for a couple weeks.

Even if money isn't always there you're still showing more patience than I did in my early twenties. :p

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
I had a bad habit in college of spending food money on games. Never rent or utilities because I didn't hurt to ruin my credit, but definitely food. If three games came out in one month and I wanted all of them, I'd just eat instant ramen and kool-aid for a couple weeks.

Even if money isn't always there you're still showing more patience than I did in my early twenties. :p
I mean, it's more the acceptance of,

"You're autistic, live with your step dad and have no job, deal with it"

:dr^_^:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
oh god can you imagine the absolute ****storm if persona 5 is exclusive to the New Switch or whatever they call it
Please dear God don't be "New Switch". My friends at Gamestop hated having to try and explain the difference between a new New 3DS XL, a used New 3DS XL, a new 3DS XL, a used 3DS XL, a normal 3DS and all the ****ing 2DSes.

How many games ended up being exclusive for the New 3DS anyway? Like three?

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
honestly nintendo could avoid the 3DS's iteration marketing nightmare if they just go for something like Switch Lite and Switch XL

no need for whatever the **** was going on with the 3DS

D

Deleted member

I will not say what I was Doing as that is Sensitive info but it was quite Something
Considering the last couple pages, horny as **** apparently.
Really? That's uh... Something. Ho- I assume that's the reason Noipoi is angry so on second thought I won't ask. Making Jokes about, Something.
Eh, kinda boring, but whatever :yoshi:
I mean it IS 4 in the morning after all.
Pretty splendid.

Gonna be playing Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice soon enough which my mom bought for me as an early birthday gift when she came into town yesterday to spend the day with me. That and given April is next week that's gonna be an exciting month with a few movies and games I look forward too along with my birthday. That and the next DLC character reveal.
That's neat!
Waiting for the MK11 beta to release.

That's normal.
MK11 certainly looks interesting to say the least.

Last edited by a moderator:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
honestly nintendo could avoid the 3DS's iteration marketing nightmare if they just go for something like Switch Lite and Switch XL

no need for whatever the **** was going on with the 3DS
I've got way better names.

Light Switch
Switcheroo

I'll take my money now, Nintendo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom